It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stunning Speach by Barack Obama.......

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetxnet

Wow! You sound just like me!!

Of course she does, you are both drinking the Obama Kool-aid

This post was no less on topic than Quazanga's last post about the dogs and New Mexico.

You're just jealous I didn't ask about your pets in texas!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Yeah like bush minor is a great orator. They all read teleprompters... just listen to McCain of foreign affairs when he's improvising... he shoots himself in the foot on foreign policy every time.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by grover
reply to post by LLoyd45

Yeah like bush minor is a great orator. They all read teleprompters... just listen to McCain of foreign affairs when he's improvising... he shoots himself in the foot on foreign policy every time.

I couldn't disagree with you more. The one thing I have noticed about the current president Bush, is that he stumbles when reading from the teleprompter.

His best speeches are the ones where he just speaks. When he speaks off the cuff, it gives him more credibility, and he is much more charismatic. Which is much more than I can say when he is reading a rehearsed and written speech. Often then, he sounds like a bumbling idiot.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:50 PM
link   
this guy is 100% up to no good whatsoever....now i realize that the American people are tired of warmongering leaders, ok thats fine, but this guy is problematic.....i truly hope he does not become prez of the US, he never did anything as a senator and has no experience to lead the strongest nation on the globe during these dark times...mark my words if he becomes pres....keep an eye on him and his policies.

will be much much worse for us and the globe

he is a smiling glad hander and thats it..the guys a bum. Also, for the handful of jerky things he has said while campaigning, couple that with his relationship to nut-cases like his spiritual leader, that other black guy...i mean come on...yet the people in the US are still willing to bow before him and this is all out of sgheer charisma LOL i mean he hasnt said anything or done anything!!!! its all talk about hope this and hope that....anyway i fear for our immediate future.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
this guy is 100% up to no good whatsoever....now i realize that the American people are tired of warmongering leaders, ok thats fine, but this guy is problematic.....i truly hope he does not become prez of the US, he never did anything as a senator and has no experience to lead the strongest nation on the globe during these dark times...mark my words if he becomes pres....keep an eye on him and his policies.

will be much much worse for us and the globe

I just wish you guys would have been as vocal when Bush was running for president.

But no, you just let him trapse in and destroy our great nation single handedly.

Obama is the only one on the ticket who can repair the horrible gaping damage that Bush has left in his wake.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
reply to post by LLoyd45

Lloyd....maybe this ATS stuff is getting to you.....you sound paranoid.
Maybe the greys assimilated them both to a hive mind and they both have the same thoughts.....

IT"S CALLED AGREEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Maybe you need to cut down on the personal attacks before someone turns you in to the moderators for T&C violations. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, then please don't.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Quazga

oh Q you are sooo misinformed...firstly it is NEVER one man that ruins anything in this country. You must know that....only a child would not. This is NOT a monarchy/dictatorship.

Second...who says a man with no experience at all really politically is our christ-like savior? please inform me. Like why him? because he is a Democrat? lol you actually think a democrat cannot ruin an economy or otherwise? Hell one of our BEST prez's was a Republican (Lincoln) please tell me how you arrived at the notion that this 'rock-star' can save us!!!

the guy an A-hole cant you see that?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

Maybe you need to cut down on the personal attacks before someone turns you in to the moderators for T&C violations. If you have nothing constructive to add to the thread, then please don't.

???
Personal attacks??????
You insult your own intelligence in your post. I crack a joke, you don't get.....and now you are gonna threaten to run off and tell your mommy?

If you want to argue politics, then people are going to call you out EVERY time they disagree with your childish drivel. This is a big kid game. Please grow up.

If you would like we could get back to the topic at hand, and we can continue this sparing match.....so please, go ahead....I will let you have the next word sir.....

[edit on 25-7-2008 by Grafilthy]

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grafilthy
Personal attacks??????
You insult your own intelligence in your post. I crack a joke, you don't get.....and now you are gonna threaten to run off and tell your mommy?

If you want to argue politics, then people are going to call you out EVERY time they disagree with your childish drivel. This is a big kid game. Please grow up.

If you would like we could get back to the topic at hand, and we can continue this sparing match.....so please, go ahead....I will let you have the next word sir.....

Maybe I should apologize for being smarter than you as well.
All you do is insult people on the board Grafilthy. Why the moderators have tolerated you so long, I don't know.

Your personal attacks are a testament to your lack of intelligence and inability to communicate without being rude or discourteous. Nuf' said..

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GodMode
oh Q you are sooo misinformed...firstly it is NEVER one man that ruins anything in this country. You must know that....only a child would not. This is NOT a monarchy/dictatorship.

Then I guess we don't need to worry about Obama, who is also only one man, from ruining our country as well, right?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LLoyd45

All you do is insult people on the board Grafilthy. Why the moderators have tolerated you so long, I don't know.

Just trying to help deny a little ignorance.

Just drop it Lloyd. It was a joke.

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 05:20 AM
link   
The real tragedy in the USA is this fear of Liberalism... it's turned into a four letter word by the loudmouth Conservative talk show hosts, when in fact Conservatism ends up being all about law-and-order, anti-everything, and cowardice in the face of adversity.

But it doesn't end there. Conservatives are scared of Liberalism, scared to stand up for their rights again Bush, scared to protest about anything other than abortion or guns - two tiny minded ridiculous non-issues, scared of everything intelligent. It used to be a stereotype I'd argue against, but it has become the reality that conservatism is just being a simpleton. it's dumbism.

Remember the big-shot boasting about how their guns were going to protect them from government. That was all crying wolf wasn't it. The Conservative movement is all b.s.... watch how fast a tough-on-crime conservative turns to pussy # when he's in trouble. Look how many pro-family Conservatives have come out as perverts and anti-gay right wingers as homo. It's a complete farce of a movement but you still have a lot of Americans who don't read, but only watch television and bitch on the internet about their opinion on what they heard in a 90 second soundbite. There is no substance to conservative arguments anymore, it's just yelling and calling everyone a Liberal.

In fact, it doesn't matter: Obama, McCain.... if Amercians are going to stay as poorly educated on average as they currently are, India and China are going to absolutely destroy it economically. Because you know what gentlemen? China and India and are not going to turn into the anal warlords like American conservatives are. Asian cultures stress the important of the mind whereas America just the body.. it's a recipe for the disaster on the horizon.

In fact, how can a warlording country like the usa be so poor at war? Still embattled in two wars with all the technology and superiority??? No. Not at all. Because this military was just another scam those loud mouth conservative americans have played on their people. We don't have a military any better than the next guys but say that out loud and you are a Liberal no matter what the evidence shows
Iran could KILL us very fast but even if Iran took out half our army in 24 hours, we are Superior HAHAHHAAHA....

Finally, all this crap about Arab countries being cruel to their women or cutting off hands of thieves.... you put a poll up on any american conservative board and ask those questions you will find they are no different, many conservatives would advocate the death penalty for simple theft of bread. So they are fighting, dying, against a society that is in fact no better and no worse of morally than they are. The only difference is that the UK, Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Switzerland, and Scandenavia look the other way with the Arab countries but would attack the USA in 5 minute if it looked as if it were going fascist so the US politcians try to look democratic.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join