It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jobless to work 'clearing litter'

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Excuse me if I am redundant. Those who donot work are not automatically slave. Those that do not work and collect do so because they have been ajudged to be elligible to collect.

Why, again, most who pay assume control over those who don't, is ironic, to the fact that most of the same would say they were for equal rights.

I find that sending these non-payers to war an interesting solution, perhaps those in favor of such a solution need greater "killing powers"?

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
The non payers who refuse to work, of whom are on the welfare all the time with bad attitudes who think its fun to immediate others while drinking and taking drugs , should be forced to go to war, yes.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

I am saying that when I was working and been in school through out my life I have had a bad attiude and still have abit of temper that I try to keep down because it gets me in to trouble.

Now you're making sense! The first step to solving any problem is to identify what the problem is. Sounds like you've made that first step.

I just am applying to youth volunteering because i want to help youths who suffer in silence which will gain me experiance to get a proper job as in, social working or a police officer.

Again, sounds like you're finally on the right track. If you can afford some volunteer work, it will gain you experience. Also, it will show someone who wants to give you another chance that you are really trying.

I no that. I am learning.

See? Learning can be a good thing.

Sort the menality of a young society out first before complaining about their injustice in the future. I have taken care of myself since i was a kid, with no help from a parent figure or education system, i have been in alot of dangerous situations which somtimes i have put myself in but come straight back out off. thank you.

Taking care of yourself is something to be proud of, but you have to understand that while it is admirable that you have made it through that, you lost a lot in the process. Now it's time to get back to where you should be, and it sounds like you are doing just that.

I was refused education in the sense they cant help me because of my unruly behavioural problems and ended up been excluded, i dint quit.
I was refused gcse's an exam in england look it up.
I dint get a record of achievement either, i left school at 13 then soon as i was 16 i went to college and achieved an exam all without the help of the education i had in the past.

Being unruly enough to be kicked out is the same as quitting. Who was unruly? Those that kicked you out? No, you were. The actual events are really irrelevant; the fact that you didn't complete is relevant.

Just a little of the old you poking through, and I do understand that one cannot change overnight. Please consider the above paragraph as advise, not condemnation.

Totally agree, i tried that in all the jobs i had and i dint seem to hold it back. i dint concentrate and was always doing something wrong however i am making a change to that and i am now volunteering for charities to gain experience to know how to handle a working environment.

Keep trying! Even if you fail, think over where you lost it, focus on that problem, and try again. I have this sneaking suspicion you'll make it.

And i agree, thank you. give me some advice about how to interact at work.

And you are more than welcome, sir. I wish you all the best, and will be happy to talk if you ever need to. Just expect to hear the unvarnished truth. It won't be condemnation, but it might be a little dose of 'tough love'.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by deathpoet69

I would like someones advice on how to start a conversation to someone who is not like in to the things we are. How do i separate conspricy type topics to average life type topics that everyone speaks about. How do i intergrate with certain groups in the working enviroment?. I shy away somtimes and become an outcast. any advice from anyone?

The same way you start a conversation with anyone. When you go to work everyday, say hello to your coworkers and ask how they are doing. It usually takes awhile for people to get used to a new person, but after awhile you'll come to know things about certain people.

Conspiracy theories are not the be all and end all, there are other things in life. Even people that are heavy into these subjects have lives outside of them, if they didn't they would alienate themselves from society.

Try to make yourself a well rounded person. Focus on other things in life, not just conspiracy theories, it'll drive you mad.

As you learn more about your coworkers, nieghbors, etc, talk to them about subjects that interest them, even if it's just asking about their family, or if they caught the "big one" on their fishing trip, did they win their last softball game, how did their child do in their play, etc. Even if these things don't hold much interest for you, it shows that you are trying to relate to them, and place importance on what they hold important, and they'll usually do the same for you.

Remember that a job is just that, a job. Although it is best to get along with your coworkers, and have good communication with them, it is not a social club, everybody is there to work.

Most of all treat people with the same respect that you want to be treated with. Remember that we are all human, and nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes, and we all have our faults. Hope that helps.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by chise61

Most of all treat people with the same respect that you want to be treated with. Remember that we are all human, and nobody's perfect, we all make mistakes, and we all have our faults.

OK, that got you a star. I think almost all of society's problems could be solved if that one bit of advice were followed.

TheRedneck

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Sorry to burst your bubble but in my neck of the woods the ones that are to do these type of jobs are low security correctional inmates in orange suits, that is one of their duties to repay the state for their misdemeanors.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

Thank You, my Gramma taught me that, i've heard her say that to me as long as i can remember. I agree the world would be a much better place if we all followed that line of thought.

I would like to say that i am truely honored to receive a star from you. I am a great admirer of your posts, they are always full of wisdom and reason. I always look forward to seeing what you have to say about something, and many times you have made me do some serious thinking.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by deathpoet69

Marge6043 states the the present lawfull belief of those who can't. Granted we could have stopped drugs by sending them off to war but that wasn't the law. People like us(you and I) must define who is to be "killed off" welfare.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by rightwingnut]

posted on Sep, 8 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by C.C.Benjamin

Wow you really are clueless!!!

Yes civilians fighting a trained army would never work...WHATEVER!

It happened in the Revolutionary War and Vietnam.

Just because people in Britain want to be defenseless doesn't mean everybody else wants to. Screw up your own country and leave ours alone. You wouldn't understand liberty.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join