It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Photo of an aura? Maybe a Spirit???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:42 AM
link   
A friend took a photo of my wife earlier today (Kodak digital cam) and the photo came out very weird. The photo was taken in a cemetery.

Any opinions on that weird purple glow???

full size pic

[edit on 21-7-2008 by Viszet Oki]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
If you stare at it long enough it kinda looks like a baby. Is your wife pregnant, did she have an abortion or miscarrage at some time?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:27 AM
link   
I have a pic of me like that except their is a large purple (exact same color) diamond and a smaller purple diamond above my head.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
No she's not, or ever has been. At least she had better not be pregnant.

At first I though lens flare, but it doesn't really have any sort of defined shape that is typical of lens flares.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
This is a pretty standard lens flare. It is coming from the over exposure of the film. It isn't defined because the picture is blurred.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SantaClaus

Digital Camera...... Kodak Easyshare EC..(something)

The next photos I am posting are to demonstrate the reflectiveness of her accessories. One picture is of her holding the handbag in the same fashion as in the original photo, then a photo of just the handbag and then a photo of just the bead bracelet. I agree that in the original photo it does appear that there is something very reflective about her wrist or handbag, the only thing I can think of is sweat on her arm, but could sweat be reflective enough to spawn a lens flare of that magnitude? And if it is in fact a flare, why does it not have any definite shape? When I look at the full size pic, it looks like a purple haze to me... (not supposed to be a Jimmy Hendrix pun)

link to image

link to image

link to image

posted on Aug, 13 2008 @ 10:08 AM
link   
was she wearing a ring? it looks like she does in the second group of photos in that case it looks like the reflection off it.

new topics

top topics

join