It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: AP Show 25

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

AP Show 25

Martin and Justin interview Roger Knappman, of the United Kingdom Independence Party. UKIP is not in favor of British integration in to the European Union. Martin and Justin talk about the importance of political involvement. Does it really matter if you vote? Why should anyone run for elected office? After some apologies, a new trivia challenge is issued. A new show segment by ATS member Neformore gets its world-wide debute. The U.S. banking crisis is talked about. Martin tries to convince Justin that Nationalization isn't all bad. Justin quizzes Martin on some rather exotic events taking place in the U.K. Can babies really be classified as racist? Are the British people going to be outfitted with computer chips? Republican candidate Gabrielle LeDoux offers some encouragement to future leaders.

United Kingdom Independence Party (web site)

Gabrielle LeDoux for Congress (web site)

Here's a list of ATS member threads that we talked about:

Author: Rockpuck

Banking Regulators Close IndyMac

Author: Jefwan

U.S. Considers Takeover of 2 Mortgage Giants

Author: Neformore

Be The Change You Wish To See

Author: UFOPsychiczebra

ATS Member To Run For Office

Author: Max_TO

U.K. To Microchip Prisoners

Author: Slackerwire

Babies Who Dislike Spicy Food May Be Designated Racist

PLEASE POST YOUR COMMENTS ON THIS SHOW THREAD ONLY!

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG This Mutha!

length: 59:55
file: atsmix_3018.mp3
size: 21065k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 7/21/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Note to Martin:

Warm beer tastes like bile. Only colder.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Tuning Spork

I have to defend warm beer being an Englishman. I have to suspect you have never tasted the fine ales, Tuning Spork, that not only England but the rest of the United Kingdom as to offer.

The enjoyment of a pint of beer on a warm summer afternoon watching a local cricket match, as Martin said, is one enjoyment that, I suspect, a Englishman would relish.

Better warm English beer that chilled lager (or for the Americans, beer)

Great shows guys and again going above politics to bring an alternative view on a big issue not only for The United Kingdom but the rest of Europe.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freedom ERP
reply to post by Tuning Spork

The enjoyment of a pint of beer on a warm summer afternoon watching a local cricket match, as Martin said, is one enjoyment that, I suspect, a Englishman would relish.

Better warm English beer that chilled lager (or for the Americans, beer)

Of course, warm to an Englishman is still cool to a Texan! It's a heat wave in the UK if they get above 85 degrees! I do like to have a pint in the pub them walk the streets of London...love the city!

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Hm. I think we're gonna have to agree to disagree o nteh warm beer thing. I have a provision in my will. The beer at my wake must be served cold.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Cookie Question -- Is it a coextruded filled cookies?
Cookie Question -- It is the worlds biggest Cookie
Cookie Question -- Is it Ed 'cookie' Jarvis ? link...

The world biggest cookie weighs 40,000 pounds so it is over your stated weight requirement; I'll keep looking for answers. Good show so far -- I've just started to listen now.

Fox

[Ed 'Cookie' Jarvis is a competitive eater.]

[edit on 27-7-2008 by ProTo Fire Fox]

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sorry, folks. Those aren't the answers we're looking for.
I met Cookie Jarvis...and....he doesn't weigh 4,000 pounds. And before you ask...the answer is no....Justin Case does not weight 4,000 poinds.

[edit on 27-7-2008 by Justin_Case]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Is it the 4,000Lb cookie bomb ? Link...

P.S is it 400Lb cookie or 4,000 cookie ? I thought you said 400 but that last post has confused me.

Fox

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProTo Fire Fox
Is it the 4,000Lb cookie bomb ? Link...

WE HAVE A WINNER!

ProTo Fire Fox, you ARE a persistent fellow! Dave or Johnny will be by to drop off your 500 appaluse points!

Now, for hte bad news. Martin and I recprded Show 26 just a few hours before you posted your winning entry.
When we recorded, we had to announce that nobody had gotten the answer.

We're not allowed to keep these points, so they MUST be delivered to YOU. We knew this day would come, so we DO actually have a back-up plan to make sure that you get the credit that you are due...on the air.

Look for a u2u from me or Martin That's all I can say. Congratulations on your win!

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Justin_Case]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ProTo Fire Fox

Well color me impressed. I googled "4000 pound cookie", "two ton cookie", etc and never found a thing. Congrats, PTFF. The third distinct AP Trivia Challenge winner finally joins the club.

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Please Delete.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Sorry about that. Please, delete this, too.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Justin Oldham]

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Martin and I are pleased to announce that we will be interviewing Beverly Harris this coming Thursday (July 31st). She's the founder of black Box Voting dot-org, and a leading advocate for electronic voting reform.

Post your questions in this thread.

You know how it is in the fast-paced world of politics. Opportunities like this can happen rather suddenly. I hope that you will all enjoy this informative guest.

[edit on 28-7-2008 by Justin_Case]

top topics

join