It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can anyone help find this UFO Documentary?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hey, I have been really trying to search through ATS for this specific documentary but can't seem to find it. It was an unbelievable one that was so exciting that I want to show my friend.

In the documentary there were two commentators commentating on specific UFO video clips. They went through each decade from the 40's UFO videos to today's.

Does anyone remember this one?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Not sure if this is the one, but it's very good and has many clips of earth and space ufo's.

video.google.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Try disclose tv mate.
Not sure which video you mean, but have a gander on here-

www.disclose.tv...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup
Not sure if this is the one, but it's very good and has many clips of earth and space ufo's.

video.google.com...

That is an amazing documentary but not the one I watched.

video.google.co.uk...

It was like a movie separated into sections like "Part 3.1, Part 3.2" and so on.
It had the same format as the video above has but with two ufologists commentating on each one.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Where did you watch this video, on internet or TV?

That would help.....

Also what site or channel?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Would need a bit more detail...
Specific cases discussed, UFOlogists involved, was it new or did it look old, what channel, etc.?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

I watched this on youtube recently. There were just hundreds of clips of UFOs broken into different chapters going from early 40s to late 90s.

They had several different videos from gulf breeze. One from Gulf Breeze was a fiery orange and red object hovering in the night sky being filemd form behind some trees. Another from gulf breeze shot by different people at different angles was a black rectangular object or cylendar shaped UFO that was hovering over the ocean for some period of time.

The link that I posted above contains SOME of the same clips with the exact same format (the little blue information screen coming up in between videos). The only difference is that there is no commenting, the Disclosure project stuff in the end isn't in the original, and there are far less clips.

The video was separated 3 or 4 chapters and each chapter had ten 9 minute parts. Kind of like...

Chapter 1... 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7, 1.8 ,1.9

Next would be a somewhat long introduction clip to chapter 2 before the next series of videos were played. This same introduction video was used in between every chapter.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Stonefree386]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Oh and also, yes, it appeared to be somewhat old.
Another clip that I have never seen anywhere else besides those clips was on taken from space showing a huge worm like white object (or creature maybe), "swimming" through space.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Aha!
I still have no luck finding the movie, but I believe it was named UFOs-The Original Footage Archives. It was an INTENSE collection of UFOs.

If anyone has a download to this or knows somewhere where it can be found it would be unbelievably excited. I have checked youtube (where I originally watched it), and it has been removed due to use violation.

Anyone know where to find this?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Looks like this could be it? still on youtube, have a look??

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The original is called 'UFOs : The Footage Archives' here:

/6ayjpd

The commentary version I think you want is called Ultimate 'UFO!' it's here:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-7-2008 by OEAOHOO]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I know this could be from the Ufo files.The yesteryears?

new topics

top topics

join