It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you heard of the Aerodynamic Air Turbine Engine?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:13 PM
link   
How serious is America about energy independence?

This July 2008 editorial in The American's Bulletin discusses an invention that's been around since the 1960's

The future has arrived with the solution to our world's energy needs. The Aerodynamic Air Turbine Engine (AATE), aptly named "The Crystal Ion", will be the energy revolution we have been waiting for. Clean energy utilizing the force of nature to create powerful and sustainable motion with no detrimental environmental impact is here. The air we breathe is the same air that drives the AATE; no wind required. This is not a perpetual motion machine. When I first learned of Rockwell Scientific Research L.L.C. (RSR) and the AATE, I was very skeptical. The more I thought about it the more my feelings mixed. Can this be real? My thoughts torn between my disbelief and belief. I became more exhilarated as the myriad of potential uses flooded my neuron pathways; an engine that runs on ambient air, without any air tanks, combustion or fuel cells, producing no exhaust. The thoughts thrilled me to no end. I just had to see the engine for myself.

I will forever remember the day I actually saw the engine running with my own eyes. As un-believable as it first appeared my skepticism quickly turned to enthusiasm that was so totally overwhelming I nearly wet myself. Here was the future, right before me. The engine hummed along at 30k plus RPM without any fuel or exhaust. The clear design of the casing afforded a detailed view of the interior. There were no electronics inside except for the LEDs. As the throttle revved the engine up and down it was clear to me that this was genuine and not a hoax.

What really boggled my mind was the fact that there were no investors beating down the door to become a part of this new energy revolution. Here was the absolute answer to the energy crisis we are currently facing. What is wrong with Americans today? Why would everyone be so willing to continue down the pathway paved by oil, coal and nuclear technologies when that path results in torturing common citizens, reaching deep into their pockets? Why are so many of our fine young men and women dying needlessly for the right to oil? Why are billions of dollars being spent trading Carbon Credits and where is all that cash going? Are people really concerned about their living environment? Politicians are quick to blame industries for what is really political failure...

So what exactly is the AATE? It is a mechanical device built to spin at high revolutions without the need for any fuel, combustion or compressed air. This device is a sophisticated application of a simple scientific principle long known in the alternative energy field, Vortex Implosion Air Technology (VIAT). Viktor Schauberger first discovered the principle of the Vortex and developed technology for moving water more efficiently. The same principle can be applied to airflow. The RSR AATE runs on ambient air; the very air we breathe, using no air tanks and no other power source other than air. A tornado is created in the engine that implodes on itself which actually speeds up and sustains the airflow back into the tornado.

Aerodynamic Air Turbine Engine website:www.airturbineengine.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Does this surprise anyone?

In the early 1960's, Haskell took the original engine he built for testing to Wyle Testing Laboratory. They could not figure out how it worked and requested that he leave it with them so they could further analyze the engine. Haskell refused and headed home with the invention. The AATE was scheduled to be presented to President Kennedy at a special meeting. Before this presentation could take place, the people who worked with Mr. Karl on the engine mysteriously disappeared. Shortly thereafter, the engine also disappeared. There was also talk that China was willing to pay 100 billion dollars for the engine but the deal fell through when a key individual died from a massive heart attack. Haskell Karl went into hiding, keeping with him the documents, original drawings, and numerous photos of how he built the engine. Now 40 some years later, the engine is re-born.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Wow, absolutely no interest in this?

I know it doesn't contain aliens, Planet X or the NWO, but you'd think $4.00/gallon gas would pique some curiosity.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Wow, that makes for some great sci-fi if it's not true.

How does it beat the laws of Thermodynamics? Even air has friction, how would you get a positive energy output? No electronics?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
I agree, it almost does seem like sci-fi, although "Implosion technology" has apparently been around for quite a while. It's proponents claim that it's been suppressed for more than half a century:

All major industrial engines use the release of heat to cause expansion and pressure to produce work, like in your car engine. Nature uses the opposite process of cooling to cause suction and vacuum to produce work, like in a tornado. Viktor Schauberger (Austria) was the first to build working models of Implosion Engines in the 1930's and 1940's. Since that time, Callum Coats has published extensively on Schauberger's work in his book Living Energies and subsequently, a number of researchers have built working models of Implosion Turbine Engines. These are fuelless engines that produce mechanical work from energy accessed from a vacuum. There are also much simpler designs that use vortex motions to tap a combination of gravity and centrifugal force to produce a continuous motion in fluids.

