It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A most awful dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just woke from a most terrible dream. My heart was pounding so hard when I woke. I wanted to go to my window to see if what I saw in my dream was happening. But, my husband told me we are fine.

We didn’t have a chance. It was awful. I saw planes our planes dropping out of the sky being bombs on us below.

There was an plane that when it shot it didn’t shoot bullets or a missile it shot fire. What seemed like a mile wide would come out of it and all the planes in front of it would catch fire and fall like bombs to the ground below. The planes didn’t have a chance.

There were men on the ground our military men and they were lined up with guns all running the same direction toward a river a few blocks from where we were. And all at once they started running the opposite direction. Everything around me was on fire.

A plane had took out a whole house across the street from me. Fire was everywhere. It was loud and dark and awful.

I was screaming to my husband, “ we have to get the kids and get out of here now!” He said, “ we can’t its too late there is no where to go. We will be a target on the roads.” “We can’t stay here, there’s almost nothing left! The men just turned around and ran from something, we have to go!”

I saw this whole in a tree a thick tree. I knew it wasn’t much but I was going to try and put my kids in this tree for some kind of protection.

I woke up. My heart pounding. I was scared to death.

Just a week ago I had another type of dream. I saw what seemed like hundreds of missiles over my head. Black ash was everywhere it was dark and desolate. The black ash was raining down like snow it was deep enough to make a foot print in the ground.

All the whole world was crying and especially America. All of our ships were gone. There was none left.

These dreams are telling me that we may not be as safe as what we think we will be.

These two dreams this close together. I am getting very worried here.

Does anyone else have these kinds of dreams?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Hi Shar

Those were both frightening dreams you had. It's almost like something is going to happen, that spins out of control very quick.

I recently had two dreams that have troubled me. They weren't normal because of how short they were. In the first, I was looking down at the earth and it was completely flooded. Then words formed, one at a time, so that I saw this: "UnitedStatesRussiaChina".... and I woke up.

A few days later, I dreamed it was nighttime and I was walking with other people. Everyone was being strangely quiet. I could see a bit in the dark that on both sides of me were inclines and I knew that we were walking in a dried up riverbead.

It's like from one extreme to the other.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
You too had a scary dream. Wonder what yours means. Could something equally bad happen to all three countries. I know in that one dream I had the whole world was crying not just us.

I think its possible these dreams are telling us something.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I think you are right.

Now I feel like a shoe is about to drop and I hate feeling that way. I guess we'll be keeping an eye on the headlines now.

I hope nothing devestating is about to happen.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
hmm.... i've had strange feelings as of late as well. No dreams, but i've been able to make theories from what i've seen on the news and blah blah. Those theories match up similarly to the dreams that shar and Myrtales Instinct had. idk though, watching headlines sounds good to me

top topics

join