It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago? Sears Tower? Attack?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
[ I believe in the bible, but none of this code BS, no offense or anything.
None taken, Im in the same boat. "harry and his site make me giggle once a month.I just found it odd that he and the op were saying 8-8-08.

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 03:17 AM
link   
It's kinda funny...before 9/11, I knew OF the WTC and especially the 1993 bombing, but I had no idea what they looked like. I didn't know about any "Twin Towers." I don't even think I knew the WTC was a complex of buildings. I was 19 at the time, so it's not like I was just too young to know. The skyscrapers of New York were just never really important to me here in Portland. And none of the rest of my friends knew anything about the WTC either.

However, everyone knows about the Sears Tower. I learned about that long before I learned about the WTC. As far as landmark buildings go, it's definitely up there. The rest are in DC and NY, which might not get "hit" again anytime soon.

[edit on 7/22/2008 by kneebiter42]

posted on Jul, 22 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 02:40 AM
link   
First of all, the sites that have that sort of thing drive me nuts. They see a show (or a movie), and then come up with a conspiracy that matches beautifully. It's all bunk. This site decides to match up with Jericho. Oh brother.

If any U.S. targets are hit, they will be for military value, not population, or which city has the best hot dogs. Denver has always been on a list because it houses many targets of opportunity. Things like Rocky Mountain Flats (now closed), Pueblo Chemical Depot, Air Force Academy, Military Hospital, NORAD, etc. Yes.... obviously this would be a fairly promising target to hit.

Nothing astounding here, nothing eye-opening, and any conpiracy theory that bases its beliefs on a movie or a show, immediately makes me very, VERY skeptical, and I pretty much dismiss those out of hand.

<< 1  2   >>

join