It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really are the Rothchilds?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seek4 truth
reply to post by White Chapel

You do understand they print money out of nothing dont you? what could they have lost?

Who prints money? The Rothschilds? What are you on about?

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Here's an article from Time magazine
I suppose you'll think they are anti-semitic,

I can't find anything from a Rothschild's own website.

But, the other threads I posted went into details about trust accounts and russian oil holdings.

I tried to go here; Federal reserve holdings, but, all I got was;

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /papers/FederalReserve.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/1.3.39 Server at www.sharelynx.com Port 80

Weird!
Who is herding/ rounding up the sheeples
Has some good info that might take you to more in depth analysis of their fortunes.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Clearskies]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:14 PM
link   
I would like to say something about this topic, I have plenty of Reading Material on this Subject and it should be received like any other Subject.......But, I am afraid to say anything, because I am being reprimanded from saying it, too many complains and the authorities are putting the pressure on me. I cannot understand why some topics are Taboo to Discuss.

I already got 3 Red Punches on my Face and I now have this One to heal.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

Originally posted by seek4 truth

You do understand they print money out of nothing dont you? what could they have lost?

Who prints money? The Rothschilds? What are you on about?
Who prints money? The Rothschilds? What are you on about? They are part of what america calls the federal reserve. they print money out of nothing, give out large loans then decrease the amount of money they produce and take the propery or bank they desire. It has been going on for way longer than them and most people are ignorant to how it works. they call it a recession but in reality it is an illegaly controlled scam that they get away with because people refuse to educate themselves. They are doing it right now and it is a repeat of the great depression. (what are you on about?) If you do not teach yourself how they have put this all together they are not going to teach you. What they do is illegal and nobody even knew how it worked until the 90s. If you do not know this I am sorry but your life is a lie. The best book I have ever read on the subject is "old world secrets the omega project codes" It tells how it all started and how they did it. Once you realize what they are doing you dont need to watch the news because you know what is going to happen before it does. They have followed the same plan for years, often confusesd with the term history repeats itself. They wait for people to forget then they pull the same crap and everyone just sits back and acts like noone knows more than them about the subject. When most really have not a clue because all their information came from TV and school books which they control. The sadest thing to hear once you realize this is that people have spent their entire life in school just like I have done learning things that kept them from the truth. You cant graduate from college unless you agree to to except the lies, a teacher cant teach unless he agrees only to teach the lies. WAKE UP!

I am not posting anymore on this thread to try and convince people of things that they have now been warned about. If you want to remain the way you are then do so.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by seek4 truth]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 04:55 PM
link   
As Illusionsaregrander pointed out previously, the most comprehensive book on the Rothschild's is Naill Ferguson's two volume history...I haven't read it however. Ferguson is an economist and the family had full approval prior to publishing, so I have little doubt that there is nothing in there to interest me, so until I can get it fro free from the library I'll save my pennies thank you.

There is however, and I will be grateful if someone would prove me wrong, no evidence of their involvement in the Federal Reserve, in fact the evidence suggests that they made a conscious effort not to invest in the US. There is no evidence that they have anything to do with the Bank of England, again there is evidence to the contrary, the founder was in fact a Scotsman. And, besides that, anti-jewishness is deeply inherent in the British aristocracy, it is highly unlikely that they would be given that much control. They did used to set the gold standard, but they have not done so for a fair few decades.

The Rothschild's wealth and power was greatly diminished by the two world wars, no matter what Icke and others may claim, but they are currently very much on the up, simply because they are incredibly good at making money. They have always maintained an intelligence system, they have always courted power and they have never been afraid to diversify and speculate. A couple of years ago they sold many of their holdings to invest in shipping, namely Columbia Shipmanagement BV, this move anticipated the return to sea based shipping spurned by the China's economic rise, which alongside their stranglehold on the import/export insurance market had ensured their renewed vigour in international trade.

Jacob Rothschild, the current head of NM Rothschild, was one of the first major investors to see the attraction of Hedgefunds and in fact made a sizeable and independent fortune (£426 million from an original £10 million inheritance from his aunt, from whom he also inherited Waddeston) in his own right before taking over the family company (a post that his father originally vetoed him from commanding). Jacob, unlike many of his predecessors if very much a 'money man' and I think that we can expect the company to scale the heights of financial marketing in a way that we have not seen since Nathaniel himself founded the bank.

All that said, for all I know the Rothschild's may run the Federal Reserve, the Bank of England and indeed the world, but if they do they do, it with the tacit agreement of the governments concerned. What I do know is that they control most shipping, a lionshare of the insurance market and most of the worlds metals (particularly and most importantly copper).

