It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Richardson Roswell talk I don't think many of you have seen

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Here is a youtube video of Bill Richardson being asked about Roswell and he responds...

www.youtube.com...

I found this quote to be slightly interesting -

"Department of Defense...Los Alamos Labs...what is this? what is the data you have? Oh, it's classified...well that ticked me off!"

I wonder if he asked before or after the Air Force OSI Final Roswell report came out stating what crashed was Project Mogul balloon?

Either way, I still don't buy that it was a Mogul balloon that crashed and was recovered.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Thanks for the video

He did not respond, he dodged the question and he made the whole thing a joke.

From what I understand from the video he tried once to find out more, but he would probably saw what many congressman befere him have seen, they don`t have the security clearance to know and even less to tell.

There is a government inside every government, in the case of the U.S. even the president does not know about certain things, wanna know why?. Because he doesn`t need to, and it is better that way.

Disclosure will never happen if we are trusting governments to take the first step.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
If that's the case, then I doubt anyone like Bill Richardson is going to admit publicly that he doesn't have the clearance needed to know.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ufo reality

Bill Richardson is jockeying to be on the short list for Veep. He is going to be very careful when talking about aliens. Wait until after the election and he will be back to his questioning self.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Perhaps Gov. Bill didn't want to become like Rep. Steve Schiff from NM.
Dead.

www.geocities.com...

I'm not saying Rep. Schiff was murdered for his investigation in to UFOs, but.....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:57 AM
link   
I think Bill Richardson could push harder, but I wouldn't be surprised if he was told to "cool" it.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ufo reality]

posted on Aug, 2 2008 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Re Roswell. 08-01-08 I had occasion to meet a 83 year old gentleman from Roswell yesterday. As I have been personally to Roswell picking around for information, my chance meeting this person was interesting. He was actually attending a class reunion and made a little speech of various things he did over his life.

He made a point of mentioning the Roswell incident since all the group was from this period in time and many apparently worked for the DOD, some with clearances etc. He mentioned the recent comments by the astronaut and the fact that previously classified materials were coming out. He stated to the group of about 90 classmates, that there was something recovered and it was not a balloon. He added that he knows personally the person who transported 3 bodies in children sized caskets and he knows personally the coroner who did the forensic examinations of these recovered bodies. He also mentioned that some crash site recovered materials were buried in or near Roswell. He mentioned an observation that I was not aware of, but according to him, is common knowledge in Roswell and surrounds, this is, that the "craft" first hit a mountain ridge on its way to its final resting position. That the impact with the side of the mountain, left a burned charred gash in the trees, soil and rocks. It then continued to fall apart into several groups West and North West of Roswell city. My perception from his description was that the craft came from the West just missing the bigger hills a bit further to the West.

He offered to take me on a personal tour of the areas described and buy me lunch. An opportunity not to miss and I insisted I buy the lunch.

Coincidently, several years before I met a person who worked as a weapons inspector and clean up technician for missile tests at White Sands Missile Range. He said years before, he and his son had managed to hike to the crash site, before it was sheltered by locals trying to avoid tourists from over-running the site(s). He also described a 1/4 to 1/2 mile long trench leading to a small outcropping of rocks which over a fairly large area were reddish and had obviously been disturbed and heated distinct and different from adjacent rocks of the same formation. He stated that some group had placed granite markers at each end of the trench. He stated that he has performed lots of recovery of material from crashes of projectiles and that the story of a balloon was in his mind "totally false".

Off to Roswell UFO's - N- Lunch

new topics

top topics

join