It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Detailed Introduction Of H5N1 To New Comers.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:34 PM
link   
An article caught my attention, possibly related to this topic.

Nine days ago, there was a power failure in a building at the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) in Atlanta. This building contains a deadly strain of avian bird flu. The power failure prevented fans from function whose purpose is to contain the flu samples.
  • www.ajc.com...

Hopefully the recent threads mentioning thousands of FEMA 'coffins' in the state of Georgia, as well as the presence of the Georgia guidestones, in only a conincidence.

• posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:25 AM
    link   
    reply to post by lookAgain

Yer i read that, but since this forum is/was dead you have to pick and choose what to post so that this forum doesnt get flooded with 1 post threads. From what i read on it, there was no major issues afterwards.

Fox

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 01:54 PM
    link   
    Please go to this site below for all the information you need.

Weaponized Avian Flu: Are YOU Ready to Die for the Establishment?

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:10 PM
    link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:18 PM
    link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:51 PM
    link   
    reply to post by mystiq

Well, flu immunizations aren't recommended unless you're at risk to be killed if you get the flu. Meaning, if you're really old or if you have an immune problem.

For the reaction to the vaccine... What vaccine was it that caused the hives? This reaction isn't "unheard of" at all, it's on the disclaimer of every vaccine you take. Unfortunately, most doctors I see don't properly prep their patients with knowledge of the possible side effects before giving the vaccination. If you don't know off hand (I would if hurt my child that badly), can you check? The fact the doctors called this reaction "unheard of" and didn't tell you what in the vaccine probably caused it is disturbing. Very.

As for the second... You mean his first vaccine? That's Hepatitis B, right? That should have been given once before the second month and again before the fourth? Why do you connect that vaccination with whatever developmental problems your child is having now?

I really, really don't think that's a valid reason to avoid vaccinations altogether. But I'm not here to lecture you, I'm here to learn from your experience.

reply to post by 38181

Right now it's about...zero. They give the first immunization before the baby is 2 months old, usually. The connection between vaccinations and autism is pretty much not there, but I question the practice because of potential side effects and whatnot. Many vaccines do contain a minute amount of mercury, which is actually perfectly safe, but I would still hesitate to inject it into a baby due to his smaller size and higher sensitivity. But really, we're backseat doctors right now, with no training (well, yet for me), so I don't know much.

I'm just not all that impressed with most doctors. Most just follow what they read, since they're not actually involved in research themselves.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 08:28 AM
    link   

Originally posted by mystiq
    Theres a thread here showing that it is being put in our flu mist sprays, probably in all our flu shots, and highly promoted. Apparently anyone who gets it is contagious for 3 weeks and spreads it to everyone else. Good nutrition is highly recommended in the video shown.
    www.abovetopsecret.com...
    Of note, the bird flu rapidly depletes vitamin C and this leads to death.

Edit to add: It feels like we're being set up for a pandemic.

[edit on 22-7-2008 by mystiq]

I thought it was your own body that kills you? The complete over-reaction of your immune system to a non human virus

Therefore the healthier and younger you are..the more likely you are to die from Bird Flu

The elderly and/or those with immune suppressing diseases (AIDS) are more likely to survive

Also - why so alarmist about a mutation...it may transpire that a mutation will be beneficial! swapping genes may make it a less severe form of influenza!

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 08:07 PM
    link   
    Please ,quote Me on this if you like. I am now Thirty Five years old ,and have two Children under six of my own. Now when I first had my jabs back in the seventy`s most of this research was just that. Now please listen to what I have to say, My first jabs were the usual Measel, Mumps, and Rubela? My Father assured by everybody that these tests were safe, assured everybody of the same! He knew that before these jabs ,I was a lively ,Intellegent,lad. But shortly afterward`s I became a sickly Lad Who wanted nothing but to curl up and Die! My demenor became odd. I could`nt stand being in the company of others! I have had a troubled schooling not least because of My Fathers clasification as an Irish Republican! So Please think twice about the price and the overall cost of the Jabs. I/We Know We need them ,but in What context and measures?

posted on Sep, 3 2008 @ 10:41 PM
    link   
    reply to post by jiggyturbojim

Well, i agree with you there. The MMR* Jab has been highly controversial since people of your own generation started to display effects and then generations afterwards who had been exposed were getting worse. At one point the amount of people who were getting their children jab'd was so low that people started to worry about a pandemic, if one kid gets sick the whole lot will, which is a little over the top i personally think. I live in the UK and thats where the outbreak issues were arising, just talking about them, there was no massive outbreak killing all of them. To Put it simply, we don't know what is in half of these damn jabs that these big companies want us to take, sometimes its best to just not take any of them.

