It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Belief is growing that the media is trying to help Obama win.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
McCain is falling down while burning, the last campaign scene I saw of McCain on MSM was him giving a speech while about 8-12 people or cardboard cutouts sat behind him with a poster made with white construction paper on the wall with the words 'McCain 2008' written on it WITH CRAYOLA.

The powers that be have simply abandoned McCain and is attempting to guide Obama to victory. The Old World Order, New World Order, or powerful gangsters/ corporate lords, whatever these powerful parasites are, are simply redirecting their efforts to render Obama as just another puppet under their control.

They are just building another skeleton crew of neocons to serve under (or rather, over) Obama.

Granted, Obama is harder to control, but the sheepherders will do anything to blunt Obama's impact to the point where 'change' will not really happen!

Hasn't anyone noticed Obama is increasingly pro-Israel, anti Iranian, a growing fan of the war on 'terrorism
'? By the time the elections are over, he will be another George Bush.

Win or lose, the masters of the world will always be there... lurking in the shadows, unless we put them in the camps they built for us sheeple.

Problem solved.

[edit on 25-7-2008 by star in a jar]

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:30 PM
link   
who can blame the media?

They're after ratings. THe majority of the country supports Obama.

There's your ratings

Should wal-mart stop selling 26' foot garden hoses because the 2' garden hoses stopped selling?

Obama is in their best interests.

Just like ours.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
who can blame the media?

They're after ratings. THe majority of the country supports Obama.

It's hardly the landslide you make it out to seem. The national average of polls is 47% Obama to 44% McCain. I would not be chest thumping just yet there.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

I guess when you say the majority of the country support Obama that you are referring to Germany. Cause majority is not the case in the USA.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Andrew E. Wiggin

Watch any show, on any network other than Fox and you'll notice something. They always spend their time deflecting Obama criticisms. You will NEVER see the same thing being done for McCain. When they talk about McCain, they CONFIRM criticisms. Thats a major difference in coverage.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jam321

Oh?

McCain 42% Obama 46%

MAJORITY :

1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority): the majority of the population.
2. a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement, constituting more than half of the total number.
3. the amount by which the greater number, as of votes, surpasses the remainder (distinguished from plurality).
4. the party or faction with the majority vote: The Democratic party is the majority.
5. the state or time of being of full legal age: to attain one's majority.
6. the military rank or office of a major.

Source

Seems like a majority to me.....

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Andrew E. Wiggin
reply to post by jam321

Oh?

McCain 42% Obama 46%

MAJORITY :

1. the greater part or number; the number larger than half the total (opposed to minority): the majority of the population.
2. a number of voters or votes, jurors, or others in agreement, constituting more than half of the total number.
3. the amount by which the greater number, as of votes, surpasses the remainder (distinguished from plurality).
4. the party or faction with the majority vote: The Democratic party is the majority.
5. the state or time of being of full legal age: to attain one's majority.
6. the military rank or office of a major.

Source

Seems like a majority to me.....

To use your own poll figures Obama 46 McCain 42 Undecided 12.

To me, that means Obama has 46 out of 100 and McCain 42 out of 100. You would need to get over 50 to be a majority by your own definitions. You can't just not include undecided in your vote. What if all the undecided voted for Ron Paul, no candidate would get a majority much like Clinton did with Ross Perot and Bush.

You can say that Obama leads in the polls, but hardly constitutes a majority yet. 12% is a huge undecided amount and it is early in the elections.

Edit for spelling.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by pavil]

posted on Aug, 30 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   
when the day comes that CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC announces that they support obama and have been swaying their stories in his favor is the day a revolution occurs. and i cant wait for that day cuz ill lead it

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join