IMPLOSION TECHNOLOGY: AN ALTERNATIVE, SUSTAINABLE, NEW BASIS FOR MODERN TECHNOLOGY

In June of 2001, the proposal to do a report on Viktor Schauberger and "Implosion technology" was begun by Callum Coats; A number of planned steps are being made for the development of Implosion technology. Doing this report is one of those first steps, coupled to practical research and development undertakings in the United States, Austria and Australia. This report contains sufficient information to start with research and development and with the re-building of some devices designed and made by Viktor Schauberger, which applied Implosion technology aided by diamagnetism and anti-gravity. Frank Germano, founding member of International Turbine And Power, LLC, and now leading the team at "Global Energy Technologies, Inc." will lead in the investigation and implementation of this technology, and explore the potential of large-scale commercial utilization of the devices. Several units have been designed and the necessary funding for this project is currently being located.

Individuals and groups of people are actively pursuing this area of interest worldwide. Such respected names as Curt Hallburg (Sweden), Dr. Evgeni Sorokodum (Russia), Kim Zorzi (USA), Prof. Robert Patterson (USA), Prof. Tony Shennan (Australia) to name a few, have joined forces, as it were, and have formed a world-wide consortium and knowledge base. Study and experimentation has continued after Schauberger's death, especially during the last 20 years. A substantial amount of information exists in his own writing, in books, articles, reports and historical accounts, including what took place during and after the Second World War. The motivation for this report is my focus on getting this Implosion technology and some of Viktor Schauberger's other inventions established and applied in our society. The many life threatening environmental deadlocks of our present time, are a legacy of the type of technology we currently employ, using fossil and nuclear fuels.

Finding scientific, practical, and sustainable solutions has now become a matter of survival, for us and for many plant and animal species, in the short term. Another motivation is my determination to help break the "stalemate" situation which has held this Implosion technology from being developed for over half a century, in spite of today's environmental crises. The development of scientific knowledge cannot be halted indefinitely, but for a relative short period of time. Making a report, assimilating all the available information, and networking, is the first step towards that goal.

www.frank.germano.com...

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I hope it's OK to bump this thread, because more people need to see this if energy independence is America's most important goal. It sounds bizarre, but I think there might be something to this "implosion technology."

Judging by the McCain/Obama commercials, a fuelless engine would be the Holy Grail.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Viktor Schauberger first discovered the principle of the Vortex and developed technology for moving water more efficiently. The same principle can be applied to airflow. The RSR AATE runs on ambient air; the very air we breathe, using no air tanks and no other power source other than air. A tornado is created in the engine that implodes on itself which actually speeds up and sustains the airflow back into the tornado.

I have discovered Viktor Schauberger's work from a link on another thread, and I did a search to find this thread.

This video about Schauberger's work with water, inspired by his keen observation of nature, helps to illustrate the underlying structure in the universe - the vortex - that is key to free energy technology.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

This is Ron G Rockwell jr. and I’m putting this here to help
Separate the boys from the men the Jr’s from the Sr’s and
Myself being man enough to tell the truth about this fake
3 dollar bill. This world needs creative thinkers not
Creative bull #ters. I refuse to live my life another day
Without saying how it really is. Let’s clear up some facts
About Ron G Rockwell Sr. the so called guy behind the
The biggest fake bunch of B.S called the “Air Turbine Engine”
“AATE” “Crystal- ion” Whatever you want to call it, I can’t
Go another day without throwing up with disgust. When I
Stumble on articles like this where people are actually
Taking this seriously or even remotely Curious about
Something that’s nothing more than some old mans
Pipe dream that was conjured up while sitting on the john
Taking a # one day, and thought hay what a great
#ing thing to blow Up peoples asses to get attention.
Then what? this Haskell Karl passes On the idea to
Ron G Rockwell Sr. Who has done nothing but make
A wind meal out of a blender and thinks by blowing hot air up
Everyone’s asses this great thing will be the energy
Revolution we have been waiting for. Sorry pop’s,
You’re a joke, stop lying to the world, stop trying to
Be somebody who you’re not. What I have seen with my
Own eye’s is real Iron pyrite, you know dad the stuff
That looks like gold but it’s not. “AATE” looks like it
Would do something, But that something is nothing!
Anybody who stands behind him claiming “it really works”
I saw it with my own eye’s, is just as fake as Ronald G Rockwell Sr.
Has anybody seen the web site and what it says?
“DUE TO SECURITY. THIS PROJECT WILL REMAIN CLASSIFIED.”
No..No..No… Dad.. you should tell the truth.
come on now …

