It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago? Sears Tower? Attack?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:38 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

I've often wondered about the Sears tower and if it was on a "short list" for a terrorist act.
Chicago is a really big city and hitting in the heart of the country would be devastating.

Anyone hear of weird things going on in the building lately? Strange paint crews or strange maintenance procedures taking place?

Remember all of the oddities that were disclosed after 9-11?

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:09 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:11 AM
link   
This is from the man who predicted 911, and yes I read his entry for 911 the very day it was posted as I am an avid reader of the site, so i can vouch for its authenticity , plus there are archives on the net

anyway

Listed here but the LTM site is linked from there, so go see the original 2001 post.

911 prediction & Nuclear prediction

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Isnt anyone else here realizing thta 8/8/08 is just the kisck off of the olympics. I know we all have our heads in the book but come on.... I am from chicagoland and the idea of the m4 carbine load up for our police, the fact that we do have a very big financial landmark in our back yard, and the thought of a weapon of mass destruction or terrorist cell traveling or moving through the vast great lakes in our back yard is all cause for alarm, we have nuclear facilities in our state as well that are cause for alarm. i always keep my ear to the grindstone but can't say Ive heard a peep yet except here.....i have always thought there will be an attack here seeing that we arent an area of much financial stability in my eyes anymore, alot of people, alot of new houses, and alot of consumer jobs...but we arent a port shipping in cheap unregulated goods....nor do people enjoy our winters for tourism.... I have lived here my whole life and the only good thing we have is the CUBS....go cubs... as long as they dont bomb Wrigley, but at this moment guys...THIS IS HYPE... where are the facts.... who is reporting this...if ya got nothin.....quit trashin my town... dumb thread sorry...same with the 8/8/8 post.... i keep an eye out too...but i dont hype # off of a blog....

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:28 AM
link   
I am not hyping numbers off a blog.

I am not trying to trash your town either.

After 911, there were so many coincidences that cannot just be coincidences...

There was a pattern.

I am just throwing ideas around, I am not predicting anything, I am just saying I am trying to see if there is a connection , IE: connecting the dots.

I hope to God nothing does happen in any state of America ever again, but we all know it's going to happen regardless.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Well I can't go into to much, because I am not sure if I am supposed to know the info. I used/do live near chicago. There is a friend of the family that was a police officer trying to become a FBI agent. I left for the military and that's were my story ends with this person. Talking to my father a few years ago ( i was still in the military) he told me that the family friend disappered for about a year or two and then reappeared. We all thought he moved on, but he told me father that he was accpeted into the FBI. When my father asked what he was doing back here he told him "all I can say is that i am assigned to watch a certain group. This group can take down the Sears tower in under five mintues". Take what you will from this. I trust my father not to make up stories. This was atleast three or four years ago that my father told me this.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ParaFreaky

08/08/08 is the day that the Beijing Olympics begin. I posted on the Olympics, as a possible location of an event that could be relevant in regards to Ron Paul's speech, in which he speaks of an event that will effect all of us. I am trying not to take it seriously. It's coincidental. I am sure????

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Hey, I've seen those plastic "coffins" before. They sell them at Wal*mart. I own several, which I have put old cloths, etc. and stored them in my attic.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:25 PM
link   
They hit Texas and every muslim in this state will be forced out and Islam will be banned for state security

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I'm just going to throw this out there, if the Chicago zip code creeps you out then the Topeka one defiantly will, its 66614. But why would Kansas City be spared? jw

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

Some have also said,

Las Vegas,
LA,
San Diego,
Portland
Seattle
Phoenix
Dallas

I would be interested in any folks with

RELIABLE PREDICTIVE DREAMS/VISIONS histories or other bona fide prophetic giftings . . .

if they would read over the lists and see which cities jump out at them as more likely than the others to be hit.

I certainly believe

NYC,
DC,
CHICAGO,
LAS VEGAS [JIHADI's hate the sin-city aspect]
ATLANTA,
HOUSTON [oil shippments, refineries],
LA AND/OR SAN DIEGO
DENVER, AND/OR KANSAS CITY

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackMumba

I just wondered what everyone thought about this? do you think or believe there will be an attack?

(I do not support Alex (Dis info agent) Jones) - Just making myself clear on that one.

fight-tyranny.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Alex Jones the disinfo agent? rofl..

I cant see any attacks planned or carried out... the ppl who did 9/11 would be absolutely retarded to think that they pulled it off with out SEVERAL hitches.... any attack in the future would be found out right away im guessing...

how exactly is Alex Jones a disinfo agent? lol the stuff ive saw on 9/11 that he did in one documentary I cant see being in favour of those who planned the attacks

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Chicago? Sears Tower? Attack?

