It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

French fascism is back

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Ok guys, French lawmakers use to vote unpopular measures during summer, as lots of French people are on vacation, away from their homes and their 8pm tv news.
EDWIGE is a new database created for the police, which will contain every information about people considered to be "hostile" to the government, and this data can be collected since AGE 13 !!!!!!!!!!

I thought we French people had a few more years ahead before we had tougher laws on individuals, and looks like our beloved president has decided otherwise. I was anxious about the UK with all their cameras and terror laws and Big Brother behaviour, but my country is racing behind the british to catch up !
This is a sad day for French Democracy. Tell me what you think.

-Matthieu-

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Gemwolf]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Matt_Mulder

Hello Matthieu,
France as always had some very strict regulation about the “citoyen”.
Don’t you have already in existence the so called “casier judiciere”.
This bill you are talking about, wouldn’t be targeting the Juvenal Maghreb community?
At the age of 13, you cannot be consider a threat of the government?
kacou

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matt_Mulder

I thought we French people had a few more years ahead before we had tougher laws on individuals, and looks like our beloved president has decided otherwise. I was anxious about the UK with all their cameras and terror laws and Big Brother behaviour, but my country is racing behind the british to catch up !
This is a sad day for French Democracy. Tell me what you think.

-Matthieu-

L'Europe est un état énorme de facist dans la fabrication Matthieu. Je suis désolé, mais l'Europe se dirige pour le totalitarisme plus mauvais que Hitler (à mon avis).

Europe is one huge totalitarian state in the making and I am sorry but in my opinion the future will be similar or worse than it was under Hitlers regime across europe. The UK was the test zone for these projects, and now its roll out time across the whole european landscape.

Bad, bad dark times ahead for us all under the facist boot step I fear. Question is, can we make people sit up and take note or will it be too late? will we be ruled by faceless nameless beaurocrats who swan around in cars whilst we walk in the snow and rain?

The fourth reich is rising, and it may actually be too late to fight back without causing devastation across large parts of the map.

Vive la revolution MK II !

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Well considering the current president of France, who's election was won via computer vote rigging.Is an honorary "Helper" member of the Mossad.
Does any of this surprise you?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
London and most city centres have lots of CCTV, thats about it, most people on here have a completely warped view on the UK that doesnt even come close to the reality of it. When i cant see the cameras thats when i'll start to worry.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Most of these people whining about cameras in the UK don't know much about it. If your in the UK and you actually look around you will notice that alot of the cameras are just there and don't actually work. Also many of them look into stupid places where nothing can be seen.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:23 AM
link   
France has been going down the drain for a while, especially since we (not me I'm foreign, I can't vote) elected the dwarf. We talk about the americans, but french news agencies are a laugh. Tf1 news repots are something from Alice in wonderland. The "lets do the unpopular stuff during the holidays" ploy is something they pull every year. I'm used to it. And I bet my name is on that list !

Go facism !

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:26 AM
link   
The European Union may soon swallow the national identities of all it's member states. I would not be surprised if it followed the same abusive and paranoid template as England and the United States. Things are only going to get worse before they get better.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the feedback. Looks like I'm isolated in my own country, as no one knows what EDWIGE is, or they say "oh yeah, that police file..."
No one seems to worry about our rights being torn apart.

And no, it's not only against the "Maghreb youth", as poster "kacou" said.
It's against everyone involved in any subversive movement, like 9-11 truthers (we are so few here...) , union representatives, activists, militants, political opponents, and so on.

Yes, we have a "justice file" which compiles every single bad thing we did and get caught for. But it's nothing against a EDWIGE file, that will have a much wider range.
If I want to run for president ( I could be a better one than ours, no problem ) I will probably have my EDWIGE file disclosed to the media, therefore killing my credit to the public.

Au revoir, démocratie !

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:02 AM
link   
ROFL.

I cannot believe people here from the UK do not know what Praetorian Guard is.

You do know that all speed camers, all traffic cameras, all Police cameras, all council city centre CCTV systems can and are patched through to praetorian systems and then these get to 'work' so to speak.

Do not think for one second that if SIS wanted you tracked from London to Manchester by camera they couldn't do it. They can and do. many times they almost gave this away in news snippets, but pulled the footage after a few hours or so. Remember the big IRA days? the ones they watched and silently dealt with are the ones you never heard about for that very reason - it would give away their capabilities.

Matt, I really hope the 'mossad helper' is kicked into touch soon and France can once again stand proud.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:07 AM
link   

You entitled your thread: French fascism is back
Why did you choose this phrase? except during the WWII, when was last France fascist?
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Hey, Kacou, what does that freakin law mean to you ? Do you think this is a victory for Freedom ? If it was , I'd have said "French Freedom is finally back", or some like that.
I named it that way so a wider range or ATSers would notice. Happy now?

The thing is that these conservatives have a growing power in the government and in decisions centres in the country. I'm just saying that promoting FEAR as a way of living is not my way of seeing things, and this behaviour tends towards far, far-right ideals. Fascism. simple

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Matt_Mulder,

I don’t think you got my question right.
I know very well France as I born there but left when I was 18.
This is one fact.
Did you ever thought for one minute that before this law was passed that France had all the necessary law to be called adjectively “Liberté, Egalité, Fraternité”?
What I am trying to say here, is that it is not new that France as choose the side of Big Brother State.
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Yes, you're right.

We chose Big Brother's side when people stopped thinking while watching the marvelous French Television we have. And we pay for that BS !

Anyway, it saddens me to see more and more measures taken against subversive elements of our country. We'll be lined up and forced into trucks for Siberia the day the NWO takes over

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   

You seem to be a very sensible person,
Don’t let this kind of event dictate your life.
I tell you a little short story:
Back in 1980, in a small south west city of France I grow up. My parents like many people a round where partisan of the PC. Like my parent at that time I was in to it also. Then one day when the rise of the NF party happens in our rejoin, I thought to make a difference and instigated a head to head confrontation with this far right group. I will not go in to details. In acting with the same ways that this group, I have put my parents and family in a very difficult situation. Hence my departure of France in 1981 and I never come back as resident only for holidays.

Now I know that fighting evil with evil can only produce evil.
Have hope and never give up your sincerity.
Kacou.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
les miserables, encore. c'est dommage.
tout le monde est dans le meme bateau.

scuze ay my bad french skills, eh.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

Damn.......Thanks for sharing this man. MAybe you can tell me more using a u2u. Anyway, i have a friend here. That's important

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hey Matt, you know you can go to a police station and consult the file the RG's got on you. They are not allowed to say no. I learn't a few things that didn't suprise me to much....

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by kacou

The national front should be fought. I hope you don't regret what happened, you did what is RIGHT. Respect man.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Ismail

I have no regret because it had made what I am now.
The word regret was invented by man to convert other in to guiltiness.
Do you think if you could go back in time and tried to convince some SS partisan in Germany that they are wrong in their philosophy?
I have learn from my mistake that you can change only one person in the entire universe and this person is oneself , all others persons have to change by themselves.
No law, no philosophy, no religion can bring sensibility to a person heart, only experiences can reach his heart and then with some skill he can transform this knowledge in to creative human interaction.
Kacou.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join