It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN - UFO's & US Nuclear Missiles Malfunction

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

Either that or they are trying to shut down all the UFO conferences out there so that the speakers won't make any money because people will just say, "why should I pay to go see that when Larry King talks about it."

Most of the people who attend UFO conferences are buffs anyways. It's the average person who is not well versed in the subject matter we are trying to reach. If you bring up UFOs/Aliens the average person will have heard of Roswell and that's about it. Most people haven't heard of the Malmstrom AFB incident (for example).

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Ceara

There is more than meets the eye with this. Let's not forget that after WWII the U.S. confiscated "missile technology" from the Nazis and allegedly also confiscated "foo fighter" technology from the Nazis as well. Foo fighters were UFOs that attempted to interfere with Allied bombing raids. Both missile and foo fighters were Nazi technology that has been researched by the U.S. It's all under the U.S. national defense umbrella.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hi, my name is Larry, this is my bother Bob, this is my other brother Bob, this is my other brother Bob...etc etc.

What a name day!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You must keep in mind "Larry King Live" is an entertainment program. Obviously the producers or the Man himself, have an interest in Ufology but the important thing is the entertainment. I don't believe this show or anyothers concerning the posibility of UFO's has an agenda for us outside keeping us watching - the ratings. Certainly not preparing us for any event at all - just the ratings my friends.
For me, it was just a story based from stories of what I feel was a coincidence. You can believe what you are free to believe but I just want to point out that the ratings is the only agenda.
Thanks,
Vance

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
This is good news

It means the aliens fear the nukes, it means they want to be able to shut them down in case we fight or use them to incite a war.

It means that they are scared

Good news?, you cannot be serious?
Maybe,just maybe the visitors see us destroying
ourselves and polluting this part of the galaxy
with our war games and immature ways,and
have stepped in to stop any catastrophe no?
Why all this negativity and fear mongering?
Why do you pedal all this evil Extraterrestrial
nonsense here?
Paranoia will drive you mental man!
Love your avatar by the way!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:00 PM
link   
I really think that these Larry King UFO specials are just a result of fad ratings. Any major media about UFO brings great ratings but you must remember that it brings just as many non believers scoffing at it as well (hence the moronic skeptics). The UFO stuff is hot right now but next year I can guarantee it will be forgotten

I have always been fascinated with the reality of the UFO phenomenon but I really believe that the majority of the population could care less. They are conditioned to view it as a joke, and it just doesn't affect their lives in any way. For instance when I watched Larry King on Fri, I said to my girlfriend "look at this evidence" she just laughed and said "come on how can you believe that".

I believe that this is the mindset of the populous and as a result we will probably never see disclosure at least not in our lifetime, because most people are conditioned not to care or ask questions about it. As the Romans said "keep the people distracted and feed them garbage"...and for the most part(besides some recent good UFOs info) that's what the media does........feed us garbage.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
The good aliens disable nukes, but the bad ones make them.

I don't see a reason to blame all ufos; disabling nukes as all bad. I would have loved if a ufo stepped in and stopped the Japanese from being bombed. Honestly do people want a nuke war? Aliens disabling nukes is impressive, aliens trading with government officials is bad.

The most advanced species always do the opposite of any corrupted government.

Governments on earth damage the world. Good aliens try to fix the world. Bad aliens help the governments ruin the world.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by luxor311

I agree with your post. Most people simply don't care about it. I think were kidding ourselves if we think the Government will ever "disclose" anything pertaining to their involvement with UFO's.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I think that is a misinterpretation. I believe they are more interested in keeping us from killing ourselves and this planet.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Who invented missile technology? Nazis, and they also experimented with electromagnetic fields and foo fighters (aka UFOs). After WWII, the U.S. confiscated all of this technology and began doing its own research. The 1967 Malmstrom incident is the convergence of all these technologies being played out at an Airforce Base in Montana. It's all under the U.S. government umbrella now...

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by azonic-mantra
reply to post by Zemouk

In response to ET's being scared of our nukes, consider for one moment that an alien race may have developed technology way more advanced in comparison to ours for 'space travel' this does not simultaneously mean that their technology for destruction will be on par with ours.

Alien civilisations could have evolved to an advanced stage without ever needing weapons to engage in combat. Imagine if the human race was unique in the fact that we fight each other just due to the way we are, another alien race might not even consider destructive technology (imagine a world like that!) when they see what our nukes are capable of it could be like a cave man viewing a shuttle launch.

You have just made my point, firstly if they can disable these nukes why would they be scared? Secondly as you say they may be a friendly race which doesn't believe in destruction which would also mean they are stopping destruction on earth?

Originally posted by Elmer_Dinkley

Originally posted by mopusvindictus
This is good news

It means the aliens fear the nukes, it means they want to be able to shut them down in case we fight or use them to incite a war.

It means that they are scared

Good news?, you cannot be serious?
Maybe,just maybe the visitors see us destroying
ourselves and polluting this part of the galaxy
with our war games and immature ways,and
have stepped in to stop any catastrophe no?
Why all this negativity and fear mongering?
Why do you pedal all this evil Extraterrestrial
nonsense here?
Paranoia will drive you mental man!
Love your avatar by the way!

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Elmer_Dinkley]

I find this whole story very odd anyway, why would this go out as bad news? Isn't it about time that the governments around the world start spending those billions on new energy, rather than war games and killing? If this is correct and another race is stopping destruction then why can't the world see it as good. it's about time the way we live on this planet changes, goes back to the saying by Jimi Hendrix:

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I think alot of people fail to realize how serious of a situation this actually was. Consider the time, the cold war with the Soviet Union. China becoming a super power and joining the nuclear world. In other words an assload of hell was pointed directly at the United States(and still is), with itchy trigger fingers...

UFO's flying over military bases and shutting down nuclear weapons??? Excellent witness testimony from a ahem CAPTAIN and I believe a first liutenent Why did they(ufo) do this? or did they? Maybe to show us they could easily disable our most powerful weapon in a matter of seconds. Maybe to fix a malfunction in our system that we were unaware of that could of lead to a nuclear holocaust?? So many questions so little answeres. One day hopefully we will get to the bottom of this and many other cases like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join