It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could angels be aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Originally posted by adrenochrome

Hey Chrome ..it does say that these creatures that he is talking about have wings ..And as you pointed out they are not angels .....A living creature is not the same as angels (not in the bible ...when they were talking about angels they said angels ...when they were talking about creatures or beasts they called them creatures or beasts ...*These are Kings from Countrys ...these 4 Beasts are ...
Eze 1:4 ¶ And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness [was] about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.
(((NOTICE IT SAYS A WHIRLWIND COMES OUT OF THE NORTH now read what those countrys from the North will do to Israel in Ezek 38 and Isiah and Daniel etc ...)))
Jer 1:14 Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.
Jer 4:6 Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction.
Jer 6:1 O ye children of Benjamin, gather yourselves to flee out of the midst of Jerusalem, and blow the trumpet in Tekoa, and set up a sign of fire in Bethhaccerem: for evil appeareth out of the north, and great destruction.
Jer 23:19 Behold, a whirlwind of the LORD is gone forth in fury, even a grievous whirlwind: it shall fall grievously upon the head of the wicked.
Jer 25:9 Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, saith the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.
Jer 25:32 Thus saith the LORD of hosts, Behold, evil shall go forth from nation to nation, and a great whirlwind shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.
Aids
Hab 1:8 Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle [that] hasteth to eat.
Hab 1:9 They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up [as] the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.
((((This is a great war when the four beasts come against Israel they are comeing from the NORTH country .... Ezek,38))))))))
Eze 38:6 Gomer, and all his bands; the house of Togarmah of the north quarters, and all his bands: [and] many people with thee.
Eze 38:15 And thou shalt come from thy place out of the north parts, thou, and many people with thee, all of them riding upon horses, a great company, and a mighty army:
Eze 39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel:

[Here are the passages you quoted from ]
Eze 1:5 Also out of the midst thereof [came] the likeness of four living creatures. And this [was] their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.
Eze 1:6 And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.
Eze 1:7 And their feet [were] straight feet; and the sole of their feet [was] like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.
Eze 1:8 And [they had] the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.
Eze 1:9 Their wings [were] joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.
Eze 1:21 When those went, [these] went; and when those stood, [these] stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature [was] in the wheels.
Eze 1:23 And under the firmament [were] their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.
Eze 1:24 And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.
Eze 1:25 And there was a voice from the firmament that [was] over their heads,

Sounds to me like the same 4 Beasts in the book of Rev .

Dan 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
Dan 7:4 The first [was] like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
Dan 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and [it had] three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
Dan 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it [was] diverse from all the beasts that [were] before it; and it had ten horns.
Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn [were] eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

Now read Rev 6
www.blueletterbible.org...

I am not seeing them as literal creatures with wings ..I see them as wicked Kings out for war the wings meaning Swift or aircraft like fast jets .

Sorry about the bible studying ..just thought it was taken out of context.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Sorry I hope I dont get in trouble for all the bandwidth with the post above ..
I just dont believe people can get the whole picture when you just take one scripture and try to explain stuff when there are more places that fill in the gaps and give you a whole picture ...People back then could really only describe something as best they could ...And its always good to cross reference everything because there is more to it than just that one scripture to give you a whole picture ..(filling in the blanks and getting more details as you read other verses describing the same thing )
In my opinion the clue to whether it is literal (as in a creature who really did have actual real wings ) or not is in the wording
They seemed like ...they looked like ..they had the same appearance as ect etc
This is someone trying to describe something using something else as a comparative description of ............(did I say that right lol )

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Simplynoone
Sheridan I wasnt asking you those questions ..I was telling you those are the questions you need to ask of those angels you speak to ..

Actually it was her answers, not mine. I just that written down. These are her answers for YOUR question. For me, these questions got already different answers. You will never going to hear the same answers as me, because the difference between you and me, I'm her guarded one.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
They could be Father Christmas! As long as we are making wild, baseless assumptions, any sort of rational debate is out of the question.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I came back to add ..that I believe those four beasts of Rev and Ezek are possibly the
UN
EU
Arab League
Asian League of Nations

Of course my opinion is likely to change as time goes on ...

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
So no one has any input about what I wrote about Ezek ?

Did this subject just die ? lol ..this was almost my fav post that I am watching to see what comes up ..

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Ok I thought of a good question to ask those who think that angels could be aliens (as in real aliens) .

The bible says this
Hbr 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

My question is if angels are aliens wouldnt you notice he was an alien ?
Why would this scripture be in here if it didnt mean that you will be unaware that they are angels because they will look like your normal everyday neighbor or stranger that you never met .....could even be that poor neighbor you refuse to help ...or that homeless man on the street ..

Now if angels can come here and be in human form where you would not notice they are angels ...that pretty much rules out them comeing as greys or look anything like those strange creatures that people see as aliens ....
What say you ?

[edit on 1-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

a lot of conspiracy theorists say that different sects of aliens not only look like us, but also disguise, or even morph into our semblance. The grays are not unknown to be mistaken for humans. However, this is not even taking into account the strong possibility that the grays and other aliens can consciously inhabit (possess) a human body.

edited: by the way

Originally posted by SimplynooneDan 7:4 The first [was] like a lion, and had eagle's wings

In my mind, this would be symbolic imagery of Britain (Lion) and America (Eagle) being united.

[edit on 9/2/2008 by JPhish]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 01:38 AM
link   
[In my mind, this would be symbolic imagery of Britain (Lion) and America (Eagle) being united. ]

And they are a part of the UN the first beast as being the UN Countrys ..as a whole ..

And I didnt know that about aliens .
But yes if angels can come in the form of man
Maybe demons can to (through possesion of course)

[edit on 2-9-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Sep, 2 2008 @ 09:00 AM
link   
The Other Race was the Monkeys dude..

Like Stanly Kubricks 2001 A Space Odyssey, it shows a monky coming in contact with
an alien like Monolith, and sudenly being transformed by it..

Stanly Kubrick according to his life story, says he was incontact with the CIA.
And what else does the CIA do, besides study aliens...

Putin is an alien.

Jesus was an alien.

I might be an alien..

OP is an Alien..

So if we are all Aliens does that make us closer to god? Yes..
A society that is strong enough to come, all the way from their galaxy.. So humanitarian
as to Create man(ultimately distructive and stupid) for the hope that man would eventualy
evolve to become its neighboor.. would be entirely closer to god..
As long as god is the existence of mathematical transendence...

But if you ask me, I would say that they were EVIL the aliens and the angels..
The ability of deduction is our most distructive gift..

and without the technology which would be needed inorder to bring man together in harmony.. anyone might see, that they made us stronger just to kill us..

And so, we should spite the aliens and give up our ability of deduction...
Return to the existences of monkeys and suck on ant covered sticks..

Maybe then we will get the proper genetic upbringing that we should have gotten
but were robbed.. Or maybe im wrong... and their really is a God..

Its one of those...

Ciao,

[edit on 2-9-2008 by LuciferSatan]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join