It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Foundations of Disbelief : Magic Soup

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Here's my latest video featuring a little science information, lots of Richard Dawkins quote mining, and a little evangelism. Anyway you were forewarned, if quote mining Dickie Dee offends you, remember you were warned.

It's based on the notion that so many evolutionists pretend that Darwinism does away with God. The simple fact of the matter is evolution can not happen with out something to evolve from. There has never been a satisfactory answer for where the first life came from. In fact there is a scientific law of biogenesis, that states life only comes from life.

Scientists have done various experiments to cook up life, only resulting in an occasional amino acid. Which is light years away form life itself. Abiogenesis has never occurred. Yet it remains a foundation of disbelief. :shk:

Law of biogenesis

"La génération spontanée est une chimère" ("Spontaneous generation is a dream") (Louis Pasteur)

Pasteur's (and others) empirical results were summarized in the phrase, Omne vivum ex vivo (or Omne vivum ex ovo), Latin for "all life [is] from [an] egg". This is sometimes called "law of biogenesis" and shows that modern organisms do not spontaneously arise in nature from non-life.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:17 PM
link   
OH MAN When you emailed me I was so glad to hear you were Ok but when you said "IM BACK!" I got to tell you my brother, I was thinking oh no what is he up to this time LMAO!@!!

I LOVE IT! HA HA HA Let the Devilutionists squirm and ta hell with them about the quote mining ALL OF THEM are in the context we know and understand is Dawkins typical fear and hatred of God

Dawkins is a femboy

a weenie

This is why evolutionists chose to quit trying to go there and now are taught to say "Evolution doesn't answer origin, just what happened after origin" . Your video makes it clear they BETTR answer origin or what they think happened after origin AIN'T JACK CRAP! HA HA Ill be using this one a LOT! AH HA HA HA HA HEY MADNESSSSSSS

Great Video brother

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Thanks muchly, I needed a good laugh today, and your video provided it.

"God or magic?" cracked me up. We need more satire on fanatical believers, and this was perfect.

I look forward to laughing at the next one!

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Dawkins is not a fem boy or (weenie). He's a soul of God and should be treated with respect. Even if he has no sincerity and isn't open to Gods existence still he should be prayed for.

peace.

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by JesusisTruth

Not according to scripture:

2 Peter 3
First of all, you must understand that in the last days scoffers will come, scoffing and following their own evil desires. 4They will say, "Where is this 'coming' he promised? Ever since our fathers died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation." 5But they deliberately forget that long ago by God's word the heavens existed and the earth was formed out of water and by water. 6By these waters also the world of that time was deluged and destroyed. 7By the same word the present heavens and earth are reserved for fire, being kept for the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.

2 Tim 3
1But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. 2People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, 3without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, 4treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— 5having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with them.

Ephesians 5:11
Have nothing to do with the fruitless deeds of darkness, but rather expose them

[edit on 9/22/2008 by Bigwhammy]

posted on Sep, 22 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
No Bwhammy you misunderstand me brother. I didn't say associate with them, I said (love) them anyways and pray for their conversions. calling them a weenie is not what god wants from us.

when I say treat with respect I mean to love your enemies.

peace.

top topics

join