It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chicago? Sears Tower? Attack?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Chicago? Sears Tower? Attack?

fight-tyranny.blogspot.com

Some believe 4 cities will be targeted, some say 3

The Cities. (Chicago - A key target)

* Atlanta, GA

* Houston.

* Denver,

* Texas City,

* Chicago, - home of the Sears tower which has the zip code 606060....& Loyola University (Jesuit Catholic UNI) Zip Code 60626 See HERE

* Kansas City - Federal Reserve Regional Bank located here.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
I just wondered what everyone thought about this? do you think or believe there will be an attack?

(I do not support Alex (Dis info agent) Jones) - Just making myself clear on that one.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

I wonder about the source its coming from.I searched anything on new attacks and found nothing.If maybe you can back this up with some other source found on the web etc.It might be more believable.

BTW i wouldn't call this breaking news..its off a blog and appears the only source for this info.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by alienstar]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Sorry if I placed this story in the wrong place.

I have put sources in the post itself, there are a few links you can click on to check this out, and in the "related news link"

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Didn't someone say Chicago was going to be attacked on 8/8/08? Are all of these cities going to be attacked on this date?!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackMumba

Ths 666 Chicago thing just creeps me out. I`m not supersticious but...

www.greatdreams.com...

Mohammed's birth is celebrated on the 11th day of the 9th month

September 11th is the 254th day of the year: 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.

After September 11th there are 111 days left to the end of the year.

119 is the area code to Iraq/Iran. 1 + 1 + 9 = 11.

Twin Towers - standing side by side, looks like the number 11.

The number of stories is 110 (2x) 110 - 110
Remember that the zero "0" is not a number, so we have 11:11

The number of Tower windows = 21,800 2+1+8+0+0 = 11

The third building #7 to fall had 47 stories = 4+7=11

The first plane to hit the towers was Flight 11

American Airlines number1-800-245-0999

1+8+0+0+2+4+5+0+9+9+9=47 = 11

State of New York - The 11th State added to the Union

New York City - 11 Letters

Afghanistan - 11 Letters

The Pentagon - 11 Letters

Ramzi Yousef - 11 Letters
(convicted of orchestrating the bombing attack on the WTC in 1993.
He is a blind man.
He was a Muslim teacher in a mosque)

If you annagram 'Osama bin Laden' you get.... "A blind Man O sea"....
'Man o sea' is spanish for..."a man that is"
If you say it...'A Man o sea blind' it means... 'A man that is blind'
If you put in "a man o sea blind" into a language translator
it gives you back... ' to the man that is blind'
Since Osama bin Laden means 'A man that is blind'
you have 'the blind man leading the blind'

George W. Bush - 11 Letters

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Im not sure about the 8/8/08

But I do know the vaults being stocked are in the same cities as those that are said to be the next targets of attacks.

Here is where it is mentioned

Link

And here

Link

Just one more here

Link

Now there are a lot of dis info sites out there, but as a good friend and fellow truther told me: "you have to chew on the meat and spit the bones out"

In other words: There is some truth to be found amongst the lies. Just take the truth and spit out the lies

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think any major city in the usa is at a risk for a terror attack.

So there might be an attack.

But I wouldnt say any of the sources mentioned are reliable.

So I'll just wait and see what happens.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:31 PM
link   
We can't be sure the sources are reliable, it's about adding up , connecting the dots so to speak.

There is some truth in dis info and a lot of lies, (more lies than truth) you can't discount every single source, but having Discernment is very important.

So I just go through the BS and see what truth or merit there is in it.

I am not predicting an attack , I am just commenting that there is a lot that is starting to add up....

I just hope everyone can make their own opinion up , which is kind of what I want to hear!

I want to know everyones different opinions, whether they agree with what I have posted or if they think it's a pile of Sh**

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParaFreaky
Didn't someone say Chicago was going to be attacked on 8/8/08? Are all of these cities going to be attacked on this date?!

You don't happen to remember or have the link to the prediction do you? I'm probably going to be in D.C. the first week of August so I'm hoping it came from someone like Alex Jones.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Camilo1

Well there is this if you are interested!

It's highly possible the next major terror attack could be April 19th, striked at Sears Tower, Chicago.

Why?

