It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really are the Rothchilds?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

I dont think the figures sound totally unbelievable, they come from Cantor Fitzgerald itself, the families, and the medical examiner. I would absolutely be open to other numbers that were substantiated.

The article points out that the percentage of the victims during 9-11 who were Jewish closely matches the percentage of all New Yorkers who are Jewish.

usinfo.state.gov...

A 2002 study estimated that New York City's population was 12% Jewish. Forty-three percent of the WTC victims lived in New York City. Thus, the number of Jewish victims correlates very closely with the number of Jewish residents in New York. If 4,000 Jews had not reported for work on September 11, the number of Jewish victims would have been much lower than 10-15%.

So, to me the figures add up to a conclusion that no warning was given to Jewish people, and the normal number or Jewish people showed up to work that day in the twin towers.

I am always open to new data though. I do find this data credible, but I am not a "believer" in general. I tend to keep the door open always to new developments.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadSigntist

The reason that I was hinting was that my friend is 100% Jewish. He is very well
connected, appears to be very financially secure, and I am not sure what the sourse of
his money is. (none of my bussiness really) But still seems to live very well.

Interesting. Though I am not convinced that his being Jewish necessarily has anything to do with his seeing that plot. I see it too, and I am not Jewish. I didnt see the Rothschild aspect of it, this thread has been very enlightening in that regard, but I did see some new trade agreement coming, with the collapse of the economy combined with our new charismatic leader to be, (Obama) being the one who will make it palatable to us. He may just be an astute observer of trends, with enough intelligence to follow the bread crumbs, like a lot of us here are.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
My god are you serious???
If you see a video like this pick out the pieces type it in and forgo the 911 bedside view comments.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Why jews were not in twin towers, If done by OSAMA he would have not done it without jews in it. (Makes Sense) if he did it. Why was Larry Silverstein watching the towers fall from his Grand Stand view, nearby and licking his fingers for the Insurance Loot

[edit on 21-7-2008 by ruse45]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ruse45

Ack, please correct that! Lol, it looks like you are quoting me as saying that, and I do not share or hold that opinion.

Though you are absolutely entitled to do so yourself.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
Ack, please correct that! Lol, it looks like you are quoting me as saying that, and I do not share or hold that opinion.

So Illusions, do you self identify as an anti-Zionist NOW believer or as someone that just simply dislikes Jews?

LOL...I am kidding of course. Just having fun with the "new trend".

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

There IS a difference!
Someone who doesn't like the policies of the U.S. doesn't necessarily hate all Americans!
There are MANY orthodox Jewish people who hate zionism.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Focusing the discussion on those pesky generic "jews" and not on the actual Rothchilds family is embracing ignorance imho. I would expect by now people would be awake enough to stop argueing about arbitrary designations which only cloud objective issues.

Besides, everyone is forgetting about the christian Baring... Where did all his money go? Was not the Barings bank linked to the english (german) royal family?

Profiling elitists is a lot more complicated than a faith or ethinic based label.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   
1) That video was [expletive deleted]

2) to say that the Rothchilds are Zionist, and that their actions have defined the modern geo-politicall/economic picture is far from fantasy... and I'd be willing to bet that you all learned about it in High School. It's all summed up in the Balfour Declaration of 1917, which reads thus:

Foreign Office,
November 2nd, 1917.

Dear Lord Rothschild,
I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet:
"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country".
I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the Zionist Federation.

Yours sincerely
Arthur James Balfour

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by vox2442

Yes I do remember that. It was the same unit we learned about the introduction of the federal reserve and it's impact on the people turning them into debt slaves. That was one of my favorite units in school. It made me want to excel at school, graduate and join the work force!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The History of the House of Rothschild

The Rothschilds have been in control of the world for a very long time, their tentacles reaching into many aspects of our daily lives, as is documented in the following timeline. However, before you jump to the timeline, please read this invaluable introduction which will tell you who the Rothschilds are as oppose to who they claim to be.

The Rothschilds claim that they are Jewish, when in fact they are Khazars. They are from a country called Khazaria, which occupied the land locked between the Black Sea and the Caspian Sea which is now predominantly occupied by Georgia. The reason the Rothschilds claim to be Jewish is that the Khazars under the instruction of the King, converted to the Jewish faith in 740 A.D., but of course that did not include converting their Asiatic Mongolian genes to the genes of the Jewish people.

You will find that approximately 90% of people in the world today who call themselves Jews are actually Khazars, or as they like to be known, Ashkenazi Jews. These people knowingly lie to the world with their claims that the land of Israel is theirs by birthright, when in actual fact their real homeland is over 800 miles away in Georgia.

