It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's blamed for missile failures

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   

UFO's blamed for missile failures

www.cnn.com

Video. (Larry King Live) regarding UFO's disrupting and affecting nuclear weapon sites.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Could this be another country's intelligence craft or some type of hostile foreign government craft, or something extra-terrestrial? Either way this is pretty scary, and it seems the credibility of the witnesses is pretty solid.

Whatever it is, this is yet another MSM presentation regarding a once "silly" proposition. Any thoughts?

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Azurus]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Azurus

As at least one panelist noted, the same interference phenomina has been documented in Russia, so it is unlikely that it is any foreign intelligence.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
This must be in relation to the Robert Salas story. I found this action to represent clear intent. A warning if you will It was certain UFO musclef
flexing. God knows who was driving... Im betting on extra-terrestrial. Bit I will remain open to feasible earthly explanations.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
It is pretty amazing what was captured on video.. This is backed up by credible eye witness and video evidence... The accounts of these officers is incredible.

-ChriS

[edit on 21-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:53 PM
link   
dbl post

[edit on 21-7-2008 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Is this why Iran fired a "dud" during its missle test the other week? Maybe it was a UFO that caused that?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeofpeace
Is this why Iran fired a "dud" during its missle test the other week? Maybe it was a UFO that caused that?

I would like to think that aliens have a better than 25% hit-rate.

new topics

top topics

join