It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ATS Aura Experiment

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
i would I learned how to see auras a few years ago and I would like ATSers to try and share their results.

It only requires a well lit room, pen, white sheet of paper and yourself.

Preparation
Learn how to use your peripheral vision. Simply draw 2 small dots about 5 inches apart on the piece of paper. Stare forcefully at one of them (dont hurt your eyes! blink if necessary) stay focused and you may see the other dot fade away and disappear in the corner of your vision. Thats the peripheral vision you need to see auras

Seeing your aura
Now place your hand flat on the paper. Spread your fingers a bit and draw a small dot a little above your hand.
Stare at that dot, again do not hurt yourself, take the necessary time to rest your eyes if unsuccessful.
Focus on that dot and your hand will start to blur, the longer you manage the more results. After the blur, you may see a faint black then white outline, you may also directly skip to the white.
Keep focusing until the white is very obvious in your peripheral vision, the dot too may glow bright white. the whiteness isnt the aura, its just a visual imprint, your eyes tuning to a certain object.
shortly after that a color will start to slowly rise. Some achieve this by carrying on staring intently like before, others by relaxing their eyes , try both successively!
The color will grow bigger and bigger and will look like an eerie fire covering your hand.

Conclusion
Once you master this technique you can read others, in public transports for example, sitting behind someone.

Color definitions vary but the general rule is that light colors are more positive and healthier than dark ones. from my personal experience, people with black, grey or even red auras better not be trusted. I never caught a brown but any other colors are ok.

Note: When I first started I saw my aura as yellow. But after a few days it changed to purple/indigo and never changed. With time you will be able to see the aura come on its own, without any effort - specially when you are relaxed or tired.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by TheOracle]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOracle

ok i tried,.. is it supposed to look cyan? Like on the upper top of the curve here:

Thats what i see on my hand.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Being colorblind, would it even be worth the effort? For reference, I can only see 2-3 colors in a real rainbow.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I hate to be the skeptic here (and i'm not just saying that, i really hate it!), but i think it's just an optical illusion? Like when you stare at a red circle for too long and then you start seeing a green circle, green being the contrast colour of red.

I'm saying this because what i see is also cyan, which i think is pretty much the contrast colour of my skin.

I could be wrong, in which case i'm happy to let you know my aura is cyan coloured. Yay!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
yeah, all i've ever gotten has been a cyan-color visual imprint after staring at my hands too.

the oracle said that a white outline was the imprint but for me and the other posters so far have said the imprint to be cyan colored.

the different colors seen...are they just imprints of looking at different colored objects?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I'm not too sure on this one. I see the cyan color whenever objects imprint in my vision if I close my eyes right away... although, I also can see emanations from certain animals and people and plants. Sometimes it's an indigo type mist and other times, it's like a very fine silvery light that emanates about an inch or two out, and it can even be seen in the dark, but the indigo mist is interesting because it really isn't just indigo. It's like a combination of rapidly changing bright colors, like you know if you hold a glass or a prism up to the sun and you see the reflection of the light spectrum. It's basically the combined light spectrum emanating out from people. Very interesting, indeed... especially if you consider the fractal nature of existence. There are literally whole dimensions upon dimensions of universes deep inside of us, and I think if we concentrate hard enough, we can see the light emanating from the infinite microcosms, and the ultimate light from which everything came into being.

I don't know if many people consider that. It sounds like an out there "theory", but just study ancient texts, especially Buddhism and Hinduism, study old mystical artwork, study the newest theories on the fractal nature of the universe (Nassim Haramein, look him up), and I think you can get a better picture of exactly where this light and where these so called supernatural abilities are coming from.

People don't understand their nature very well at all. Don't look to modern science to tell you what's up. They are happy to leave 99.999% of existence out of their narrow theories. Luckily, some scientists can think outside the box.... only a handful, though. As long as mainstream science shuns everything "unexplained", be happy with being utterly confused and servile.

Sorry, Oracle. Rant is over.

Good experiment, though. I actually kind of discovered auras accidentally. I don't even remember how I did, but I think at first people will get confused by the visual imprints they get. Eventually, you can tell the difference, though.

I also got a good method of seeing energy out of The Celestine Prophecies.

If you hold your two pointer fingers about a centimeter or two apart, and you let your eyes go out of focus, you will notice a field of energy, sometimes silvery white, sometimes indigo, sometimes clear (looks like the predator's translucent camo thing) flowing between the two fingers and over the surface of the skin.

Okay Well I've not got much else to say.

Peace.

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

I also got a good method of seeing energy out of The Celestine Prophecies.

I immediately thought of that when I saw this thread. That has to be one of the best books of out time. I still can read it all the way through and be gripped till the end. More people should read it and try the methods that James Redfield describes.....

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Yeah, this is just an optical illusion playing tricks with your eyes, maybe there's something to people that can always see auras, but seeing them like this is little more than a party trick.

new topics

top topics

join