It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freemasons come out and tell me what goes on at the Bohemian Grove?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
OK. Any Freemasons in here, somebody in here has to know what is going on at this Bohemian Grove. Could it be that they are using a cache of missing peope, for the purpose of burning their bodies at this stake ritual? Could it be that unlike venting by harassing a punching bag, burning people alive does the trick of dissipating the worries and cares of these elite people more effectively ?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Yoinks, you're way off the track if you think Masons are behind the actions that apparently take place at the Bohemian Grove.
Therefore, any Mason will tell you about this much: diddly.
well, except for the ones that make a study of it, but that's less in the case of being a Mason, nad more them being Conspiracy Theorists actually.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I thought the guys who are in this club are all elite mason members? I don't understand , then what ritual venerates a giant Owl statue if not the Freemasons?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
To my knowledge, they do not make real human sacrifices out there. The burning people you're thinking about, perhaps, is an effigy.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Bohemian grove wasn't started by the Freemasons.
It was started by a group of San Fransisco gay musicians.

Not rock musicians the orchestra type.
And the cremation of care is blown way out of proportion.
The thing "care" is actually a representative of caring about professional responsibility for people in professional high powered jobs.
They are more or less saying we don't give a hoot about nothing for the time they are there.So they burn an effigy of care.Its not meant to represent burning a person.

Thats all its about just some gay stupid nonsense.

[edit on 21/7/08 by Being_From_Earth]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I believe a lot of male prostitutes are involved with this event, you could start there.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

As you start to study the Bohemian Grove you'll probably find that it's membership is attributed to any particulalry large, famous, infamous, or hated society. The list of elites will change and be adapted by the theorist, and even the activities said to go on there tend to change a bit.
As for worshiping owls, you'd be better served to study Masonry in actual, instead of making claims about what Masons worship.
When it comes to researching the groups that are supposed to be involved, do a search on ATS here, you'll learn a good deal from reading.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:55 AM
link   
What with the screaming person in the video tape of a levitating body with smoke coming out of it? These freaks where shouting in ecstasy and it just looked really disturbing.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Freemasonry has absolutely nothing to do with Bohemian Grove.

I would look somewhere more sinister...

That's right... I'm lookin' at you ELKS!!

muahahahah

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:47 PM
link   
OK, I'm really confused now. Are the Freemasons just as benevolent as the Rosicrucian Order then? I keep hearing about Illuminati members being Freemason members. I mean, I have read those guys are similar to these 2 other groups. They seem to be on a path for truth about the universe.

Previous attendees of the Bohemian Grove have been said to be Freemasons in other places, so I don't understand why they would be there, if you say they have nothing to do with Bohemian Grove.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
OK, I'm really confused now. Are the Freemasons just as benevolent as the Rosicrucian Order then? I keep hearing about Illuminati members being Freemason members. I mean, I have read those guys are similar to these 2 other groups. They seem to be on a path for truth about the universe.

Previous attendees of the Bohemian Grove have been said to be Freemasons in other places, so I don't understand why they would be there, if you say they have nothing to do with Bohemian Grove.

There may be masons there, but freemasonry itself doesn't have anything to do with Bohemian grove.

Just because a mason (or shriner, or rotarian, or lesbian) happens to get drunk at a bar doesn't mean that freemasonry (or shrine, rotary or FLAAG) condones alcoholism.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

PS

I just found this other thread that has an attendee list:

ATS Thread

posted on Aug, 10 2008 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The Bohemian Grove is at the bottom of the "Big Four" elite clubs in San Fransisco. It is the elite club for people involved in theatre so if you go there you can expect a lot of goofy plays and really good food. Check out this article on the real elite clubs in that area www.sfgate.com.../c/a/2004/07/18/MNGH57NJL51.DTL

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
And as seen on a youtube video, mr Jim Marrs has joined some witchcraft on-going stuff out there at the bohemian grove, what are these ppl up to, and I dont mean the elite camping and doping sacrifice dances there, I mean the 'decent' people ganging up doing rituals.
All the energies will get to the same frigging goal, btw, whether you are politician or an any-day witchcraft-practiser. Theyre all serving the same hungry thing.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Its only a meet-up to get away from work and home where the stiff and timid wont allow us to have some fun.

Its a place where we can talk openly and enjoy sexual pleasures without the paranoid, the paparazzi or the priest preying on us.

posted on Aug, 27 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes
Its only a meet-up to get away from work and home where the stiff and timid wont allow us to have some fun.

Its a place where we can talk openly and enjoy sexual pleasures without the paranoid, the paparazzi or the priest preying on us.

So in other words it's a bunch of rich men with high expectations of themselves but really all they are, is a bunch of creeps that like to diddle each other and then some, after frolicking over a good theatrical play presented by even creepier men.
Very strange happenings if you ask me and much much more to it all you can inform yourself on the subject HEREBohemian Grove, The Owl: NOT SATANIC!

new topics

top topics

join