It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why do a large number of anti war people whine about...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Okie Dokie.

I'm a scoundrel, a hawk, a war nut, fill in the blank with you're favorite label.

Please let know of a really important disagreement on an international level that was decided without at least the willingness to use force to support your position.

Come on you history buffs; help the lotus eaters out here.

I am through apologizing for my heritage.

If you think you have a better offer of citizenship - via con dios.

If you would like to be a part of a solution instead of the problem - apply here at ATS with more than you're keyboard bravado.

dum vivamus vivamus.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
yes usa has always involved or poked into 'brown' people countries or matters as opposed to the rest. Similar to the Iran nuclear situation they once had opposed and meddled when Indians where involved testing weapons in their own soil. During the indo-pak war it was Us who played in the middle by supplying weapons to Pakistan. There were lots of talks about how the gulf war broke lose (when iraq invaded kuwait), iraq got weapons from US and then double crossed them and used it to invade kuwait. Well there is no proof to that but i wouldnt be surprised!. Then there is Japan, Iraq, Iran and yes then there is the ongoing mass civilians killed mistaking them for taliban/al qaeda..situation going on almost everyday in Afghan. Us dont they value brown life at all? Its all easy to say that there people opposing it but it hasnt stopped anything (ofcourse not that they dont mean well!if they didnt exist..then i dont know what would happen) but unfortunately they are the minority few who doesnt have the power and authorise anything because the other side does the ruling bit. But brown people care about brown life..so if they are being treated badly they have right speak out..so the OP who is comfy and cozy in his chair and doesnt care or want to get up will find it whining!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by observer

reply found in a new thread found here

Didn't want to derail my already stunning thread here.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:58 PM
link   
yes usa has always involved or poked into 'brown' people countries or matters as opposed to the rest. Similar to the Iran nuclear situation they once had opposed and meddled when Indians where involved testing weapons in their own soil. During the indo-pak war it was Us who played in the middle by supplying weapons to Pakistan. There were lots of talks about how the gulf war broke lose (when iraq invaded kuwait), iraq got weapons from US and then double crossed them and used it to invade kuwait. Well there is no proof to that but i wouldnt be surprised!. Then there is Japan, Iraq, Iran and yes then there is the ongoing mass civilians killed mistaking them for taliban/al qaeda..situation going on almost everyday in Afghan. Us dont they value brown life at all? Its all easy to say that there people opposing it but it hasnt stopped anything (ofcourse not that they dont mean well!if they didnt exist..then i dont know what would happen) but unfortunately they are the minority few who doesnt have the power and authorise anything because the other side does the ruling bit. But brown people care about brown life..so if they are being treated badly they have right speak out..so the OP who is comfy and cozy in his chair and doesnt care or want to get up will find it whining!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Grey_Mysterio

Uh, ever heard of WW2?

Not very many brown people killed there ya know.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

Uh, ever heard of WW2?

I don't think you'll find too many who would argue that WWII was a situation that called for great sacrifice on the part of many brave citizens in every part of the world...Brown people gave their lives by the hundreds of thousands as did many populations - Africa had the holy crap bombed out of it...the Phillippines...many many countries lost their best and their brightest....power has shifted in this country since WWII and Eisenhower warned us about that shift as he saw it taking place...I think its important to understand this development because the power brokers play on and manipulate the good intentions and fighting spirit of patriots like yourself - they keep us divided and at each others throats...and we brown, black, yellow red and white fall into their game....its as old as time - divide and conquer - divide and control - I guarantee that if you were called to fight side by side your brown brother - you would both have each other's backs and woe to the man who would try to divide you in that situation....the heart knows its own regardless of skin color and you know its true, brother...and I know that is how your honor would call you to play it...

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by realshanti

Excellent point and very true. Those that have been in the heat of battle know your right. The heart tells all, even if sometimes you wish it didn't!!

Zindo

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by slackerwire

Uh, ever heard of WW2?

How is that relevant to reply to what you are talking about?!
So are you suggesting since nothing happened during those times we should balance it out now somehow?..And ok..if they didnt do it then..why start now?
WW2 of the past..should we be repeating something like that when we know better through history. Shouldn't we be avoiding all paths that could lead to something that could destroy the entire world this time (especially this time with ultra modern weapons!).

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous ATS
yes usa has always involved or poked into 'brown' people countries or matters as opposed to the rest.

Am i mistaken but in the last 60 years the u.s.a has had no conflicts with other than the "minority based nations". So is it our fault that there are no other nations other than that of some minority race to war with. The race of the enemy is the whining of liberalist. They're asking us to be more racially selective when we have no availibilty of "majority white nations" to select from. Should we be such racist to say that "minority race nations" are more war prone, because of the impoverish condition we must keep them in to be top dog? I'm affraid we"ll just have to face the facts that we"ll be killing other than white win warring.

posted on Aug, 4 2008 @ 01:16 AM
link   
America’s disturbing history of enslavement and bigotry by CAPTShy

While studying for my JD/MBA, I couldn’t help but discover so much missing, and out of place with my Ivy Leagues professors’ interpretations of events we call history. Upon researching my thesis, the most incredulous facts became animus, and I became truly amazed at our fore fathers wisdom, courage, fear, and confusion, coupled with an extreme lack of resolve to become a united nation. In 1776 upon attempting a declaration they debated ending slavery. They soon discovered that one quarter of America’s 12 million persons were slaves. Nobody had asked these slaves their opinions, and it quickly became apparent to include them in this debate would kill its idea and concept immediately. Each group just assumed blacks would take their side of the argument. While in debate a common fact appealed to both of them. America colonist were being arrested, and transported to England to stand trail before this king, that none swore allegiance to. Many were never seen again for minor offenses against the king. The debate for blacks ended quickly. They needed to free themselves, before they could ever attempt freeing blacks. They agreed to disagree, and move forward with a written stipulation, that guaranteed a Bill of Rights would immediately follow this new Constitution of 1789. Both sides assumed victory. No America had brought these slaves here to America, because no American’s existed at this time. To assume they would support independence from England was just insanity. Many felt they would leave America for their homeland, flee to Canada, and or be returned to Europe. Many blacks did choose all of the above options.

Years later a civil war came about. Many foolishly attempt to debate economics’ as the cause for separation. If one does any research of the 14th Amendment the argument dissipates quickly. The 13th amendment had a clause few knew about. It said the 14th amendment would be approved, and or you lost all future voting rights. I will limit my discussion to Tenn. However several Southern States had the same problem. At this time in history Martial law was declared by Governors, Military, and not just Presidents and Congress. The Republicans wanted the 14th amendment, the Democrats refused. The Democrats had no choice to refuse this Amendment so they decided to use their constitutional powers and walk out of the legislature there by making a quorum impossible thus destroying the vote of its passage. An armed US militia who opened fired over their heads met them. They decided to return to their state congress to sit, but not be allowed to vote against its passage. Several States upon learning this outrage attempted to repeal their vote on passage, California being one of them. It was refused. SCOTUS refused three times to hear this argument before its judicial powers. Yes the Republican had won freedoms for blacks, but they also lost congress after that atrocity of utter destruction of constitution freedom and protections. Removing the voting rights of southern civil war vets to gain black freedoms may appear magnanimous, but it also it one of the biggest abridgments of our constitutional freedoms in our history.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join