It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senior Israeli official: If nuclear talks fail, Bush will order Iran attack between November and Jan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthWithin

I don't think Bush and Co. are concerned about politcal viability at this point and I even wonder if this could not also, in their minds, be the way out of the financial mess they have gotten us into. A World War ended the first depression... sigh....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWayISeeIt

Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Iran is a terror state that has been a pain in our arse since 1979. Iran is a proven State Sponsor of International Terror.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

Uh-huh and so is N. Korea who we are rewarding with money and food and no more sanctions -- for blowing up an out of date above ground enrichment facility they don't need anymore -- so who exactly is in the Axis of Evil now? Not Iraq, not NK... I think GWB's axis language is passe at this point we are really only talking about Iran. Now, you could easily get me to say that Pakistan is a State Sponsor of terror, but they are not on our list of enemies, but of friends. Ditto Saudi Arabia.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:51 PM
link   
So an Israeli politician has intimated that the US might attack Iran in November? Talk about tipping off the enemy.
The Iranians haven't even come close to making a nuclear weapon yet, some reports suggest it might take them 10 yrs or so. The biggest problem is likely to be Russia supplying them with a couple of ready made warheads.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
NO NO you are not looking at the bright side of War!
Just think how much money the Banks make!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. Iran is a terror state that has been a pain in our arse since 1979. Iran is a proven State Sponsor of International Terror.

Was this proven by the same people that said Iraq had weapons of mass destruction?

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Iran is in possession of the most sophisticated air defence system on earth...which part of that dont you understand ?

Iran has not hundreds - but thousands of medium range missiles capable of striking Iraq - and scores of long range missiles.

Israel's Patriot defence system has been show to be flawed -

Russia has supplied Iran with 250 MiG fighter jets blah, blah, blah, - - -

here you go watch this

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by audas

Iran is in possession of the most sophisticated air defence system on earth...which part of that dont you understand ?

Iran has not hundreds - but thousands of medium range missiles capable of striking Iraq - and scores of long range missiles.

Israel's Patriot defence system has been show to be flawed -

Russia has supplied Iran with 250 MiG fighter jets blah, blah, blah, - - -

here you go watch this

I'm a "liberal"......

And they would get beat like a red-headed step-child.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter

Sean Hannity is that you? Congratulations on that 100 million dollar contract...gas prices too high? Not on your salary!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
You think a war between the USA and Israel against China, Russia, India, Pakistan, Syria, Iran, Iraq is going to be cake walk ?

You got issues.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Grafilthy

Your kidding right? Russia has signed a fuel AND military pact with Iran, along with importing dozens of SU-30 fighters and bombers - which in all practical terms is the worlds most sophisticated jet fighter. - Also the Russian sunburst and Chinese silkworm missiles would ruin some ones day...

Do not doubt for ONE SECOND that Russia has not give the Iranians a few nukes in the event that they are targeted. All Russia has to do is hold back the codes until they see the viable threat against Iran.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:34 PM
link   
So an "unidentified Israeli security-political" Made a prediction. Big whoop!
More propaganda to cause fear. I'm tired of reading about all of these unidentified officials that supposedly know so much. I would not consider this reliable, just more beating on the war drums.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by audas

Sorry, but I had to laugh.

Isn't this the same system Russia sold Syria and which the Israeli military was able to fly a fighter into their space undetected in order to take out the nuclear site.

Russia has supplied Iran with 250 MiG fighter jets

Where on Earth are you getting your info?
Iran only has about 30 Mig 29's and about 30 SU-24 and most are not operational due to lack of spare parts. Old planes and no parts.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

Never thought I would say it but.....

I AGREE.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by audas

Even if they had all of that x2, who's operating them. Show me the advanced training program for here pilots. I take one of our fighters in a P-51 over 5 of theirs in a mig.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Iran is the main pillar within The Axis of Evil. If the US don't do it then Israel is 'obliged' to do it. God bless them. Iran is a proven state sponsor of terror, it needs sorting out for the sake of the world. The sooner the Iranian threat is eliminated the better.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join