Fox

*Measel, Mumps, and Rubela.

posted on Mar, 6 2009 @ 09:09 PM
    link   
    Suggestions for surviving flu pandemic -

www.healthfreedomusa.org...

posted on Apr, 28 2009 @ 08:44 PM
    link   
    General question or maybe a few questions. I thought maybe someone reading here will know the answer....didn't know where else to put it?

Anyway, this past winter, in late December through early January, every one of the 21 people where i work had a horrible, horrible flu...most of us twice. I have a very strong constitution and nothing ever knocks me out, but I laid in bed literally for three days yearning to die...it was that bad.

Now none of the docs we went to tested us for anything. One guy's doc tested for some stomach thing so as not to prescribe something that might kill him? Other than that all the docs just did the usual...bed, rest, fluids thing. Some antivirals...some antibiotics, but all just again mostly based on visual exam and patient description of symptoms. The ERs here were packed with people with the same symptoms, and some of them were giving out masks.

At the same time, there was a horrible bug very similar descriptions that my best friend in London caught, and she told me that the hospitals there were jammed. There was nothing either of us saw in the news about this...in fact, thinking back on it, "reported" flu outbreaks were none to mile.

Now...the question is how many people could have had this HumanBirdPig flu and not even known it? The article in the OP describes horrible lung symptoms, but the cases "discovered" in the U.S. are "mild." How and when do docs decide when to test or report to CDC or whatever? How do they determing "clusters" or whatever? And how do they know if they don't test.

posted on May, 13 2009 @ 02:13 PM
    link   
    I believe this whole flu "possible Pandemic" is all another scare tactic.
    Just received this link on the 2 Virus' (Bird and Swine) possibly
    intermixing together and becoming very dangerous, killing off
    millions and maybe more.

Here is the link:
    Swine Flu Could Mix With Bird Flu
    It's getting ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 1 2009 @ 04:39 PM
    link   

Originally posted by Persephone1
    I believe this whole flu "possible Pandemic" is all another scare tactic.
    Just received this link on the 2 Virus' (Bird and Swine) possibly
    intermixing together and becoming very dangerous, killing off
    millions and maybe more.

Here is the link:
    Swine Flu Could Mix With Bird Flu
    It's getting ridiculous.

An H5N1 outbreak or H1N1 mutation would not only reduce the population by an unknown percentage but would also allow the goverments of the world to put us in 'lock down' with national IDs and martial law to control us during the pandemic.
    What gets me (and others) is the extensive preperations being taken for the pandemic such as FEMA camps and coffins among others.

After the pandemic ends it will be a much different world with fewer people that are under tighter control.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 02:40 AM
    link   
    Thanks firstly , and I hope everyone put attention on it .

bug

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:51 PM
    link   
    H1N1 was NOT "Swine flu" H1N1 was the 1918 Influenza pandemic (A strain, aka Spanish flu). Additional 1951 outbreak.
    mutates external proteins H protein Hemagglutinin, N protein Neuraminidase, human endemic; 3-5% mortality(m), 50Million dead (500K US); US army camp 5%m, brit army India white 9.6%m indian 21.9%m, fiji 14%m in 16days, Alaska natives 33%m (never contracted flu before);
    A (H&N subtypes, antigenic changes: gradual evolution [drift] or abrupt [shift]), B ([drift] seasonal epidemic, lower mortality) & C (mild) types

H2N2 was the 1957 Asian flu A pandemic. 3M dead (70K US), from '56 China ducks+humans, besides mutate external protein exhibited reassortment/mixed genes with avian virus for new surface proteins (hence H2N2), of bird flu extinct 2005; RNA segments, bsl-3 prevents airborn exposure; possible 1889 russian flu 1M dead
    oct'04-feb'05 US distributed about 4600 samples A/Japan/305/57 H2N2 worldwide in proficiency panels for quality control assessment, specimens distributed by the College of American Pathologists and other providers;

* H3N2 is the 1968 Hong Kong flu A (aka swine flu, *reassortment) pandemic; 10% mortality, 1M dead (34K US [400K US todate persistant, 90%m elderly]), (? lesser 0.5%m?, both H2N2 & H3N2 contain avian flu [H5N1] genes, 1M dead)
    it was modified (in SE asia) allowing it to cross over to infect-kill humans. By 1991 H3N2, SWINE FLU, was only 1% resistant to standard antiviral drugs... by 2005 swine flu was 91% resistant and by 2009 it is 100% resistant. H3N2 virus can remain infectious for weeks in the open environment... 1975 low pathogenic in Wisconsin duck & goose, enzootic in many bird populations.