So, next time you hear an Israeli Prime Minister bleating about the so-called persecution of the Jews, consider this, every Prime Minister of Israel has been an Ashkenazi Jew. Therefore when all these Prime Ministers have curried favour with the West for their re-establishment of a Jewish homeland, they have knowingly and deliberately lied to you, as they were never from that region, and they well know it, because it is they who call themselves Ashkenazi Jews.

The most wealthy bloodline in the world bar none and the leader of the Ashkenazi Jews in the world today is the Rothschild family. As you will see in the timeline, the Rothschilds have obtained this position through lies, manipulation and murder. Their bloodline also extends into the Royal Families of Europe, and the following family names: Astor; Bundy; Collins; duPont; Freeman; Kennedy; Morgan; Oppenheimer; Rockefeller; Sassoon; Schiff; Taft; and Van Duyn.

However, these are not the only bloodlines to worry about. You are probably aware of the centuries old pratice undertaken by many Ashkenazi Jews whereby they would change their name, in order for them to appear part of the dominant race of the country in which they lived, so as they could obtain influential positions in that country, which they would then exploit to serve their real masters elsewhere. There is plenty of evidence to prove the Rothschilds continue that deceptive tradition.

Furthermore the Rothschilds are known to sire many children secretly that they can put into positions of power when required. This started with the very first man who took the name Rothschild, who had a secret sixth son. Finally, remember the world is a diverse place, I could if I wanted change my name to Rothschild, or any of the names listed above, and that would not make me part of this family anymore than converting to Judaism in 740 A.D. will make these Ashkenazis Jewish.

www.iamthewitness.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Here is a link to the Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976

The Hidden Tyranny HERE

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

So Illusions, do you self identify as an anti-Zionist NOW believer or as someone that just simply dislikes Jews?

LOL...I am kidding of course. Just having fun with the "new trend".

I know you are kidding, but just to be clear, I do not dislike Jews. Or any other ethnic group. My dislike of any person is very much based on their own decisions, behaviors, choices, and actions.

In my mind there is no question that there is a subclass of people that act like vampires. It is most certainly visible among the ranks of the super wealthy. There are the less efficient members of this subclass to be found among the poor. The only difference between the rich and the poor members of this subclass of all people is their effectiveness. It is my opinion that the members of this "group" considers all others sheep to be fleeced until the price of wool drops below the price of mutton, at which time the slaughter begins. It is this group of people, regardless what ethnicity, religion, or lack thereof, that I find troubling.

In keeping with this thread, it would seem to me that the Rothschilds who are active in furthering their empire would absolutely fit this profile. I am sure there are members of this family that are NOT of this nature.

It is the love of money, not money itself, that is the root of all evil, and those who seek it, regardless of the cost to their fellow humans, other living things, truth, integrity, and the world itself, seem to me to embody all that is worst about humankind.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 11:23 PM
link   
"The Ugly Truth About the Anti-Defamation League" HERE

THE HOUR OF THE TIME ,Tape No. 524: "ADL No. 1", Wednesday, January 11, 1995 Bill Cooper

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Sorry, but it all sounds like a bunch of nonsense to me. The names of the real movers and shakers of these time periods can easily be identified, and they are not the Rothschilds. The creation of Israel is not an evil plot, and I find more fault with the people who hate and oppose Israel than I find with those who support Israel. The Masons were among the first people Hitler took out in NAZI Germany. The Illuminati, if they exist, are more a bunch of nut cases than anything. The simplest explanations are usually the true explanations, and all these theories on this thread tend to be among the least likely of explanations for world events.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
The names of the real movers and shakers of these time periods can easily be identified, and they are not the Rothschilds.

Who?
I would like to know your opinion.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by scientist

From wikipedia:

Helena Bonham Carter's maternal grandfather, Eduardo Propper de Callejón, was of half Spanish and half Jewish ancestry, and served as a diplomat and former Minister-Counsellor at the Spanish Embassy in Washington, D.C. Helena Bonham Carter's Jewish maternal grandmother, Hélène Fould-Springer, was the daughter of Baron Eugène Fould-Springer (a French-born banker who was a cousin of Achille Fould), and Mitzi Springer (whose father was the industrialist Baron Gustav Springer).[1][4][5] Hélène Fould-Springer's sister was the French philanthropist Liliane de Rothschild (1916–2003), the wife of Baron Élie de Rothschild, and her other sister, Therese, was the mother of British writer David Pryce-Jones.[4]

[edit on 22-7-2008 by uberfubar]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by uberfubar

Oh, crap. She's a Rothschild and a Slytherin?

THROW HER IN THE DUNGEON!

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Whats your take? You rejected it but that was all I heard. Give us a logical explanation. Is it the masons?

[edit on 22-7-2008 by Swingarm]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join