It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens, The Government, and YOU!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
All of us here seem to think that the (shadow) government is hiding the existence of aliens from the public. Well I am sure "they" are. But I do not think the government is hiding aliens so much as the aliens are hiding behind the government themselves. In other words when you hear people talk about the "elites", "they", and "the ones really in control" they could actualy be talking about aliens. This is something I think has to be true and here is why--IF THE ALIENS WEREN'T WORKING WITH THE GOVERNMENT THEN THEY WOULD HAVE COME OUT IN THE OPEN BY NOW.
We know they exist. The real question is why are the working behind the scenes pulling all the strings? What are their intentions? Well think of it this way. The government and the world controling powers are not exactly the best of people. They are a corrupt bunch of power hungry monsters that seem to have NWO in mind. So wouldn't that mean that if the aliens are working with the government that the aliens are evil (sort of speak). Follow what I am saying? Government=evil , aliens working with government= aliens are evil as well. In short it seems that the aliens and the ones in the real power on Earth do not have our best intentions in mind. Have you ever heard of the greys ever healing someone?? Have we ever heard of them ever stopping some large disaster?? All we here is the unsual experiments they perform on us.

What do you guys think? Are aliens guilty by association?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
The scuttlebutt that I hear banteyed about around here is that there was a war in heaven between the Alpha Draconis and the Orion Group; and its back at it using human soldiers on both sides principally on Mars.

This is the rumor.

Anybody else have anything to add?

sarc

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by sarcastic

I am not sure about what exactly the greys are. John Lear said they are just puppets for a more advanced race.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I think your all just trolling

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by f.fff46
I think your all just trolling

Well you really added alot to the thread. What would you call your own behaviour?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Reading THE TERRA PAPERS made sense of this very confusing topic....in my mind.
Once I got through the entire TERRA story I was able to make sense and connect the dots about some of this life's biggest conspiracy's and mysteries....

Give them a read and see if they help you understand things better to:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:35 PM
link   
If there is any conspiracy I buy into about the aliens it would be that the propaganda will force people to side with teh evil aliens out to dominate our souls and our galaxy, Universe.

That seems to be the most popular way to judge an alien.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I am sure they are intelligent but I don't why people think that they are here to save us. enslave maybe but not save.

new topics

top topics

join