It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Barack Obama is the best choice for America

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The Republican Party is divided over John McCain. If elected President, he will have minimal support within his party and almost certainly no support within the Democratic Party. McCain is likely to inherit a Democratically controlled House of Representatives and Senate. Lacking a consensus both within his own party and within the House and Senate, his possible election creates a scenario where accomplishment is inconceivable. His perceived stance of amnesty for illegal aliens was utterly rejected by the majority of the American people.

His politics reflect:

a) The same old school strategies
b) Already tried and failed policies
c) The inability to advance a new idea
d) Preserve the status quo

John McCain is dull and boorish. I do not foresee him inspiring America or world leaders with fresh ideas and hope for mankind. I feel he would be better off planning his funeral than the future of America because of his advanced age. John McCain is not bringing anything new to the table. He clearly serves up the same old politics-as-usual pablum that is responsible for causing the current state of anemia that plagues America and sickens our allies and relationships with the rest of the world. Americans gave the Republicans the White House, Congress, and the Senate, which the Republicans turned into a ruinous state of disorder and mayhem. Now they ask us for a third time to give them control. The problem is they had control and lost it; they proved they do not know how to manage and keep control, so it is the same thing as doing nothing to vote a Republican back into office.

Barack Obama is young, progressive, intellectual, eloquent, and charismatic. These are certainly traits Americans should be looking for in their top leader.

John McCain is old, narrow, dull, coarse, and tiresome. These are certainly not traits Americans should be looking for in their top leader.

I believe that brain power is the most important ingredient one should possess as a leader.
I believe that when one is presented with the facts--even if those facts are contrary to one’s preconceived beliefs--a person with superior intellect will be able to transition to a correct conclusion, even if that conclusion is completely the opposite of what only a few moments ago was thought to be true.

Let’s get some candle power in the White House.
We already know what happens when the lights are dim.

Barack Obama, if elected President, will by all preponderance have the Executive Office, House, and Senate under his and the Democratic Party’s control. In this scenario, any claim by the Democrats that they were hindered in their agenda will be immediately dispelled. Statements like “our hands were tied” or “there is nothing we can do” would be erroneous and false. They would have it all. They would control all the committees. They would have a majority. Any excuses for failure would not be tolerated by the American people. They would be obliged to do the will of the American people, or just like the Republicans before them, they would be removed.

If the Democrats win it all and do a great job, then we will be far better off as a nation and the Republicans will be seen for the incompetent pieces of waste that they truly are. However, if the Democrats win it all and screw it up, they will be seen for the incompetent pieces of waste that they truly are. We will be left with a decision as to which turd we polish, or find an alternative to fix the system.

Cybrseer

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:31 AM
link   
American's should be looking for trust and leadership, neither of which Obama is about.

Lieing right to your face in blatent fashion and expecting you to believe it, is either naive or believes that you are really that stupid to buy into the hype.

From changing to the Presidential Seal, to backing out on a pledge to public financing and forging an online Certificate of Birth etc., all this is a man who claims he wants to better your lives.

You'd have to be a fool to buy into this BS. If you're looking for a used car Cyberseer, then i'm your man. I know i can sell you a crappy one and make really good commission.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
McCain may be more of a democrat than Obama. And neither one of them will be what's best for this country.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Surely you're kidding right OP?

Obama? Best choice?

Lets see, he is anti gun, pro tax, pro big government, pro quasi marxist policies, and one of the most leftist retards in DC.

How can that be the best choice for anything other than dog catcher?

top topics

join