68 single measles vaccine

72-76 grid/aids (public 1981), antiretroviral (HighlyActiveART) and monoclonal (MAb, [naziesk ascites harvest]) vs recombinant (viral gene segment engineering-fermentation [classified apoptosis cancer research]) antibody cancer therapies
    1977 russian flu A/ussr/90/77 H1N1, low mort, possible reappear due to vaccines after 20yr absence (identical to '50s H1N1 A); '76 fort dix outbreak ("accidental refrigerator release");

'88 MMR vaccination intro

1995 H7N7 is the duck virus (Netherlands 2003 fatal)
    1997 H5N1 is the '59 chicken virus; 1968 H3N2 Hong Kong flu by 1993 this HK flu had reassorted with 1968 avian H3Nx & 1930 swine strains into today's lethal H3N2 swine flu version that has steadily increased resistance to standard antiviral drugs.
    After the 1997 Bird flu (H5N1, A/Hong Kong/156/97 and A/Chicken/Hong Kong/258/97) broke out in Hong Kong, on December 28, 1997 veterinary authorities began to slaughter all (1.6 Million) chickens present in wholesale facilities or vendors within Hong Kong, and importation of chickens from neighboring areas was stopped. Because the case-fatality rates were 18% in children and 57% in adults older than 17 years.
    A year after the '97 Avian-Bird flu (H5N1) epidemic several countries had severe local outbreaks or epidemics of interpandemic variant A/Sydney/5/97 (H3N2)-like viruses (i.e. Swine flu). currently 69%m (esp Indonesia and Thailand '06);

blog.h1n1.influenza.bvsalud.org...
    origin and reassortment of h1n1
    blog.h1n1.influenza.bvsalud.org...
    www.mansfieldct.org...
    www.medicalecology.org...

Replikins are short fragments of the genomes of infectious organisms, which have been found to be related quantitatively to rapid replication and epidemic outbreaks
    2006 Antiviral drugs (e.g., oseltamivir, amantadine, rimantadine, zanamivir)

The annual flu kills about 36K humans in the US yearly. There are over 100 subtypes (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) of the Influenza A virus.
    In 2007 hospital mistakes were the 4th leading cause of death @ 97K; in 2003: 1st was heart disease 654K, 2 cancer 550K, 3 stroke 150K, 4 chronic lower resp 123K, 5 accident 108K, 6 diabetes 72K, 7 Alzheimer's 65K, 8 influenza/pneumonia 61K.

Spanish flu (Orthomyxoviridae RNA virus, Influenza A strain, aka H1N1) 1918-1920 was the pandemic that killed about 100M (www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...) (Patterson, KD; Pyle GF [Spring 1991]. "The geography and mortality of the 1918 influenza pandemic". Bull Hist Med. 65 [1]: 4–21.) ref1 (www.influenzareport.com...)
    (i.e. 1914-1918 WW1 killed about 37M (27M civilian) and the 1347-1351 Bubonic Plague [Yersinia pestis bacteria] killed about 75M with 30-75% mortality, ebola 90% mortality.)

About half the world's population including 1/4 of the US was infected, mortality est 5%. (i.e. Influenza may have killed as many as 25M in its first 25 weeks, in contrast AIDS killed 25M in its first 25 years.)

cont

bug

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:02 PM
    link   
    The epizootic Bird flu (Avian Influenza, Hemagglutinin5Neuraminidase1 type, aka H5N1) evolved in 1997 Hong Kong crossing over to humans (from duck, chicken, turkey, pig, whale, horse, and seal host's saliva, nasal secretions, feces and blood) with a 30% mortality, by 2005 50% mortality; (first detected 1975 in US, LPAI H5N1).
    H5N1 remains infectious at 0°C ( 32.0°F) or 6 days at 37°C ( 98.6°F). 100% fatal in birds within 48 hours.
    There are 16 known H subtypes and 9 known N subtypes of influenza A viruses; many different combinations of HA and NA proteins are possible. All known subtypes of influenza A viruses can be found in birds.
    There are only three known A subtypes of influenza viruses (1930 H1N1, H1N2, and 1968 H3N2) currently circulating among humans.

