It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the hell is going on in dubai?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

That would be "waste" not waist.

Please don't be upset. I'm actually fascinated with Dubai. However, your post does little to tie in the forum subject matter (UFOs/Aliens) to Dubai.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:30 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Truther
It really catches me of how spectacular this place is, I have a feeling that this place will be the final resting place of the elite if they sucseed with there plans of world domination..

There definatly something goin on, they've just built the worlds first 7star hotel, and of course the worlds first space port in the world, space port? a space port for the elite to visit other planets maybe, i dunno, just a thought..

There is something iffy about this i think.

Any thoughts?

www.dubai-architecture.info...

Did'nt you hear that Cheney, Wolfie, and Gang have moved over to Dubai....This is where Thugs, Mafias and Global Criminals call Home

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Truther

Truther,

I asked you a specific question: What does the rapid development of Dubai have to do with Aliens/UFOs? You answered by calling me a name. I'm here to discuss the subject matter of Aliens/UFOs.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Thats where i want to be

I did notice everything is going to be completed by 2010, never seen that in a place with a lot of different projects, even some of the stuff being built here and started a few years back wont be finished until 2015, they get all the quick builders in or what?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   
What do you guys mean Dubai could be a paradise for the elites? It IS paradise for elites.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Here's something from rense.
Dubai is nuts!

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Yeah Dubai has been sited as the world Elite Haven for some time now. That is why you see all of there projects ending before 2012. That is why oil is so expensive right now, so they can have the funds to build there paradise. That is why the space port will be completed dispite the rumors of it being trashed. And i wouldn't be suprised if we they did build a "Artificial Climate" for the city, since the weather on this 'rock' is going crazy.

I mean how obvious would does it have to be, they even built a small scale earth which they can live on, each litterally owning part of the world.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Surely you can't be that naive. Dubai is the place to go if you want fresh young meat or other things that are illegal pretty much everywhere else - young boys, young girls, drugs, whatever.

The "tourists" are happy. The country makes heaps of money. The government turns a blind eye. Everybody happy. Well, almost everybody.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sleuth

You have to be kidding me, you get arrested in dubai for having Nurofen.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Where are the UFO pictures over Dubai that I was expecting to see?

What a disappointment.

;-)

[edit on 7/21/2008 by Matrix1111]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Sorry to say....Dubai is on it's way to self destruction....it has now gone far beyond it's limit and the official business that sustains Dubai is the Global Prostitution Tourism Business.

Dick the Cheney has just purchased his very own Palace in Dubai and Halliburton is also moving it's main office to Dubai.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yeebsy
You have to be kidding me, you get arrested in dubai for having Nurofen

I don't know what that is, but if you haven't got the ching to buy your way out of your troubles, of course you're going to be arrested. It's all about the money - who has it and who doesn't.

Dubai isn't the only country in the world where money talks. MONEY. MONEY.

My god, are people that blind, or is it deep denial?

Bangs head on wall.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Where else can you stand outside of a 7 star hotel and watch a public stoning?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by super70
Where else can you stand outside of a 7 star hotel and watch a public stoning?

be careful what you say....it may just be your sister selling her bazookas to the global traders in dubai, she could earn in one night there, what she has to earn in 30 days back home, so you see.....it's the lure of the Money.

Money makes people Funny

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I saw a documentary on TV about Dubai. Apparently it's all built with 3rd world labour at very low wages.
Some of them don't even see their pay.

Why you should avoid becoming a construction worker in Dubai If you were ever considering it - drop the idea. An average pay in construction in the Emirates is over 10 times lower than the overall average income in the UAE ($175 per month for a construction worker, $2106 per capita per month overall). Plus no proper health care, no proper housing and no proper working conditions (until recently, the construction workers even had to work in the 45*C noon heat!). And if you do not like your working conditions - too bad for you. Labor Unions are not allowed in the UAE,

wideangle.cafebabel.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I don't think it is going to be a "paradise" for the elite, I think you are watching the construction of the new Capitol of the United Federation of Earth. May sound a little far fetched to people, but things sure seem to line up quite well.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ruse45
Sorry to say....Dubai is on it's way to self destruction....it has now gone far beyond it's limit and the official business that sustains Dubai is the Global Prostitution Tourism Business.

Dick the Cheney has just purchased his very own Palace in Dubai and Halliburton is also moving it's main office to Dubai.

By moving Haliburton to Dubai, Cheney is legally allowed to destroy any paper trails he wants after just 1 year. Moving this company there may very well keep he and his associates out of prison.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Friend of mine saw this on a NG channel .. here's his quote...

The king wanted to make the country as a tourist and Financial/business country in the middle east. He believes the the oil reserve in the middle east will not last long (might dry up in 20 yrs) so he's positioning his country for different economic revenue source way ahead of other middle eastern countries. I saw the documentary episode in National Geographic channel.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:18 PM
link   
What a waste of resources on such a crappy place, looks cheap to me no culture just looks like a new Vagus. This kinda stuff disgust me,how can some humans be so greedy, people are starving in the world and some are building Michal Jackson style wonderland in the desert. I only hope that this is the only place in are galaxy that this happens.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join