It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

September 17th/18th 2001: Anthrax Attacks

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 12:37 AM
link   
It seems that allot of people forgot about the one in boca raton Florida also, at the American media building which btw is 2 miles away from my house. On another note, i had a bar guest the other day show me some pictures that he took of a suspicious letter that was confiscated by the postmaster. Some person sent him a letter from Dukethedog and inside was a Kodak picture envelope. On the back of the envelope was air conditiong tape and under that was some white powder. This was on Monday, and on the front of the package it said Got You Back.... Go figure.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bigjely
It seems that allot of people forgot about the one in boca raton Florida also, at the American media building which btw is 2 miles away from my house. On another note, i had a bar guest the other day show me some pictures that he took of a suspicious letter that was confiscated by the postmaster. Some person sent him a letter from Dukethedog and inside was a Kodak picture envelope. On the back of the envelope was air conditiong tape and under that was some white powder. This was on Monday, and on the front of the package it said Got You Back.... Go figure.

I notice you didn't mention how the person who died from anthrax in boca raton was a photo editor. The white powder in the kodak picture envelope is very intriguing. Is there any more to this?

posted on Aug, 1 2008 @ 07:46 AM
link   
A suspect who was just about to be charged over the Anthrax attacks involving US Senators has been found dead. It's alleged he committed suicide.

news.bbc.co.uk...

I think it is more likely he was silenced, and puts a convenient end to the investigation.

See also the articles posted in the Breaking News section.

[edit on 1-8-2008 by mirageofdeceit]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Obviously this case has been solved, so nothing more to see here, move along now.

posted on Feb, 12 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   
The Anthrax attacks the days after Sep 11th, 2001 were a deep state bluff. At the time they could bluff.
This time though, neither the "deep state" nor the EU is in a position in which it can bluff anymore.

posted on Feb, 18 2018 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Flanker86

A "deep state" bluff?

Nothing "deep" about the state in 9-11 and anthrax.

I have a video playing on 9-11 right now - a newer one - talking about what happened to everyone in the Bush Admin post 9-11. They never did anything. They never attempted to go after OBL (never charged him in the 9-11 attack, either). Cheney and Bush fought the investigation the entire way.

How about the Benghazi people here talk about how they'd feel if the president and vp fight an investigation into the largest attack ever, then first name Kissinger to investigate it, then refuse to testify, then agree to do one half day, together, not under oath, no notes, no recordings, IOW - - No Evidence!

The "state" might have won out on 9-11 but there was nothing "deep" about it. It involved the very tip tip top.

posted on Feb, 19 2018 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Good points...

The Anthrax attack turned out to be bull$hit propaganda of some kind.

had forgotten all about that mockery.

excellent bump

top topics

<< 1   >>

join