My own reading on the Rothschild's is limited to Victor, and events peripheral to him. An enormously fascinating individual and someone who as an individual was highly influential both during the second world war and in the subsequent decades, but he didn't take over the company till very late on in life. In fact he was far more important to history in his own right than he ever was as a Rothschild.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
fascinating kilgore, thanks for the post, that was actually interesting. Everything I have read says they are a tightknit family who is good at making money and at one point was involved in gold fairly heavily. They also seemed to have loaned governments some money at some point but amounts and when they did it are in dispute. I agree with the previous poster who said he/she is going to stop posting in this thread and I'm going to take the same tact. I'm going to stop posting trying to convince people they are paranoid about this topic for no reason, they refuse to see what is plainly in front of their face and wasting my time is just that...wasting my time. Good thread though, I learned a lot from some posters!

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Your attempts at downplaying the Rothschilds influence are amusing. So you say they loaned money to governments at some point? Why don't you check this link out?:

www.rothschild.com...

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zepherian

It is not a matter of them not being influential or possessing power but it is the nature of that influence and how far that they can wield it. They are afterall Jews, practicing in most cases, which is a rarity in itself, in a christian world. How far do you think that got them with the US Industrialist and financial elites? All confirmed anti-semites (although there is nothing semitic about the Rothschilds). They didn't make it in the US partly because Ford, Rockefeller, Du Pont, et al were not about to allow them to invest in an all-American institution like the Federal Reserve...they still struggle to do business in the US...who do you think banks with the Rothschild's? Arabs, Jews and Russians...and anyone else who is opposed to the US. Where does the majority of anti-Rothschild propaganda originate? The US.

The Rockefellers and Rothschilds may sit down to dinner at Bilderberg but hell will freeze over before a Rothschild is invited to join the gang at Bohemian Grove. Not simply because they are a Jew but because they 'belong' to Britain, they are the 'other' financial empire. If the Rothschild's are flourishing, that means Britain is back in the game.

[edit on 24-7-2008 by KilgoreTrout]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

I've thought about that hypothesis for a while, the warring elites scenario. And yes, it is possible and would explain some of what is going on, but to be honest I don't really think it's that way. Yes, there is some elitist infighting and powerplays, but in the big picture I think the house of Rockefeller is well and truely under the wing of the house of Rothschild, and I sincerely doubt they could try to overthrow the latter, because they don't have enough leverage.

Besides, there just seems to be too much syncronization of purpose between the elites to see them as openly hostile. Powerplays and scuffles sure, but there's a big picture and a gameplan imo that they all stick to.

As there is no real way to track the real power of influence, as all we can do is infer from incomplete data, I could be wrong of course. But in my mind the House of Rothschild is the center of world economic power and the most influential bloodline of this neonobility elitist parasitism.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Banks are publicly controlled corporations, owned by stockholders, and foreigners can only only own a certain percentage of U.S. reserve banks, which means that any ownership by Rothschild power brokers would be compromised by what ever complex arrangement put them as large shareholders of U.S. reserve banks.

Look, I am sure that the Rothschild's do control more wealth than they publicly acknowledge, and I am fairly certain that numerous other very old European families do the same, and probably far more effectively. The Dutch who controlled the Indies trading companies cast the mold for the current IC's, and chances are very good that families who controlled that money back then are still incredibly rich, and control vast sums of wealth even greater than the Rothschilds. the British and Dutch royalty have controlled a world empire and finances for several centuries now, my money says they are more capable than they are made out to be in the press, and immensely more powerful than the Rothschilds. I believe in going with the obvious unless there is considerable evidence against it.

The history of the world is one in which elites are continuously losing control, and the general public is continuously gaining control, and while this trend fluctuates, that has been the course of events over the Millenniums. Right now the public is in a set back, but many events are culminating to change things back in our favor soon.

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   

CHAPTER ONE
The Rothschilds

In its issue of Dec. 19, 1983, Forbes Magazine noted that “Half of Germany’s top ten banks are Frankfurt based.” The modern world’s financial system, an updating of the Babylonian monetary system of taxes and money creation, was perfected in Frankfurt-on-Main, in the province of Hesse. Mayer Amschel Bauer (later Rothschild) discovered that although loans to farmers and small businesses could be profitable, the real profits lay in making loans to governments. Born in Frankfurt in 1743, Mayer Amschel married Gutta Schnapper. He served a three year apprenticeship in Hanover at the Bank of Oppenheim. During this period, he had occasion to be of service to Lt. Gen. Baron von Estorff. Von Estorff was the principal adviser to Landgrave Frederick II of Hesse, the wealthiest man in Europe. Frederick was worth from 70 to 100 million florins, much of it inherited from his father, Wilhelm the Eighth, brother of the King of Sweden. Baron von Estorff advised the Landgrave that Mayer Amschel showed an uncanny ability to increase money through his investments. The Landgrave immediately sent for him.

