It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fox News fires whistleblowers for exposing truth!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Wow, I don't think it was very solid to me before that these news corporations are more interested in profits than the safety of human beings. That these individuals , in the video, were spit out for doing the right thing, just appalls me. If they did this, they are obviously trying to do away with good journalism. No wonder I'm seeing more unsubstantial and ridiculous news pieces every day. They are doing away with the very intelligent people who worked hard to be good Journalist! I am appalled by Fox News Corp. I might re-consider watching them ever again. I definitely won't be watching American Idol. Let me know what it's conglomerates are because I won't be giving my money to them either!

Oh and heads up, your grocery dairy milk has some awful chemicals that are explained in the video!

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Pocky]

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Pocky]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
If you replace the word "news" with the word "propaganda" then everything falls into place.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
I remember watching this when it FOX was sued. Its really sad that this ruling was allowed and media giants continue to stuff false coverages down our throats. Just look at the recent primary coverage from every single media outlet. Time to start growing your own garden, and buy canadian milk.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   
What an unfortunate truth. The government tryings to hide a lot of things. How Fox News Corp. let Larry King air a show with a previously classified video of a alien craft destroying a nuke missle is beyond me!

djYSiwIZ69I&feature=related

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:31 PM
link   
CNN isn't a Fox network, it's owned by Ted Turner not Rupert Murdoch.

I suggest you watch this documentary for the real story on Fox
video.google.com...

top topics

join