It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wind Of Change....PLEASE !!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Right now, our world is heading towards doom.
its going 1 way, we can all see it and feel it.

Barack Obama, has been called the "JFK of our time"
i agree. he is.

i think a wind of change is blowing over us. and im starting to think this man can lead the world into a new peace. the same as the cold war peace that happened.

i think a lot of people, sadly, look at the color of his skin and judge him.

my only hope is that the powers that be allow him to do it, as i think the average, non racist american, with a good heart, would agree.

i want peace in my world. im sick of the fear of this "terror" i get preached by the day.

i look at my kids, and i ask myself "what future do they have"
if our world gets worse, my kids, your kids, will suffer.

we all want a new world, a better world, a safer world.

i think the man can deliver.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Shauny, do you think things can get worse in terms of war? They surely can.

Do you think Obama is going to be the magic bullet that stops power and greed among nations? Nope.

Is it not safe to assume that Obama is seeking power in the world's freedom leading nation?

Is Obama really who he says he is and what he stands for? Does he have the experience or the natural born citizenship to lead America?

Does Obama come across as lecturing and scolding Americans? Yeahp, he does.

You are worried about your sons being drafted, but what if China moved i attacked Obama's beloved Kenya? Would he use his military to combat China and keep them out of Africa looking for Oil and mineral resources?

Who is Obama really batting for? Is it really for America and her people, or for some personal agenda, religion or countrie(s)?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by jetxnet]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jetxnet

surely the bush years tells us that "something" has to change.
at least try, anything new would do.

go read about the UK when Winston Churchill lost office soon after world war 2 was won. after winning a war, he was loved, so why was he voted out ?

people just wanted change.

ps. this is ONLY an opinion.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:13 AM
link   
I also wanted to mention that Obama wants to do major military cuts and eliminate the missle defense system.

Let's say Obama throws Hamas under the bus, much like he does so many of his other supporters. The Hamas get upset and now want to strike America so they buy the No Dong II missiles from NK and use mobile launchers to hit the US mainland at three cities. No missle defense to defend against it as Obama stopped this.

They fire anyway because there is no deturrent or shield. America is weaker than ever militarily as Obama has crippled the US military while Russia continues to build like never before along with China doing the same but at an even faster rate. Both countries look to dominate space and knock-out US satellites. They are able to do so because Obama didn't want to weaponize space and provide a deturrent and protection from those that are doing weaponizing space.

There are hundreds of scenerios that can play out into a more serious aspect of war or declarations of war.

Obama isn't good under pressure as this has already been indicated. He gets impulsive. What will he do when the rubber really hits the road?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
is it possible for people to stop thinking about "negative" outcomes ?

i really think the people of this planet just accept war.
i think we have accepted we cant live together and respect each other.

so the only solution we know is "war" or "fight" or "defend"

let me tell you, soon we will have nothing to defend

we all "really need" to start believing we can talk our way out of this.
if we cant, we are brainwashed idiots.

here is a questoin.

a next door neighbour annoys you by playing loud music.

do you :

A - go to him and ask him in a nice way, to please turn it down, then offer him a hand shake.

B- go to him and just kill him or beat him bad ?

i think if you are a B person, you are the type that has helped create our world the way it is

if (like me) you are an A, and believe that we can talk, then good.

we have to change our mindset.

new topics

top topics

join