It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing Toddler / Mother Not Telling Everything.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
I wonder whats up with cop that got fired for lying about having a relationship with the little girls mother.

Is he that embarrassed...or hiding something so important he was willing to lose his job?

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 07:54 AM
link   
**** news ****

Bounty hunter to revoke Casey Anthony's bond

A bounty hunter said Thursday that he will revoke the bond of a Florida woman suspected in the disappearance of her toddler daughter as new evidence suggests the possibility of a sad outcome in the case.

A law enforcement source with knowledge of the case told CNN affiliate WKMG reporter Jessica D'Onofrio that DNA evidence had matched a strand of hair found in the trunk of a car linked to Casey Anthony with her daughter, Caylee.

On Wednesday, a law enforcement source close to the investigation told CNN investigators have also found chemical evidence of human decomposition in the trunk.

CNN

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Unfortunately this is easily refuted, finding hair in the trunk of a car that was used by the mother. There are many many non horrible ways that hair can get into the trunk. A child's blanket is one way. Stored in the trunk when "mommy" (kinda getting hard to use that word in reference to this woman) was dropping her daughter off with friends or family.

I just don't get the lack of cooperation unless "mommy" has done something horrible to her child and I don't think I want to see the outcome of this case if she had.

At this point it is getting very unlikely that the public will see that little girl alive again.

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 29 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

FBI found traces of decomposition in the trunk. Also, cadaver dogs made a positive hit on the trunk of her car as well. these dogs are trained to only key in on traces of human decomposition. They do not alert to dead animal smells.

Something is seriously foul in this case. They should have the mother in prison under no bail. How evil can you be to know your toddler has been missing for a month and not notify anyone?

They will eventually reveal what happened, and my good money says she killed that little girl or knows who did.

posted on Sep, 6 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
An inside source tells me they will re arrest her this weekend because the traces of chemicals they found are illegal

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Remains Of Young Child Found Near Anthony Home

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- The remains of a young child were located in east Orange County Thursday morning, less than a half-mile from Casey Anthony's parents' home, according to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

An Orange County water meter reader, who had gone to relieve himself, discovered a bag in the area of Chickasaw Trail and Suburban Drive, around three-tenths of a mile from the Anthonys' home.

Source

It's probably her based on comments made by Dr. Michael Baden, a forensics expert.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

This may sound cruel but if this poor girl truly is dead and I have thought that from the beginning, then I hope that who they found is her.
It will finally bring some closure to the ones that actually cared about her and the hundreds of volunteers that searched for her.
Also, it will be one step closer to seeing her "mom" and i use that term VERY loosely, getting what she deserves, which would hopefully be the needle.

posted on Dec, 11 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
What she deserves is far worse then the death penalty. But I don't believe in torture so I will just hope she is reincarnated as a bug and is promptly eaten by a frog or squashed..whatever. Karma will get her.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join