“DUE TO FAMILY MATTERS THIS IS MY EXCUSE TO DISSAPEAR”
“AND HIDE BEFORE I END UP L@@KING LIKE A JACK ASS IN FRONT”
“OF THE WHOLE WORLD ”
The German who thought up and created the concept of imploding air in a
Fashion to create motion is the real #ing genius.
Energy to create energy still needs energy
Nothing in this world is that free you have to give a little to get a little.
IF THIS FONY ACTUALLY WAS DOING SOMETHING THAT WAS FOR REAL
AND ACTUALLY WORKED, DON’T YOU THINK THE GOVERNMENT WOULD
SWOOP THAT # UP? COME ON OUR GOVERNMENT IS GREEDY ENOUGH
TO MAKE PEOPLE DISSAPEAR, SO THEY COULD MAKE A BUCK.
What the hell is wrong with this picture? A 36-year old Son of a piece of work,
Just put the Smack down on a 67 year old DUMB ASS.

GOOD LUCK
Hopefully your wife wont beet your ass because you #ed up her blender..LOL
Ron G Rockwell jr.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Viktor Schauberger is the REAL deal. I strongly believe he is the father of the flying saucer. It was his philosophy that led to the first flying saucers called Foo Fighters seen over Germany. The US acquired his tech at the end of the war when they pillaged all kinds of tech from the Germans.

T Twonsend Brown and Tesla were also on the same page at the same time. I also thing antigravity tech is tied to zero point energy/"cold fusion" in some fashion. Schauberger's designs were.

Also research Mark McCandlish. He did an illustration of a early UFO craft that I think show how this tech works very well.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

Great, your first link says:

DUE TO SECURITY THIS PROJECT WILL REMAIN CLASSIFIED

The second says:

Not Found The requested URL / was not found on this server.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: ronsxemail I am here to set the record straight on the person named Ronald G. Rockwell Jr.. First this person is not the son of scientist,engineer, Ronald G. Rockwell, Owner of Rockwell Scientific Research, Les Vegas,NV. Fact: on or about 1975-76, this issue came up, Ronald G. Rockwell would have requested a DNA, but there was none at that time, he did how ever deny this person Ronald G. Rockwell Jr. was not his son. As years went by this same person appeared again around 2011, clamming he was the son of Ronald G' Rockwell. I've personally known Ronald G. Rockwell for over 30 years, and he has never mentioned he had a son, but recently he has told me about a fraudster, representing to be his son. I have seen documents mailed/ with return receipt from the United States Postal Service to the person claiming to be Ronald G. Rockwell Jr., these documents were returned unsigned for,sealed, where by Ronald G. Rockwell Jr. refused to accept and sign for. My understanding the documents contained a warrant, and demand for a DNA testing to be done, to clarify and clear the air in this matter.
This person Ronald G. Rockwell Jr. at one point, attempted to obtain an American Express credit card in his name, claiming to be Ron Rockwell's son and claiming to have worked for Rockwell Scientific research for over ten years. This person has never worked with this company, I have been involved personally with Rockwell Scientific Research, L.L.C. from it's beginning. I have worked on the AATE, Aerodynamic Air -Turbine project, I have my company's money invested in this project. I have witnessed the prototype engine running at high RPM ranges during testing stages of the project.This individual claiming to be involved and claiming to be Rons son is a fraud, in my opinion.
If he is REAL AS HE CLAIMS, TAKE THE DNA TEST, WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?
FURTHER, YOU HAVE DONE PERSONAL, & FINANCIAL DAMAGE TO THIS WONDERFUL PROJECT WITH YOUR LIES, GOING OUT TO THE PUBLIC, WITH UNSOUND KNOWLEDGE OF THIS PROJECT, AND THE CLAIMS YOU HAVE MADE.
DR.BOB BEVERLY, MANAGING PARTNER, ZERO EMISSIONS ENERGY COMPANY, L.L.C.

