It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

dream of being in zero gravity, now very sick, from radiation?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I had the most interesting "dream" last night. I dreamt that I had to help a stranded crew of 3 in a vehicle, like the "jumpers" from star gate atlantis. They were stuck, and I had to push them, into another chamber, as we were all in zero gravity, and i was standing on some scooter like machine with a front bar to help me navigate. After I pushed them into another chamber, I remember them yelling at me to get out, and that is the last thing I remember. And that the door closed behind me.

I woke up this morning and I was fine, as soon as I ate something, I had terrible stomach aches, and diarrhea, and now 13 hours later, the stomach aches reappear after drinking water. And I just noticed patches of red on my fingers appearing. Now I would normally pass this off as food poisoning, but the patches of red on my fingers? the dream?

I feel crazy for even suggesting it.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:35 AM
link   
you might be having signs of urticaria and food poisoning. Best to go see your doc. What were you eating the morning you woke and how quick was your diarrhea after you consumed your food. Was the food you ate dairy, rice, cereal, eggs, etc.

Did you notice any visible blood in your stools or coffee ground like stuff.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by prionace glauca]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by elusivetruth

I woke up this morning and I was fine, as soon as I ate something, I had terrible stomach aches, and diarrhea, and now 13 hours later, the stomach aches reappear after drinking water. And I just noticed patches of red on my fingers appearing. Now I would normally pass this off as food poisoning, but the patches of red on my fingers? the dream?

Go to a doctor. I really doubt this has anything to do with your dream.

Logic first, wishful thinking last
Always a good rule to follow

[edit on 21-7-2008 by greeneyedleo]

new topics

join