It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant battleship in the sky?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:58 PM
link   
reply to post by The Lizard King

Yes I go with you there mr lizard. The film shows genuine ufo orbs of the amber/orange variety. They smoke like ufo orbs do. Forget the debunkers.......... I go with you. It's real.......................

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by ufoorbhunter

I wish the UFO I saw hung around as long as the one in the video. I only got to look at it for four seconds before it shot away.

I love analyzing ufo videos because they are usually made by people who have never seen a real one. My favorites are the ones where they "blink" away and disappear.

Did no one else notice the glare from the glass they were filming through?
Did anyone notice that the 'craft' didn't maintain a consistent distance in relation to the streetlamp? At some points it seems closer than the streetlamp and at others it seems further away.

Until I see a better quality version of this film I'm going with a reflection of a lightsource filmed through a piece of glass.

Here's an example I made of a filmed reflection.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Spoodily

Sorry Spoodily but I don`t see the similarity between your video and the original one, if you look closely in the original video the object has a shape, in yours there is no shape and no sense of perspective whatsoever.

Cheerio

Camilo

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I made this video a while ago by mistake, I noticed the red recording light had a neat effect when I filmed it.

The shape in the OP video is a glove with lights on it and a black, long sleeve shirt.

[edit on 7/23/2008 by Spoodily]

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
oh lord, the mountain fire video again?

I love how he says a UFO wasn't reported, and asks if anyone heard about it, like it's some big coverup. Uhhm no, the actual brushfire that's being filled took that time slot.

I love how he also talks about footage in New Guinea, that was exactly the same as this, but never produces it, just more fluff for his hoax.

Oh and don't forget the camera man got best picture award from J.R. Pumpernickle. Yes very prestigious award, so prestigious, no ones ever heard of it. Tell me how do you get a "picture" award, for a video? Answer you don't.

Anyhow, I throw any UFO video, that doesn't show an "ending" to be a hoax.

Sorry but if this is something you've been waiting your whole life for (as i'm sure many of us here are) and you truely believed this to be an enourmous alien spacecraft, you will stay out there for hours, 8-10 if you must, with back up batteries, till your arms fell off. But no he shot maybe 30 minutes, and pulled 2 minutes of it, where it least resembles a fire, which it still does anyway.

Also, in the 6 hours this thing stayed in one spot, (which is laughable, and definitely fits the fire theme much much better).Why didn't he get in a car and head toward the thing? I'm sure he could have gotten right under this "Battleship", heck, he coulda walked a couple miles, and gotten a much better picture if he didn't own a car.

Why in 30 mile an hour winds does it not move AT ALL, but if you gauge the mountains distance in the daytime photo, the extra "illuminations, is probable a fire spreading over a 200 yards, as that mountain looks to be 6-8 miles away, that one inch of illumination is caused bu the 30 knot winds make that fire spread BIGTIME.

I only assume the fire got extremely out of control right before he cut tape.

As for the Gray battle ship, that is called Smoke, it comes from fires, and at night it look a bit lightir than the night sky. Theres your Battleship, a Brushfire and Smoke.

Last thing, ig this HUGE Battle ship craft was hovering over this populated area, where are the rest of the films? Wouldn't hundres of people have seen this? There aren't any, because everyone knew it was a fire.

Can we bury the ashes on this one already? It was a Brush Fire on the distant Mountain top/side. Case closed again, in my humble opinion of course.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
It's the bottom of a Helicopter that's illuminated by it's own lights .I saw this all the time because I was in the Navy.You just don't see the tail section because it's shadowed out by navigation lights.You can see the front glass above the white front light which would be below the pilots feet .This shot is from the left side of the chopper at about a 45 degree angle .How stupid can you be to see an Alien Battleship and not grab a bunch of people to be your witness .

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 09:24 PM
link   
nice vid! I don't see how these could be fires on a mountain like some people say, there would have to be horrendously giant fires laced with chemical colorants to make lights like that if it was on a mountain, and the red lights seem to change locations, and why is the top part of the 'mountain' only lighted and the bottom is not? Fires would have lighted up the areas around it, not on the top only.

