It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project for the New American Century, no more....?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   

As of July 8, 2008, The Project for the New American Century website is inoperable. A message saying that the account has been suspended and to contact the billing department was put on the site's page.

en.wikipedia.org...

I was looking at the wikipedia page for Project for the New American Century because I couldn't seem to log in to their website today from a link on this website:
news.bbc.co.uk...

I also found this via google:

thinkprogress.org...

The history of the 20th century should have taught us that it is important to shape circumstances before crises emerge, and to meet threats before they become dire.

But just as the neocons are attempting to run from responsibility for the Iraq war, it appears PNAC may be abandoning its own website.

Does this mean that PNAC is done, over with, completed? In many ways, it seems like they have obtained many of the goals they had hoped for.

Sure is lucky that they foresaw a 'new Pearl Harbor' on the horizon.
They must have been soothsayers, right? Normally you would think there might have been some for knowledge of events. That is if an impartial investigation was made.

So is PNAC dead?
DocMoreau

A couple ATS Threads:
Project for the New American Century.
PNAC - Project for the New American Century - Is It For Real?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Did PNAC make that Pearl Harbor reference? If they did thats rubbing it in our face pretty hard for those of us that know pearl harbor was false flag. I have visited the site previously but now that it is down I obviously cannot check.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by jprophet420

Yeah, those are their direct words. Too bad they are too chicken to keep their website up. I just wonder if it means that "PNAC is DEAD"?
DocMoreau

This is from the wikipedia page about a book called The New Pearl Harbor

The title is taken from the 2000 paper "Rebuilding America's Defenses" produced by the Project for the New American Century, which noted that only a "new Pearl Harbor" would enable the military and defense policy transformations the group desired to rapidly take place.[1] Many critics of the official story of 9/11 believe the sentence was a prediction of, or a declaration of intent to carry out, the attacks.[2]

This statement was published one year before 9-11, in the White Paper "REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES"
en.wikipedia.org...

"Further, the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor"

PDF of the White Paper "REBUILDING AMERICA’S DEFENSES"

Someone has an Archive of the PNAC website

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Wow, no one here cares that PNAC, the architects of all the problems in the Middle East, have disappeared?

I find that hard to believe. Maybe the title of the thread just doesn't draw in discussion.

I would think that the members here would be very interested in discussing the vacuum that PNAC would leave, if in fact they are gone.

To me, their disappearance from the public stage, and now the internet, is an admission of their failed policies in regard to the future of America.

Or their policies were such a success, that they are no longer needed.

I just wonder how McCain's campaign is affected by this. Where is he going to get his policy from, now that the purveyors of his old policies have vanished?
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I don't think they are gone, they are just trying to hide better. After Ron Paul publicly exposed many of the guys, I don't think many are surprised they disappeared. That's probably why you aren't getting many replies, that and there was already a thread started about it when the site went down.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by PplVSNWO

Oh, somehow I missed that thread about the website.

Thanks for the heads up.

I just find it amazing that people like those involved in PNAC can emerge from the shadows, write policy, act on the policy, and the disappear before they are held accountable.

DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:55 AM
link   
PNAC will just change its name and form, it will never be abolished as long as those who believe in such ideology are in power (which right now seems to be forever).

The time of secrecy has begun. Nevermore will they expose their ideology thinking the population is too disconnected to notice. Even the CFR has to restructure its operational format and change it's social 'footprint'.

The sheep's clothing has slipped off the the wolf, and many of us saw it. But they still own the media, so who knows?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Eternal vigilence. Those evil monsters will be back, you can count on it. They are just taking time to re-group and re-think. The truth movement should steal a symbol from them, the all seeing eye. Never take your eyes off these people. They will be back.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

That is kind of what I thought. Into the shadows...

Like just today, I found out about a man named Donald Burnham Ensenat, who was George W. Bush's Chief of Protocol of the United States from June 6, 2001 to February 2007. You wouldn't know it. I haven't found one mention of him here at ATS, but have just started searching.

This is the person whose job it is to inform the President and Vice President on Diplomatic Protocol.

Never heard of him before.
DocMoreau

top topics

join