It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex And You!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Arm and Hammer Medicated Body Powder to the RESCUE!!

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
neat,i heard a theory recently that aluminium is responsible for alzhiemers.since alziemers was a non entity before the introduction of aluminium products it stands to reason there may be a link.
they are especially looking at alumium pots and pans.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by welivefortheson
neat,i heard a theory recently that aluminium is responsible for alzhiemers.since alziemers was a non entity before the introduction of aluminium products it stands to reason there may be a link.
they are especially looking at alumium pots and pans.

Interesting parallels because supposedly the fall of the Roman Empire was caused by the use of lead in their water plumbing. (Not sure where I heard that from, so don't ask me to quote someone.)

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Matrix1111

really?,that would make sense.

good ol beethovens ailments we now found due to hair spectromatry, were due to lead piping in the health spas he used to visit on a weekly bases,and the mineral water he exclusivly drunk which was pumped through lead pipes!.

posted on Sep, 11 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by welivefortheson

Interesting point!

Thanks for the info

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Yup, you are correct. There have been a number of studies indicating this, in addition to the general toxicity of aluminium. TWISI I wanted to U2U with something (related to the Fluoride discussion) but my account suddenly died. Had to reg a new one and I have 0 points

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 03:41 PM
link   
this is very interesting as i cut \ grind \ weld and handle aluminum on a daily basis or exposed to others using it in the place where i work... i wonder if this has anything to do with the desire i have to cut my guts open and then super glue the wound up.... im not joking lately i have these weird desires to cut of limbs or chunks of my body...

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by fatdad

Are you kidding?

That sounds like a serious issue!....

I would have a cat scan done if you have medical insurance, if not, maybe your state can help you with the finances, they did for me when I broke my wrist.

Did your employer tell you about the risks involved with working with aluminum?

Also how/why did you stumble upon my thread?

posted on Nov, 3 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

seen the aluminum in the title and thought it might be interesting.... i have told my doctor my feelings about hacking bits of me etc and am on tablets but didn't link aluminum to my brain being weird wrong.... the only thing stopping me hacking bits is i don't have those fancy sucking bags that drain fluid from a wound.. you would not believe how hard they are to get...

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
this topic is epic and needs to be bumped. wake up people

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Did you know that food color is enhanced with aluminum? But this is where we get deeper into the conspiracy..

Fluoride will allow aluminum to pass through the blood brain barrier more easily. Wonder why the government pumps fluoride into our water... Hmm

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by IMAdamnALIEN

Important thread, imho.

There's a Thai mineral water spray anti-deoterant . . . that's more effective than anything I've ever used. No aluminum.

It's available here in one of the health food stores.

I think it's function is killing the bacteria that cause an odor.

Great stuff.

Isn't there some problem in conventional shampoos, too?

posted on Jan, 20 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

The old Commie . . . Armand Hammer . . .

No thanks.

I'll use the Thai mineral water.

Sigh.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join