It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Petrol/ Gasoline and the War on Terror (Oil)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I think it's about time we as the people should say enough is enough when it comes to the War on terror ( fought for oil reserves in my opinion).
I think we as petrol buying people should tell the gas companies what we really think and have a fuel strike against the big names such as BP and Shell.
Normally a day is suggested but the companies laugh at us for doing it, what we should do is boycott them for a month.
I recommend September , (mainly because after 9/11 the war on terror became the war for oil.)
Therefore we should go to our local supermarket or small forecourt for the WHOLE of September, that would really make take notice, And hopefully lower the prices we have to pay.
I know people will have to go to them ( I for one may if I have no other choice) but if people take a little forethought and fill up before they need to then they can find the time to go to the little stations.
Are you all up for it???
Before people flame me I don't really care if you do , just tell your friends to boycott them in September and then email it around the world...

[edit on 21/7/2008 by DataWraith]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Is it so hard for people to think Luciferian... if they say right - then they mean left. so the war on drugs was to import drugs. Our govt has no authority over other country's so why do laws like the patriot act. ?
because they know the War on Terror is opposite - its the war on Patriots just like the title says. As far as why we are in the middle east ... well that is to keep the oil off the markets and keep prices high - while they drain the treasury's from around the globe.
they are already past there goals - so now we move on to step two. create an enemy here in USA to fight against - so it can finish destroying the only free nation on earth. (which is in reality - the land of dissidents.
over the last 200 years or so. we have recieved all those who were dissatisfied with their homelands and came here. so now we are a nation of disidents. destroy us and the rest will roll down hill. and you want to boycott... good luck...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:33 AM
link   
What I'm talking about is stop going to the big names and start using the little guys, Maybe the roadside prices will start to drop ?

new topics

join