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: drzeroe
If you think you have your facts correct, you are WRONG.
You want proof? you got it Dr. genius.
I truly was over the fact that I came from somebody who doesn't
want to admit that he has a kid named after him. until I seen your reply
to my post. Now I see why my sperm donor claims what he claims.
This is because he married my mother Regina m Rockwell and she found out that
my sperm donor Ron g Rockwell Sr. was already married to somebody else. So she filed for a Nullity
of there marriage in witch case the courts demanded a DNA TEST to be done. Witch confirmed that
I am Ron G Rockwell Sr son. Oh by the way I have the copy sitting right here in front of me.

Still don't believe it?
this is a direct link to the hall of justice san diego

courtindex.sdcourt.ca.gov...

I have so many things that prove who I am and what I came from its not even funny.
In fact now that you have awakened the most #ed up memories of my life, I wont stop telling the truth
about this dis honest piece of work all over the internet. Every forum, every digitally accessible way I can.

So Dr. genius

I tried to meet my dad for the first time on fathers day, thinking what a great way to break the ice
and maybe find out more about my missing chunk of my life, but this is now turned into a meaningless
nightmare to my father.

Also Dr. genius
I have never claimed to of worked for Rockwell scientific, show me "right dad" show me
hows your laptop doing dad? kinda funny how your son can take apart your laptop and fix it with nothing more then common sense, Phillip head screw driver and a razor blade. on fathers day and I did it in 45 min.
why couldn't you do it.

the funny thing is, it would probably take me only a year to get that turbine going and put it into
use for the world to see and benefit from. its been 10 to god knows how many years you have been trying to be
as greedy as one can be. take off the led light show and the stupid name crystal ion

as far as claiming I have done financial damage to your company.. boo #ing boo hoo.
explain to the world how I have done such a thing..

P.S
any form of documentation or testing I freely will give to who ever wants it, and no I have never
denied any dna requests sent to me, why would I? I have my own copy but if you want a copy
or photos let me know.

sorry to bad mouth you by calling you Dr. genius but you stepped into the dog # by posting what you posted.
im sure my dad wrote it anyway.

ask him about his daughter Rhonda Rockwell he has no problem claiming her as his daughter and he cheated on her mother as well, she told me.

Best Regards _javascript:icon('')
Ron G Rockwell jr.

edit on 8-9-2015 by ronrockwelljr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 8 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
when you say things that are not true
It will always come back to bite you in the ass.

Ron G Rockwell jr.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Well this went downhill in a hurry, don't think I've ever seen a thread on ATS turn into a family feud in the blink of an eye.

To stay on topic if it was indeed just run by ambient air why have any electronics (the LEDs)? Seems to me you would want to demonstrate the device with absolutely no input power to show that it isn't just a well hidden electric motor doing the work. 30k RPM is not difficult to achieve with an electric motor especially with some gearing (Remote Control car/plane etc. engines very commonly over 25+k rpm). Also wouldn't conditions effect the performance wildly? Altitude, humidity, barometric pressure are just some of those factors which in my mind would make such a device unpractical except for maybe very constrained conditions that would render it essentially useless for real world applications. So I'm going to say this Rockwell St. fellow is a quack.

-Edit to add-
The website is now blank.
edit on 9/12/2015 by BigDave-AR because: Added website info.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: BigDave-AR

blink of an eye? did you notice the timestamps of those posts?

this thread is 7 years old.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 06:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

blink of an eye? did you notice the timestamps of those posts?

this thread is 7 years old.
Oh what in the hell it showed up in the new threads list so I figured it had gone south quick-fast. That's really weird anyone else get that bug?

Embarrassing as all get out.

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 08:21 AM
link   

new or recently active? because it certainly was active recently. new - not so much.

that being said, it's still a very interesting topic.
edit on 12-9-2015 by jedi_hamster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 12 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster

new or recently active? because it certainly was active recently. new - not so much.

that being said, it's still a very interesting topic.

I am 95% percent sure that it showed up under new topics, maybe a mobile bug, I'm using chrome on an iPhone.

new topics

top topics

join