It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who really are the Rothchilds?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Wow, I've never seen all this stuff put together like this, before.
Any thoughts?

Here's an old thread about

The city of London

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That is one of the worst 1488 type propoganda videos I have ever seen. The production quality is horrible and I don't see one bit of evidence to back up any of the accusations.

They claim the Rothchilds got an apartment overlooking the twin towers so they could "watch the scheduled 9/11" show?

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Well, there is a LOT of info in the video and MANY on ATS know more than I on this.
That's why I posted it.

Thanks for your input.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Hi Clearskies!!

Quite simply put the Rothschilds are the owners of the world, fascinating story, Fritz Springmeier wrote a book on the Illuminati bloodlines and of course they had a chapter, it is avaliable on-line:

Two neighbor horse farmers came together one day to talk business. The first farmer sold his horse to the second for a quarter million dollars, and then bought it back for about $20 more. He could now advertise his horse (actually worth $20), as a horse he that he had paid over a quarter of a million dollars for.

We can laugh over such schemes. And perhaps we should laugh at ourselves for having been fooled, for if there is one area in life that exceeds the religious in deception, and touches all of us it is the financial. What else can we do about it except laugh? The famous poet Lord Byron describes the archtype of our two farmers in 1823, Who keeps the world, both old and new, in pain Or pleasure? Who makes politics run glibber all? The shade of Bonaparte’s noble daring?

Jew Rothschild and his fellow-Christian, Baring. You’ll learn about some other ,,neighbor horse traders" in this chapter too.

ROTHSCHILD TALKS ABOUT THEIR DYNASTY

Lord Rothschild in his book The Shadow of a Great Man quotes a letter sent from Davidson on June 24, 1814 to Nathan Rothschild, ,,As long as a house is like yours, and as long as you work together with your brothers, not a house in the world will be able to compete with you, to cause you harm or to take advantage of you, for together you can undertake and perform more than any house in the world."(1) The closeness of the Rothschild brothers is seen in a letter from Saloman (Salmon) Rothschild to his brother Nathan on Feb. 28, 1815, "We are like the mechanism of a watch: each part is essential. (2) This closeness is further seen in that of the 18 marriages made by Mayer Amschel Rothschild’s grandchildren 16 were contracted between first cousins.

Financial Wizards & Wealthy Cults -The Rothschild Bloodline-

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Thanks camilo!
I appreciate learning more about our financiers and movers and shakers within our government.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Thanks camilo!
I appreciate learning more about our financiers and movers and shakers within our government.

wow...it gets interesting by the hour, why did'nt they teach us all this stuff in school...this is real explosive history that is missing.....i wonder why ?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by ruse45

Because your fed horse sh!t in school. You know, indoctrination. It's the same reason they don't really teach how fraudulent fractional reserve banking is in College.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Swingarm]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swingarm
reply to post by ruse45

Because your fed horse sh!t in school. You know, indoctrination. It's the same reason they don't really teach how fraudulent fractional reserve banking is in College.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Swingarm]

sure, swingarm....it seems that there's more knowledge and info on the internet than going to school, someone is trying to fool us or trying to make us dumb

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610
I don't see one bit of evidence to back up any of the accusations.

The information can be found if you do a simple Internet search.

The Rothschilds have been involved in many world events, along with the Rockefellers.

Originally posted by ruse45
it seems that there's more knowledge and info on the internet than going to school, someone is trying to fool us or trying to make us dumb

They own and fund the universities and are trying to get the Internet censored.

What does that tell you?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:04 PM
link   
That video is obviously produced as Neo-Nazi propoganda. Look at the other video's that youtube member has posted on their profile, there are half a dozen discussing the evil Zionists!

And yes the Rothchilds are a very wealthy family and they have been for a long time, like all wealthy families they are involved in all sorts of things.

I guess because the video left out the Swastika, and simply used words like "Zionist" that makes it perfectly acceptable to all the posters here. Usually anything of a less than pc nature brings forth more criticism.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Sonya610]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

They own and fund the universities and are trying to get the Internet censored. What does that tell you?

That people are beginning to turn off their TV sets. They will not stop free speech. Even if people have revert back to dial up with small operators. It's going to be quite a task to censor ,no?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Sonya610

The video is irrelevant. This discussion is about the Rothchilds, they are the real movers and shakers of the world, it doesn`t matter if you accept it or not, it is the truth.

And to the other member that thinks that if this stuff is real it would be taught as a course at college, you don`t even deserve an answer.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camilo1
The video is irrelevant. This discussion is about the Rothchilds, they are the real movers and shakers of the world, it doesn`t matter if you accept it or not, it is the truth.

The video strongly implies that the Rothchild's bought a penthouse apartment next to the twin towers so they would have a front row seat when they blew up!

But maybe thats the truth that we need to see huh? That it was the Zionists that blew up the twin towers?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

I think he was asking innocently, not sarcastically.He does deserve an answer.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:20 PM
link   

I did,nt watch the video up top but it sounds like "The Ring of Power" Amenstop productions. Have you seen this Video by Eustice Mullins ?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Swingarm

The question was already answered by NOM

They own and fund the universities and are trying to get the Internet censored.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   

That video is obviously produced as Neo-Nazi propoganda...... discussing the evil Zionists!

I think you need some help with your terms.

Neo-Nazism is a political and social movement for the establishment of racial and ethnic nationalism.

Zionism is a political movement aimed at supporting a homeland for Jewish people, which is now, obviously, Israel.

Zionist does not mean Jew. Anti-Zionism does not mean Anti-Judaism. "Discussing the evil Zionists" does not mean "Neo-Nazi propaganda".

I haven't looked at the other videos on that member's profile. They very well may represent a Neo-Nazi agenda.

But in order to "deny ignorance", you should judge each particular video separately, and not lump them all together to make it convenient for you to discredit them without doing an ounce of your own research.

and simply used words like "Zionist" that makes it perfectly acceptable to all the posters here

It used words like "Zionist" because "Zionists" have been involved in world events. That does not mean JUDAISM is involved in world events. That does not mean the Jewish people are conspiring to rule the world. All that means is a political movement allegedly aimed at supporting the Jewish people is involved in a conspiracy.

Either you do not know the words you are using, or you are intentionally twisting their definitions to fit your own argument. Either way, you're wrong.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by NovusOrdoMundiEither you do not know the words you are using, or you are intentionally twisting their definitions to fit your own argument. Either way, you're wrong.

I know what Zionist means. Did I use the word Jewish? No. The video uses that term, and several videos on the members site are devoted to "Zionists, Zionist Agendas, etc.."

I was not asking you to explain the term, so I have no idea why you decided to assume I did NOT know what it meant.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:58 PM
link   

In my googling, I have found out that they do own a place at River house.
As to the when, I don't know.
I need to look up some more tomorrow.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ClearskiesIn my googling, I have found out that they do own a place at River house.

Ultra rich Europeans bought an apartment in New York City? An apartment with a view? That is very suspicious indeed.

If it had a view of the Twin Towers then it must be definitive proof that they KNEW the towers were going to get hit, they probably masterminded the whole thing, and they bought the apartment so they would have a good view.

Case solved.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join