At this time, King George III was trying to put down the American Rebellion. His troops were being outfought by the hardy Americans, who were accustomed to wilderness battles. Mayer Amschel arranged for King George to hire 16,800 sturdy young Hessian soldiers from the Landgrave, a considerable addition to the Hesse’s fortune. This advantageous relationship came to a halt with the sudden death in 1785 of the Landgrave, who was only twenty-five years old. However, Mayer Amschel attained absolute influence over his successor, Elector Wilhelm I, who, like Mayer Amschel, had also been born in 1743. It was said that they were like two shoes, so well did they go together. It was a pleasant change from Mayer Amschel’s relationship with the former Landgrave, who had been a very difficult and demanding person. In fact, the Landgrave’s sudden death had luckily placed Mayer Amschel in charge of the largest fortune in Europe.

As he prospered, Mayer Amschel placed a large red shield over his door of the house in the Judengasse, which he shared with the Schiff family. He took the name “Rothschild” from his sign. In 1812, when he died, he left one billion franks to his five sons. The eldest, Anselm, was placed in charge of the Frankfort bank. He had no children, and the bank was later closed. The second son, Salomon, was sent to Vienna, where he soon took over the banking monopoly formerly shared among five Jewish families, Arnstein, Eskeles, Geymüller, Stein and Sina. The third son, Nathan, founded the London branch, after he had profited in some Manchester dealings in textiles and dyestuffs which caused him to be widely feared and hated. Karl, the fourth son, went to Naples where he became head of the occult group, the Alta Vendita. The youngest son, James, founded the French branch of the House of Rothschild in Paris.

Thus strategically located, the five sons began their lucrative operations in government finance. Today, their holdings are concentrated in the Five Arrows Fund of Curacao, and the Five Arrows Corp. Toronto, Canada. The name is taken from the Rothschild sign of an eagle with five arrows clutched in its talons, signifying the five sons.

The first precept of success in making government loans lies in “creating a demand”, that is, by taking part in the creation of financial panics, depressions, famines, wars and revolutions. The overwhelming success of the Rothschilds lay in their willingness to do what had to be done. As Frederic Morton writes in the Preface to “The Rothschilds”, “For the last one hundred and fifty years, the history of the House of Rothschild has been to an amazing degree the backstage history of Western Europe.... Because of their success in making loans not to individuals but to nations, they reaped huge profits.... Someone once said that the wealth of Rothschild consists of the bankruptcy of nations.”

In “The Empire of the City”, E.C. Knuth says, “The fact that the House of Rothschild made its money in the great crashes of history and the great wars of history, the very periods when others lost their money, is beyond question.”

On July 8, 1937, the New York Times noted that Prof. Wilhelm, a German historian, had said, “The Rothschilds introduced the rule of money into European politics. The Rothschilds were the servants of money who undertook the reconstruct the world as an image of money and its functions. Money and the employment of wealth have become the law of European life; we no longer have nations, but economic provinces.”

On June 4, 1879, the New York Times noted, “Baron Lionel N. de Rothschild, head of the world famous banking house of Messrs. Rothschild & Co. died at the age of 71. He was son of the late Baron N.M. Rothschild who founded the house in London in 1808 and died in 1836. His father came to the conclusion that in order to perpetuate the fame and power of the Rothschilds, which had already become worldwide, it was necessary that the family be kept together, and devoted to the common cause. In order to do this, he proposed that they should intermarry, and form no marital unions outside the family. A council of the heads of the houses was called at Frankfurt in 1826, end the views of Baron Nathan were approved.”

In “The Rothschilds: the Financial Rulers of Nations,” John Reeves writes, “The first occasion in which Nathan assisted the English government was in 1819, when he undertook the loan of $60 million; from 1818-1832 Nathan issued eight other loans totalling $105,400,000; he subsequently issued eighteen Government loans totalling $700 million. To the Rothschilds, nothing could have occurred more propitiously than the outbreak of the American revolt and the French Revolution, as the two enabled them to lay the foundation of the immense wealth they have since acquired. The House of Rothschild was (and is) the ruling power in Europe, for all the political powers were willing to acknowledge the sway of the great financial Despot, and, like obedient vassals, pay their tribute without murmur.... Its influence was so all-powerful that it was a saying, no war could be undertaken without the assistance of the Rothschilds. They rose to a position of such power in the political and commercial world that they became the Dictators of Europe. To the public the archives of the family, which could throw so much light upon history, are a profound secret, a sealed book kept well hidden.”.

www.real-debt-elimination.com...

[edit on 24-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Here is a few more links,The Rothchild's bloodline

and

Eustace Mullins On Rothschild Warmongering

Mayer Rothschild and the Five Arrows

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

hi kilgore, enjoyed your post.

