It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did UFO's Disable Government Missles?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I think its funny the government confiscated the tape from the government *^_^*
Part 1:

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:19 AM
link   
So how much more proof does there need to be before people believe?

Come on the government is testing missiles and a UFO Disables them. You can't tell me there was "Military" planes doing there usual fly overs like they always say.

The proof is here isn't it?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
A lot of this and the Larry King interview are discussed in Larry King related threads.

I find it very comforting that UFO phenomenon is now being covered by media that is there more to than just ridicule but bring in experts to offer credible views.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by xweaponx

xxweaponx,

I wouldn't say "how much more proof" is needed.....I have yet to see/examine the proof. So far, it's just hearsay.....the question is, do we take their word regarding the events they described? Seems as if we're dealing with direct evidence rather than circumstantial evidence. Direct evidence is fine with me as long as it's from credible sources as it appears to be in this case. Direct evidence will not "fly" within the scientific community, though. Are there any threads here at ATS that covers these events thoroughly?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by TheBottomLine

You know I missed the Larry King UFOs thing on friday..

I have not seen a great abundance of threads on Malmstrom or Minot Missile incidents.. I encourage you to start a thread and give us your take on the events.

I did a tinwiki article on Malmstrom some time ago..

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I'll see if I can find any investigative threads on ATS related to this incident....

top topics

join