Some believe 4 cities will be targeted, some say 3

The Cities. (Chicago - A key target)

* Atlanta, GA

* Houston.

* Denver,

* Texas City,

* Chicago, - home of the Sears tower which has the zip code 606060....& Loyola University (Jesuit Catholic UNI) Zip Code 60626 See HERE

* Kansas City - Federal Reserve Regional Bank located here.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

Whichever it is, it will be heavily insured, like how larry silverstein insured the wtc and bombed it to the ground, then collected his insurance....he only leased the wtc for a month. makes you wonder...how this thug got away

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:16 PM
link   
wow.. silverstein buys the sears tower on 3/11 2004..
the day of the baly bombings..
which is exactly 911 days after 3/11.....creepy

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by no one special
Isnt anyone else here realizing thta 8/8/08 is just the kisck off of the olympics. I know we all have our heads in the book but come on.... I am from chicagoland and the idea of the m4 carbine load up for our police, the fact that we do have a very big financial landmark in our back yard, and the thought of a weapon of mass destruction or terrorist cell traveling or moving through the vast great lakes in our back yard is all cause for alarm, we have nuclear facilities in our state as well that are cause for alarm. i always keep my ear to the grindstone but can't say Ive heard a peep yet except here.....i have always thought there will be an attack here seeing that we arent an area of much financial stability in my eyes anymore, alot of people, alot of new houses, and alot of consumer jobs...but we arent a port shipping in cheap unregulated goods....nor do people enjoy our winters for tourism.... I have lived here my whole life and the only good thing we have is the CUBS....go cubs... as long as they dont bomb Wrigley, but at this moment guys...THIS IS HYPE... where are the facts.... who is reporting this...if ya got nothin.....quit trashin my town... dumb thread sorry...same with the 8/8/8 post.... i keep an eye out too...but i dont hype # off of a blog....

just to let you know "no one special" I posted the 8/8/08 thread because i live in chicago and thought that the topic was interesting. In fact i Love chicago and will always do. I do believe chicago could experience an attack soon, and other US cities to due to the fact that there hasn't been an attack for 7 years now. There are several large events during the summer in chicago. One coming up Lollapalooza which attracts millions of people and may attract some bad people. Just here to say CHicago is my town too.

[edit on 21-7-2008 by chibuddy23]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Found this

Nuke Drills Chicago

And this

Get Out Of Chicago

Those two links reference information from one year ago. Not sure if it relates...

I lived in Chicago for many years, but due to the draconian measures they started to implement with their homeland security dollars, I couldn't take it anymore, and bailed in 2003. Instead of looking for terrorists and criminals, they started treating everyone like they were. It started to get bad, but I know its worse now, with all police trained with m4 carbines.

There are places in Chicago where a freeway crosses a major road, above both underground subway tunnels and amtrak. To me, there are just too many soft targets there.

Chicago is a Police State that cannot prevent even petty crimes.

I doubt that they could stop anything unless the perpetrators told them where to be and when.
DocMoreau

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TXMACHINEGUNDLR
They hit Texas and every muslim in this state will be forced out and Islam will be banned for state security
Muslims? I don't believe in terrorist the only terrorist is are own government. Muslims in Texas are harmless

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Not gonna lie, if anything is as much as a symbol as the Twin Towers were, it would definatly have to be the Sears tower. It's probably one of the most well known skyscrapers in America, aside from the twin towers and Empire State.
I love the Sears tower, and owning office space in there is prime, as in, some of the best office space in the world. It would break my heart to see such a beautiful building put to shameless waste (and the people in it as well, of course.)
I hope it's still standing by the time I get to visit Chicago.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I started a thread awhile back about a man that calls himself "Pastor Harry".
He uses bible code to make predictions, he belived that there would be an ebola attack in Philidelphia bringing about martial law and war with Iran. May 2008 has since passed and as far as I know none of the above have come to be. However he has made another prediction for exactly 8-8-08 in Chicago.

I think the good man may not be the brightest crayon in the box. But now this is just weird.

My original thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pastor Harry's site
www.satansrapture.com...

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 06:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sickboy1313
I started a thread awhile back about a man that calls himself "Pastor Harry".
He uses bible code to make predictions, he belived that there would be an ebola attack in Philidelphia bringing about martial law and war with Iran. May 2008 has since passed and as far as I know none of the above have come to be. However he has made another prediction for exactly 8-8-08 in Chicago.

I think the good man may not be the brightest crayon in the box. But now this is just weird.

My original thread
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pastor Harry's site
www.satansrapture.com...

not to derail, but recently there was another thread regarding "Bible code" that involved judgement coming to California with 500 000 deaths there a few days ago. it never came true. I believe in the bible, but none of this code BS, no offense or anything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join