Because of multiple numerological and symbolical reasons, exactly as with "9/11", such as:
Double Anniversary Numerology
----------------------------------------------
April 19th, 2004 is 9 Years after the Oklahoma City Bombing (April 19th, 1995) and 11 Years after Waco (April 19th, 1993):
April 19th, 1995 --> April 19th, 2004 = 9 Years = 9
April 19th, 1993 --> April 19th, 2004 = 11 Years = 11
9 Years/11 Years = 9/11
Building Numerology
----------------------------------
Murrah Federal Building = 9 Stories = 9
Waco Church = 2 Stories = 2 = 1+1 --> 11
9(OKC)/11(Waco) = 9/11
Time Numerology
-------------------------------
911 days between 9/11/2001 and 3/11/2004
911 hours (roughly) between 3/11/2004 and 4/19/2004
Sears Tower Numerology
-------------------------------------
Valued at $911 million (before 9/11) = 911
Sears Tower is 9 buildings in 1 = 1 and 9 = 19 (April 19th)
WTC-Towers looked together like the figure 11 = 11 (September)
Consists of 9 buildings = 9
110 Stories (like WTC) = 1+1+0 = 11
= 9/11

As a matter of curiosity, the Sears Tower was designed by a Muslim; a Pakistani nationalist: Dr. Fazlur Rehman Khan.

"Black wind of death" & "Black hawks" (Chicago) (windy city)

More symbolism surrounding April 19th, 2004:
1) Partial Solar Eclipse
2) New Moon Day

Link

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by beaverg

This didn't come from Alex (Liar) Jones. (sorry I just believe he's the most obvious dis info agent on the planet)

I just started to research because a lot jumped out at me whilst browsing the net, and pondering.

I just started to connect the dots, and came up with a likely (already hinted at by others) scenario, A few people have predicted some cities, my blog post has all of those linked so have a look through and you should find them all.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I never heard a terrorist using numerology as a means to plan a attack.But then again who knows what drives their motives behind them.Like i said i searched your post from that site extensively and didn't find any other sites hosting this claim.Maybe some other people have some sources or info?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Chicago is always the first city that pops in my head when I think of these things.

I'm betting the next fake/allowed terror attack will be there. I've heard so much chatter about it in the background. Its hard to explain but I just feel like Chicago keeps being repeated over and over and over again. It's not like people are always saying "CHICAGO'S NEXT!!!" it's more along the lines of hearing something about the place here and there and it just gradually builds up in your(my) mind.

I feel as though it's sort of being subliminally put out there for the masses

Why? I don't really know...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Chicago is the third biggest city in the us and do have a historic landmark thats the sears tower..could make sense to plot something there but why?Don't they also have a nyc version of wallstreet?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by alienstar
I never heard a terrorist using numerology as a means to plan a attack.But then again who knows what drives their motives behind them.Like i said i searched your post from that site extensively and didn't find any other sites hosting this claim.Maybe some other people have some sources or info?

There is no one site hosting this claim, Im hosting it.

There are links in the post highlighted in red, and underlined.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by alienstar

Chicago has the third largest gross metropolitan product in the nation — approximately $442 billion according to 2007 estimates.

Chicago is a major financial center with the second largest central business district in the U.S. The city is the headquarters of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago (the Seventh District of the Federal Reserve)

Wiki

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Oh and whoever asked about 08/08/08 here it is

I found it on google

8/8/8

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

I have the same feelings... but for me it is Atlanta, because of the CDC. Can you imagine the crap that will be released if the CDC is hit?

If this happens it will be by the same crew that brought us 9-11. They are going to try and wipe out cities that have proof or records of their crimes. So think like they do... where would you hit? Places that will be safe is where they are going to be hiding in their bunkers... I bet those places will be spared.... like Denver.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by yankeerose
reply to post by PlausibleDeniability

I have the same feelings... but for me it is Atlanta, because of the CDC. Can you imagine the crap that will be released if the CDC is hit?

If this happens it will be by the same crew that brought us 9-11. They are going to try and wipe out cities that have proof or records of their crimes. So think like they do... where would you hit? Places that will be safe is where they are going to be hiding in their bunkers... I bet those places will be spared.... like Denver.

I agree! Atlanta is a prime target due to the CDC, a government worker was told by his superiors to start moving Data storage out of the city for relocation.

Makes you wonder huh?

I know for sure Kansas would be spared.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join