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
My only question is, How do we know it's a battleship??? I can't tell if it is a ship, more or less and type of weapons. Didi it fire on something? O maybe the mountain behind it that might explane the burns on the ground?

posted on Oct, 3 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by coastlinekid

to me i had a image i made where i put the so called craft in the wedge of the mountain range in the day photo and it fits very very close. at a closer light pole to the mountain i'd say they fit perfectly. i couldn't post it on here because i don't have it online with a url so oh well but anyone can do the same and see for theirselves. i believe there are other life forms out there and that we get visited by them but this one i have done alot of studying and searching online and i think it's a fire. i do not believe that is the right lightpole in the vid it shows a road and a orange storage container. it's too bad they couldn't take a pic of the so called same place with the ground in it.

posted on Apr, 19 2009 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Well this is probably just another CGI hoax. You mean to tell me a huge UFO, at least a few miles in diameter hovered in the same spot for hours on end and there's no eye witnesses to the event, apart from the person who supposedly took the footage. Sounds suspect to me.

If these Aliens want us to accept the reality of their existence, then try parking your huge spaceship over a major sporting event at half time, so everyone in the stadium can see you, as well as the people sitting at home watching it live on TV. Then and only then will I take Aliens & UFO's seriously.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   

edit on 18/1/12 by gunshooter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by gunshooter
so I ask, how was this debunked? please do tell. someone said there was a hill you could see in the day time. St. Paul is pretty dang flat sorry to say, no hills this high in or around that area that are close enough for that optical illusion.

- Debunked HERE -

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:12 PM
link   
To the author of the recently closed thread:

Sorry if that seemed directed at you. It was more a general statement...it happens a lot on this site. Someone posts a video and challenges people to debunk it without doing any research. It's cool man, you're new to the site, and had no idea the video had been posted before. Using the search thread feature will lead to a lot of useful information. It sometimes takes a while to find what youre looking for though. By all means though, post whatever you find interesting! That's how you find out what you want to know. Didn't mean to make you feel unwelcome-my bad.

I would have posted this thread but I'm on the mobile and have slow service.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

So just to clarify, was the video debunked ?
The daytime picture showed no hillside
where the lights were seen, from what I saw.
It looked to me like the fire on the hillside
was not possible because of how much higher the
supposed UFO was compared with. the streetlamp.

I worked a long *** day at work today so
if I'm confused, set me straight.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by sealing

The daytime photo shows that there is clearly a hillside beyond the street lamps. Its not the exact same lamp post, but a reference to show you that there is high ground beyond the lamp. Read this thread. There was a fire at the same time as the "sighting". This thread isn't even the original large thread on this video. Ok I'm done talking about this ancient vid.

posted on Jan, 18 2012 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Just for those that aren't entirely convinced that this video is a fire, here's a link briefly detailing a large brush fire in the Harquahala Mountains, to the west of Wickenburg, near Phoenix. This fire occurred on the same night the video was filmed. In my opinion the size, and distance of the fire from Phoenix, looks to be consistent with the video.

Although the guy that took the film doesn't specify where exactly he was in relation to Phoenix, I can't help but think its more than a coincidence.

www.blm.gov/az/newsrels/2004news/hala_fire.html

^not sure if link still works

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Originally posted by gunshooter
so I ask, how was this debunked? please do tell. someone said there was a hill you could see in the day time. St. Paul is pretty dang flat sorry to say, no hills this high in or around that area that are close enough for that optical illusion.

- Debunked HERE -

tell me again how this debunks this case??? You don't really buy into this debunking do you Green Eyed Leo? please tell me this doesnt add up for you either. I don't believe this for a second. please show me some better evidence of it being debunked rather than a silly thread that an ATS member made saying this is how it's debunked........

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Not to mention that the light pole is shot from a different angle in the daytime. You can tell as the arm is a different length. I also kinda doubt that if there was a ship this size only one (extremely crappy) video would be floating around.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join