It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello guys! I love the conspiracy life!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
I heard of ATS on Coasttocoastam a while back. These topics interest me and I visited this site many times a day, just because the topics are very entertaining and I love the stories that I don't get to hear anywhere else. I hope somebody comes along and has something to say that really blows the lid off whatever the truth is. I really want to understand what is going on, who is controlling everything, and why things are as they are. I hope to read some very interesting post. I also came here to practice my own writing, I'm a college student, and being part of online communities really helps me express myself and make an effort to be more eloquent and elaborate as possible in conveying my thoughts to others people.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
You will have the most fun here (or any other conspiracy site for that matter) if you approach everything with an open mind. By that, I do not mean believe everything, I mean take this attitude: "It MAY be possible. I will wait and see if there is more proof before deciding". Something that many people do not do. For some, there is never enough proof. For others, everything is proof. Find a happy medium.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS. I hope you like it here.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:09 PM
link   
believe nothing you read & only half of what you see

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Hia Pocky
welcome to ATS, it indeed is a great place, if you have any questions or concerns there are a few people that you can talk to.

The forum moderators are quite friendly people, they are here to make sure you enjoy your time on this site. If you have any questions make sure to shoot off a U2U to any one of them for an answer. Also members like myself or enjoies05 are also very helpful and will be glad to try and answer any questions you may have.

the ATS Handbook can answer a lot of your questions about the site, it's quite informative and helpful if you have questions regarding your Avatar, Signature, or purchasing perks in the ATS Store.

Points are a valuable commodity around ATS and some members want to know how to gain points quickly. There are several ways to do this. One is to podcast, Podcasting if you don't already know is kind of like making your own little radio show about some subject that you’re interested in. Also contributing to TinWiki is a great way to make some points in a big hurry. Also by joining up with Twitter, you can get a lot of points right of the bat. In BTS one can also find fun games and contests that are happening now and also get you those points.

One should also familiarize themselves with the Terms And Conditions Of Use for proper ATS etiquette and site rules, this helps everyone avoid problems.

Again welcome to ATS and I hope you have a great time around the site

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
Hi Pocky and a big welcome to ATS. This is just the place for you, but don't let me catch you posting when you should be studying. hehe

Stop by BTS sometime if you need to relax or get a good laugh. It's a great place to get to know the other members.

Rush

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Thanks you guys. I hope to meet many benevolent peeps like you. Seems some people are pretty catty, especially when you get into the 9/11 forum. The most stigmatized posters are there.

new topics

top topics

join