It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs baffle O.C. earthlings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   

UFOs baffle O.C. earthlings

www.ocregister.com

IRVINE - He is used to attention. To crowds. To causing a stir.

The hoax master has fooled thousands. But now, it appears, the jig is up. Three golf carts of security guards and uniformed men converge on Linn Murphy in a dark park behind the Orange County Fair.

They've got him – and the so-called UFO he's been hovering tonight over the fair's packed concert
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Everytime we start to get to a point where I believe we're about to have a major disclosure event, another one of these stories pops up that seems intent on discrediting all UFO sightings based on nonsense like this. I do not believe for an instant that a 3 foot diameter disk flying at 400 feet looks like "a mammoth spacecraft miles away." I also find it interesting that they made a point to state that the inventor of the toy now resides in Phoenix... I'm sure as soon as the next Pheonix flap occurs we'll see the name "Zingali" included in most MSM reports on the incident. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if they magically come up with a third party involved in the development of these toys who just so happens to now reside near Stephenville, Tx.

www.ocregister.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by burdman30ott6

Oh puhlease. This is a simple story that wouldn't have had any traction had it not been for the Wierd Al Yankovic tie in.

Give me a break.

This is a simple and funny story. Your paranoid delusions that people are planting small ufo stories to discredit UFO's in general is just plain stupid.

If you really want to get to the bottom of what UFO's actually are, you need to be able to take some basic explanations for some of the sightings.

Thanks for the post though, that was a funny article.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Quazga]

new topics

join