It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sooner than you think

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:16 AM
link   
All dated prophecies are meant to throw you all off when what is really going to happen shall happen sooner.

After something happens sooner, then will everything else fade off while what is not spoken or written by any so-called prophet will happen in the sense of a 'free-styled picked during then' event by one person.

Our fate is part foretold up to an extent. That extent is part true and part false since part of it shall get overrided to allow a free preferrence so that other new aspects get activated. The very act reveals free will outside of a programmed destiny. This is to tell you that your life was part free and part programmed. What you did or do in your free aspect determines what you must do in your programmed aspect.

You are now an on-looker looking onto dates about things you were made to think shall come true. Certain of those things wont come true. This will reveal that things like your fate in aspects can get changed or could have been changed if you foolishly sealed your fate already based on your free choices.

Any questions or comments?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
And where do you get this information?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:07 PM
link   
what?

Sure, a HUGE part of what will happen is to our free choice, but that doesn't mean the prophecies are moot.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure you just summed up life in a really unecessarily strange way attempting to allude to a good/bad fate. From what i gathered things will happen, and things wont. Things will be good and things will be bad. Our choices, past and present, will have consequences and most of us will find what we are or somewhat meant to do. thanks for the lesson. i dont mean to be disrespectful but if there is a deeper meaning behind all this dont beat around the bush just get to the point

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

Seriously.. were you speaking a language there???? I know this a one liner.. but.. man oh man.. what was that???

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mabus
This will reveal that things like your fate in aspects can get changed or could have been changed if you foolishly sealed your fate already based on your free choices.

Any questions or comments?

like most other replies on this thread i would like to know what motivated this rant.

who are you and what do you want from me?

top topics

join