In 1968 the Swine flu (Hong Kong flu, avian influenza H3N2) evolved-reassorted (by antigenic shift) from the 1957 H2N2 (killing about 750K humans) becoming dominant in 2006 and is now resistant to standard antiviral drugs (e.g. amantadine and rimantadine, 91% resistant in 2005); having emerged and circulated from southeast asia containing genes from human (HA, NA, and PB1), swine (NS, NP, and M), and avian (PB2 and PA) lineages.
    Current commercial vaccines can not (www.pubmedcentral.nih.gov...) effectively protect pigs from infection in the majority of H3N2 viruses.
    10% mortality. 2002 stolen samples (www.rense.com...)
    04 Meridian Bioscience Inc Cleveland proficiency testing kits included lyophilized (vacuum frozen-preserved) 1957 A h2n2 unlabeled vial (pandemic virus not circulated since '68) sent to +4600 laboratories/18 countries in 4q04, not detected h2n2 until Mar 05;
    06 Bayer inc & USfda knew hemophiliac drug contaminated with live hiv, removed from US and dumped in european/asian/latin markets;
    08 Baxter corp mixed wild avian A h5n1 (bsl3+) into human B h3n2 "experimental virus material" from Orth-Donau, Austria in December-Feb Avir Green Hills Biotechnology sent samples to 4 countries (trying to provoke a reassortment pandemic?) baxter claimed "trade secrets/proprietary info" in production process to partialy elaborate in the investigation, no baxter official prosecuted;

Severity index (en.wikipedia.org...)

TB Multi Drug Resistant 2007 India, China, Russia 511K cases/130K dead, 25%m; eXtensive Drug Resistant 2007 50K/30K, 60%m;
    worldwide man, 1700s
    Viral H. Fever families
    Filoviridae: ebola 1976 Zaire incubation 10d, 7-%m; marburg RNA virus 1967 Uganda monkeys incub 5-10d, 90%m;
    Arenaviridae: lassa inc 10d, 20%m; junin 1958 Argentina 25%m; machupo 1959 Bolivia 15%m bsl-4;
    Bunuaviridae: crimean-congo 1944 ticks Crimea inc 3d, 30%m; rift valley 1915 sub saharan Africa 1%m; hanta 1950s Korea 55%m;
    Flaviviride: dengue 1700s epidemic 1980s mosquito inc 6d, 1vs20%m (treated vs untreated); yellow fever 1700s mosquito inc 5d, 5-50%m;

Variola major (smallpox)
    Yersinia pestis (plague) Enterobacteriaceae family, Peleponnesian War 5cent BC-Crimea 14 century, 1894 IDed Alexandre Yersin MD Pasteur Institute (Pasteurella pestis, renamed '67), 4.6M base pairs & 4K protein-coding genes; +37*C, survives 1 hr in air, aerosol inoc 6d,
    Bacillus anthracis (anthrax)
    Francisella tularensis (tularemia)
    en.citizendium.org...
    en.citizendium.org...

www.google.org...
    flu trends
    childhealthsafety.wordpress.com...
    www.vaccinationdebate.com...
    vaccines did not save us, mortality graphs

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:23 PM
    link   

Originally posted by seenitall
    It is rather a matter of when, not if, the mutation that allows human - human transmission occurs.

Hopefully we have a form of vaccine or treatment beforehand.

Why wait for when..

articles.latimes.com...

We are more than capable of speeding up the issue. Really suprised that on a thread of this nature this hasnt already been quoted.

A couple of other articles to terrify you if that one didnt do it.

articles.latimes.com...

www.bbc.co.uk...

We seem determined to kill ourselves.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:44 PM
    link   
    Very good and detailed post. I don't trust vaccines one bit... I just recommend to not eat chicken, get a gas mask, take some vitamin D and C tablets every day, and pray.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 11:27 PM
    link   
    If I were you I would worry more about people driving automobiles on the highways while texting than I would worry about Bird Flu.

I have ducks, chickens and many other types of fowl.
    They provide me with eggs and fried chicken and turkey and dressing on Thanksgiving.

I also have been vaccinated against anything there has been a vaccine created for as I travel to third world countries often.

My children, grand children and great grandchildren haved also been vaccinated against anything there is a vaccine for.

We also hunt and eat wild birds.

It is natural for bacteria and virsus to mutate just as it comes natual for humans to create vaccines.

I hope the masses will find something worthy to worry about instead of the bird flu.
    Crying bird flu is akin to crying wolf.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join