I would be interested in these assertions though:

What I do know is that they control most shipping, a lionshare of the insurance market and most of the worlds metals (particularly and most importantly copper).

Not saying they aren't influential in these markets, but I thought that nearly all the big shipping magnates were Greek - such as the Onassis or Latsis familes (the Greeks have 18% of the entire market) or Scandanavian? And that the Asians were increasingly taking over?

Also intrigued as to how much of a commoditiy market they could possibly control?

They surely can't be anything like the players Lloyds are in insurance?

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke
Not saying they aren't influential in these markets, but I thought that nearly all the big shipping magnates were Greek - such as the Onassis or Latsis familes (the Greeks have 18% of the entire market) or Scandanavian? And that the Asians were increasingly taking over?

Also intrigued as to how much of a commoditiy market they could possibly control?

They surely can't be anything like the players Lloyds are in insurance?

I don't even pretend to understand financial markets, I have a very general understanding, but I think it has more to do with underwriting and asset management. The Rothschild's do own, as far as I have been able to tell a 40% interest in Rio Tinto, but I am not sure. Lloyds's control merchant insurance, but I am not sure who underwrites Lloyds'...could be the Rothschild's. What the Rothschild's did was anticipate the growth in domestic and vehicular insurance, and then subsequently the growth in personal, health and employment insurance. Their involvement does not have to be direct, they may only require being the venture capitalist or the underwriter or simply the banker who gets to hold the money. Similarly, BV Columbia 'manages' Dutch shipping, and therefore North Sea and Transatlantic shipping. So it is not so much a matter of market share, at least I don't think so, it is more to do with trade movement and anticipating where the major trade routes are going to lie in the future.

Therefore though the Greeks hold entry and exit to the mediterranean, the Asians the pacific rim....should the stability of Turkey and the Bosphorus route come into question, central europe will rely on Northern European and Scandinavian sea ports. Not to mention access to the Dutch refineries. It is very important to Britain, strategically and economically to maintain a tight link with Holland. The Rothschilds are very important therefore to Britain, and this is always a factor in their investments, ensuring that they remain indispensable to Britain's stability.

I'm afraid I can't offer any clarity therefore, I only know as much as I need to know, all matters monetary have the ability to glaze my eyes over in two seconds flat...in one ear and out the other.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

Hmm, this is a very interesting statement.

The modern world’s financial system, an updating of the Babylonian monetary system of taxes and money creation, was perfected in Frankfurt-on-Main, in the province of Hesse.

Please do tell how this was done? Can you trace this history?

What about Luxembourg? Think maybe they might know something about banking? There is nothing worse than barking up the wrong tree.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
reply to post by ruse45

Because your fed horse sh!t in school. You know, indoctrination. It's the same reason they don't really teach how fraudulent fractional reserve banking is in College.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Swingarm]

And the Reason why Christopher Columbus really Landed on the Bahamas, Yet we grew up thinking he Discovered America...What The Monkey!!!!

posted on Jul, 27 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Did someone asked himself on who, the hell, is that Roth, of whom the Rothchilds are children?

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by mahasvin

It means "Red Shield" in German.

no child of mine...

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
" The council on Foreign Relations, established in New York on July 29 1921, was a front for JP Morgan and company (in itself a front for Rothchild banking) in association with this country's American Round table Group. ...Since 1925, substatial contributions from wealthy individuals and foundations associated with the international banking fraternity have financed the activities of the Round table group known as the council on Foreign Relations.

...By controlling government through the CFR, the power brokers are able to control America's economy, politics, law, education, and day to day subsistance. ...The CFR is an extension of the old world imperialistic British oligarchy"

-Dr. James W Wardner, author of The Planned Destruction of America

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 08:27 AM
link   
The Rothschild family has been the most powerful family in the Western world at least since the Battle of Waterloo and can somewhat be compared with the Di Medici family during the renaissance.... only the power of the Rothschilds goes way beyond the power the Di Medici's ever had.

Wikipedia on Jacob Rothschild :

He was a close personal friend of the late Diana, Princess of Wales and maintains strong personal and business links with Henry Kissinger.

His country estate has been a regular venue for visiting heads of state including Presidents Ronald Reagan and Bill Clinton. Margaret Thatcher received French President François Mitterrand there at a summit in 1990. He hosted the European Economic Round Table conference in 2002, attended by such figures as James Wolfensohn, former president of the World Bank, Nicky Oppenheimer, Warren Buffett and Arnold Schwarzenegger.

In 2003 Rothschild came under scrutiny when Russian oil industrialist Mikhail Khodorkovsky's shares in YUKOS passed to him under a deal they concluded prior to Khodorkovsky's arrest.

(source)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join