It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How are they gonna get us to accept microchips in our bodies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
It's gonna be quite simple really. In order to participate in the free universal health care system, you must have a microchip implant. I hope there are enough rogue Doctors and Healers to care for the resistance. The Evolution Will Overcome! Love.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

It could also be done without consent while you are getting vaccinated. More than likely though they'll tell everyone it will keep them safe and that will get most ignorant people to volunteer for them.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Actually, I don't suport your parranoias.

However, it wouldn't be hard. All they have to do is bring back debters prisions. You accept the chip to track all that money you owe to the credit beast, or you pay the money you owe NOW, or you go to jail and get chipped or killed.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I cant speak for the US healthcare system but there is NO WAY in hell it will be introduced through the UK National Health System.

All invasive procedures for a start have to be consented, by law. All procedures have to be explained, so there is no way its going in through the 'back door'. This law is not just the law of the land, but it is written in the medical and nursing professions Codes of Professional Conduct.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I am willing to bet money that most of the citizens in the U.S. have microchips implanted in us. think about it they have unlimited resources and have been and are getting away with so much its almost unreal. thats why i say we revolt. riot and ultimateley overthrow the government and start a whole new system of total democracy nothing should be hidden from the public.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Dr. Deagle said pretty much the same thing, that your doctor would be your worse enemy in the end. If martial law doesn't result in a massive upheaval and military methods, then it will be done through your physician. Every newborn, in the hospital, will receive one. This one of the reasons I would like to see more people writing letters so they are aware they are being monitored and we're awake, and large scale protests going now, because trying to survive outside the system in small communities with births going back to the primitive life and death horror it used to be, is not going to be pretty.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by verbal kint

All they really have to do is sell it to people the right way. In todays society of ipods and cell phones people will do just about anything to gain a little extra convenience. I had a theory that they will develop computers that augment the human brain, you can have these nanobots injected into your brain that basically turn your brain into a lightning fast PC. Well everyone would line up to get it because of our worship of technology.

But as it turns out its a plot by the super-national corporations working hand in hand with the shadow governments. A virus that attacks both brain and the technology within the brain is created, a sort of cyborg virus, which the governments/corporations might blame on terrorists or something... the virus might either wipe out large portions of population or turn those who have the nanobots into a slave race or unstoppable zombie-cyborg army... A bit out there I'll admit, but the possibilities are endless...

Most adults are wise enough to refuse microchips but a whole generation of brainless apathetic sedated youths is being created, and the promise of some nifty new technological device will have em' lining up to be chipped...

[edit on 20-7-2008 by Titen-Sxull]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
It will be so simple...after the economic collapse, the banks will set into place a cashless society, and incentives will be given to sign up for this new convenience, then there will be a time when there is no longer a choice, cash, credit cards, and checks will become obsolete, and by a certain deadline you must have the chipp to buy or sell. It will simplify taxes, bank accounts, record keeping, medical records, etc.

There is a reason they are building banks on every street corner in the world, so that everyone can get processed and sign on up.

God help us.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:48 AM
link   
I have a crazy theory. They manipulate us with harp, or some kind of energy, that will make you sick, but with the chip in place , the illness goes away.

Ama

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Or they might decide to do it like they did with Jew's when the Nazi gave them their 6-pointed star patches to wear on their clothes..

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 02:31 AM
link   
If you think about it... you cant survive with out money to day. If you dont have cash you will suffer dearly until someone gives you a hand and help you for free. If you dont have money you dont have the same rights as the once who have cash , because youre human rights have a price.

This is a system we have made ouer self, and it will probebely kill us to in the end. We just got to get greedy ingnough and it will happend.

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

[edit on 27.06.08 by spy66]

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Of course you can survive without money. You dont need money to go and hunt something to eat. There are millions of people in the world who are monetarily poor and survive quite well ...... they just dont have a 42 inch flatscreen TV.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Well, I guess the new chips will just have a built-in MP3-player, cellphone and a wireless internet interface for your laptop. Thats probably enough incentive for at least 75% of todays city-dwellers to get one right away.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I think it might have something to do with credit cards.
Think of it like the current Fast Passes used at gas stations.
Swipe your wrist, it reads your Visa information, and you're off............

Visa, the government knows everywhere that you want to be!

posted on Jul, 23 2008 @ 03:42 AM
link   
None of your reasons contradict microchip introduction through the health care system (even in GB). It won't be clandestine. They're already creating the problem - inaccessibility of health records for an individual across various MD's. Just watch as Baby Boomers bodies really start to fail. If you have this chip installed, all your health records will be immediately accessible to any doctor you want to have them. Or if you are incapacitated, your records can still be obtained and thus your life saved. PLUS, the new Universal Health Care system is dependent upon clients having the chip for client data history as well as for general administration and basic enrollment. No chip? - Private Health Care for you! Ain't got no money??? Guess you better head down to CVS and see if you can figure out your own treatment (but without using any of the really useful pharmaceuticals). Or simply get an implant - THEY'RE FREE!!!!
See, the people will request the chip. There will be no issues of approval nor of ethics.

Once the chips are in via the Medical route - the convenience of adding financial uses to it's capabilities will be simple to introduce and likely will be warmly welcomed.

Somebody made the comparison to the "swipe sticks" used by some companies in place of credit cards - keen eye, nice observation. (duh - the post right above this... :duh

cheers
-v

[edit on 7/23/2008 by verbal kint]

new topics

top topics

join