It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange reoccuring dreams Ive been having

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   
First of all apologies if this is in the wrong place, admins just move it if theres a better forum for this to be in.

Anyway im sure some members on here know about dreams, what they mean etc so I was just wondering for any opinions.

Over the past few months ive been having these really weird dreams, not regularly maybe twice a month. I can remember details of 4 of them and the other 2 I remember are really vague.

1st dream) I was walking along alone in the forest and came to a big clearing with a railroad track, after waiting a while a train finally arrived, a big powerful lookign diesel, I got on it without a hitch.

2nd dream) Was exactly the same as the first but this time I was with a few others, my brother and my dad and as they boarded the train it started moving and I nearly got dragged under the wheels.

3rd dream) Started off same as the others, walking through a big forest with a few others, possibly family but I cant remember and eventually coming to a clearing with railroad tracks. This time however instead of us trying to board the train it derailed. As I was running for cover another train came ploughing through the trees behind, I woke up just before it hit.

4th one and this happened last night) Me and a group of others were driving this time through the forest. We ended up driving off a cliff and having a big accident. The survivors all walked to the edge of the very same train tracks to wait for help. This time a few more cars came by, they picked up a few survivors and drove off leaving me and a few others behind. A while later the same big diesel train from the previous dreams pulled up. This time I got on board first and helped the others on board before it pulled off. This time I turned around and everybody in the compartment was dead. Thats when I woke up.

So anybody know if these dreams actually mean anything or if theyre just normal nightmares? Creepy thing is these arent the first nightmares ive had about trains. Quite often whenever I have a nightmare it involves a train crash or getting hit by a train in some way. I`ll post later the others if anybodys interested. But these are the first train based nightmares that I can remember that happen in the same place which is a bit odd.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:15 AM
link   
people will tell you that you have a fear of death.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:04 PM
link   
I've had a few weird dreams myself, dreams are interesting aren't they? Still trying to work out mine too lol

Here's what I think:
Maybe the train is an issue you haven't resolved? Sometimes you think it'll be alright, other times you think it might hurt others or they'll find out or something. Or it maybe it's a prediction somehow or someone elses experience that you dreamt about.

new topics

join