It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really are the Rothchilds?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by OutoftheBoxthinker

Wow, a rich dude hangs out with other rich dudes..hold the front page!

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by FatherLukeDuke

Show me who you hang out with and I will show you who you are.

The social network of this superclass, aka neonobility, aka elite, aka illuminati, aka parasites, is of upmost importance in understanding how the world works.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zepherian
Show me who you hang out with and I will show you who you are.

The social network of this superclass, aka neonobility, aka elite, aka illuminati, aka parasites, is of upmost importance in understanding how the world works.

I couldn't express it better myself

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:03 PM
link   
they are responsible and work hard.
THE MASSES are lazy, greedy, and illogical.
the masses WILLINGLY gave their power over to the elite(illuminati) because they REFUSED TO hunt or find shelter.

but again, everyone keep playing the blame game instead of taking responsibility.

Why you all choose to play victim instead of understanding that people are in power today because they worked hard, observed nature, respected nature, were focused enough to provide food and shelter for themselves and their families..

oh u all never learn..go ahead and keep blaming it on the elite.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by MrJelly

Just a minor correction, techinically the masses worked hard while the elites responsibly leeched off them. Techinically the masses never learn because the elites try their upmost to prevent them from learning, because they know an educated population is near unexploitable. Technically it's not that the masses are lazy, it's that they're sick and tired of the fundamental unjustice in the economic relations between classes and fed up with the patronising sense of superiority they get from elitists, who most of the time were just lucky(?!) enough to be born into inbred bloodlines that already owned all the wealth because back in the 18th century, or babylon, or atlantis, who knows, some distant relative stole it.

As for nature, well, she's probably sick and tired of the elites too, corporations are all but killing the world, although populations do get some of the blame on this one, it's still a matter of lack of leadership.

Exactly where the Rothschilds fit in all this is debateable, and certainly they will not tell us, but it's pretty sure they are in the frame somewhere.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Could you please check the spelling of surnames before submitting text - atleast correct the spelling error in your article.

The Jewish surname is spelt R-o-t-h-s-c-h-i-l-d (with the letter 's' in the middle of the surname).

The surname you have written ROTHCHILDS is an Irish protestant surname and in no way connected to the Jewish banking family.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 08:16 AM
link   
After viewing this video I have come to the conclusion that it is a fake. Many inconsistencies are clearly visible from the start to the end. Starting with the apartment to watch 911 like it was a show to talking about his strongbox and its secret location. Apparently not that secret if it is in a youtube video. These people I ahve never heard of but to cast such a poor attack on someone with no clear evidence is quite sad to see. People are widely suspicious of the wealthy for no reason and this type of propaganda only harms those who pave the way for success as leaders. Wealth has always been something that made people jealous or envious. Wealthy people however also face the same problems that poor people do. To cast aspersions upon them simply because of how great they are is typical of this mindset. When people are able to be successful it should not be a reason to harpoon them with lies maligning them in the eyes of others who dont know them. The rich are the ones who look out for the common man by not only allowing them to earn a living but by giving back to communities by creating a new world.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tigpoppa

I refer you to the post right above yours, as you're still caught up in the silly notion that rich people, as a class, give a damn about anyone but themselves.

They are motivated by greed, powerlust and shelfishness at the family level. Although I can sympathise with "family first", there comes a time, somewhere before you own half the world, that you're families well being is somewhat taken care of.

All I see the elites do is work to make the common man dumber, sicker, poorer and in lower numbers.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The fallacy with your argument is that you assume the superrich are supergreedy. If this is true, then it is logical to assume that they would want to gather more wealth, more power, etc. It would therefore BENEFIT them to have a thriving populous, and not a dumbed down and unsuccesful one. IF the rest of society doesn't have anything, it isn't nearly as easy to leach from them....if they have a lot of disposable resources then they can get more power and more wealth. I don't think you can have it both ways, if they are so rich and so powerful, they must be smart, and if they are smart they must know that they will benefit more from a successful society they can take advantage of.
I think a lot of this NWO nonsense is just that...nonsense. I've done all the reading that people have provided and come to this conclusion, it doesn't make me stupid, or lazy, or a sheep.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by White Chapel

True wealth is rule of the land, not realising this imo is the fallacy in your argument. They don't want to rule people, they want to rule the planet, with just as many people as needed to make their life confortable and entertaining. Georgia stones anybody?

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:40 PM
link   
after watching the video one thing sticks out hours later. In the video is a comment that their assets total over 500bn. can someone please post a source for this as it is discouraging to hear to say the least. This command of information though necessary to keep the common man in control is hardly unwarranted given peoples reactions to 911.

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Who really are the Rothschilds ?

Well, simply put, SECRECY is the trademark of the Jewish Rothschild Dynasty.

They operate at night when the Owls are prowling and offer you money the day after, knowing well... that you have put a rope around your neck. Their biggest Money Spinner is by funding Wars !!!

[edit on 15-8-2008 by Dubyakadubla]

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join