It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

mircochipping prophetised in the bible?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
In the book of Revelation in the Bible chapter 13 verses 16-17 it says,
"Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave,to be marked on the right hand or forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name."

no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark? arent microchips (if they ever do implant them in us) supposed to be programed to contain all our info including credit card info?
as crazy as it sounds I think the "mark of the beast" will be the microchips that our completley insane government plans to make it mandatory that we get them. what do you think?

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Perhaps you should read ancient history! The world is totally different than during the time that Revelations was written.

My personal belief. Revelations is symbolic and historical not prophetic.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Perhaps you should read ancient history, then you might find out that people are the same whether its 1000 years ago or 10,000 years ago. All thats changed is that now we have high tech toys to play with(cars,planes,computers etc) and also an arogence that thinks where more intelligent than they were. Dismissing the prophesies just because you dont like what you read is going to leave you ignorant.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I think we need more information to be able to judge that, but unfortunately, no one is gonna give us that.

posted on Sep, 14 2008 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by chicanabumblebee

The bible is specific, and when it says it will be a mark, we should look for it to be a mark, or stamp.

I would suggest studying 3D barcodes in the form of tatoos.

The NAZIS had the idea of tatoos, and a number system.

But the true mark, will have your information in the form of a barcode, 3D style, which will contain your credit information, hence the "three score" reference when speaking about the mark of the beast.

Starred and flagged for bringing attention to the subject.

[edit on 14-9-2008 by Manasseh]

new topics

top topics

join