It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could angels be aliens?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Hey Chromo nice to see you again ..I love your posts ..all of them make me think ....

I have considered the Ezek visions as possibly alien encounter or something .
Not sure yet if I want to entertain that thought though just yet ..So I am on the fence .I can also see that vision as something spiritually speaking .

[you've already said there's no such thing as time-travel, when most on this site KNOW it's fully possible]

Here is a good link on that stuff ..I am sure you prob have it

One virtual step for man, one real leap for mankind
Technology / Engineering
One virtual step for man, one real leap for mankind
Imagine being able to take a step back in time and walk through the streets of ancient Pompeii hours before the eruption of Vesuvius. In April 2008, European researchers will demonstrate that walking through virtual environments is set to be a reality.
www.physorg.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by adrenochrome

Yes, maybe you can teach me for few things. OR maybe I could teach you for few things. This sort of game must be played by two people. I'm not going to play, listen pal, regardless what you experienced, my religion or me knows better everything. We played this nice game with few Jehova's witnesses and some other fanatics whose failed against me in debates and needed to realize and also realized, everything what they knew has a great missing part. And the key is the angels.

I'm not delusional at all. I know many things about angels. But honestly, as I said, I don't care who believes to me.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Sheridan ...what game are you talking about [playing?
Is that what you and these Angels do is play games ?

I dont consider this stuff as playing games myself.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Simplynoone

I'm talking about: "I can have an opinion, I'm always right, but regardless what the others are experiencing, see, that's not existing" type of games what you're playing.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Sheridan

look, friend, i'm not trying to disprove your experiences. and what you said about you teaching me something too, is very intriguing. why don't you want to teach each other and share each others' experiences? i happen to like the idea of everyone in the human race being on the same page

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
[i happen to like the idea of everyone in the human race being on the same page ]

Oh what a nice dream ...

Sheridan I certainly am not trying to tell you your nuts,its all in your head etc etc And I am not saying you didnt see what you think you saw ....
And I am not making light of any of it ,because I do think it is a pretty serious thing whether they be aliens,angels,demons or whoever is visiting us .But the questions need to be asked of WHY ARE YOU HERE ?
WHAT DO YOU WANT?
WHERE DID YOU COME FROM ?
WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS?

Everyone has a reason (Agenda,Purpose etc) for doing something (so do these beings ).
Dont you want to know what they want with you ?What is their purpose for being there is it for your good or do they desire to do you harm.(learn to read between the lines because evil spirits will lie to you just like some people will)
We are supposed to try the spirits whether you believe in the bible or not.That is just common sense ..like you would be wary of a new friend until you learned enough about them to know what kind of people they are you would not just automatically trust them just because they are nice.
Or just like you would do to the man who came to your door to ask if they can date your daughter.I hardly think you would just say sure .Without doing your homework on the man and checking to see what are his intentions etc .....
Wouldnt you agree ?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
What you think of as aliens are "extra-dimesional beings" or angels and demons "spirits" infact I am one....................................specifically the angel of death

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Perfect example there angel of death ..
Just cause you say you are does that mean I am just supposed to believe you are who you say you are just because you say so ?

So tell me what you want there mr angel of death .(well except death ) lol
Where you from (what planet ) what do you want (well besides the death of us all) ....what are your intentions (well except to cause death ) ?Oh and who sent you ?

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
i have no agenda to hide. i only posted the comments on this thread in hopes of waking some people up; helping my fellow species. and if i'm wrong, well, i haven't heard anything else that just makes simple, natural sense to my homo sapien sapien brain, than what i already have researched.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:03 PM
link   

WHY ARE YOU HERE ?
To gather knowledge and observe.

WHAT DO YOU WANT?
Nothing. I'm just observing and adding comments to those things, what people believe they know, but they're far away from the truth.

WHERE DID YOU COME FROM ?
You don't need to know that.

WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS?
Nothing. I'm just watching and seeing how people are able to follow something blindly, what they don't even know at all. They believe that Armageddon is coming, but they don't aware; they'll cause their own Armageddon. Believing blindly, pursuit old books blindly, which wasn't written by God or any other spiritual being, it's not containing any real words of the creator. You're making all of your acts to fit for those false prophecies, all your actions are making all the prophecies to be fulfilled and that will cause your doom. Mankind pursuit Armageddon, not Armageddon is pursuit mankind. The truth is far away from your real knowledge. There is God, yes, but not in that form as you ever would imagine. Following the current blind path is leading you to complete self annihilation. Also, yes, there comes the time of changes, but it will be something else.

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Sheridan]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I have come from no planet............ I have simply just been..........since the beginining before God ever spoke words I've existed........ since Adam and Eve departed thier first breath I was there....... since my human host breathed out his last breath I was there whom his body I now reside in......... and no I do not wish to be your end and no I am not here to inform you that it is near so fear not.........since I am no demon or fallen angel as some of you on this sight think to be as these "extra-dimesion beings" are (this is the phrase your scientists have "scientifically" proven the existence of another relm a spiritual one, accually exists..........as prophecy states the world draws to a conclusion....... that is why I am here and in order to remain here I neede a human host whom I now inhabit........... to truely understand Gods love for you humans He needed me to be able to feel

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by starman987

I have come from no planet............ I have simply just been..........since the beginining before God ever spoke words I've existed........ since Adam and Eve departed thier first breath I was there....... since my human host breathed out his last breath I was there whom his body I now reside in......... and no I do not wish to be your end and no I am not here to inform you that it is near so fear not.........since I am no demon or fallen angel as some of you on this sight think to be as these "extra-dimesion beings" are (this is the phrase your scientists have "scientifically" proven the existence of another relm a spiritual one, accually exists..........as prophecy states the world draws to a conclusion....... that is why I am here and in order to remain here I neede a human host whom I now inhabit........... to truely understand Gods love for you humans He needed me to be able to feel

Oh wow, this is entertaining!
Is this thread turning into some sort of 'Role Playing' sideshow?
Carry On!

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by starman987

in the flesh the entity I am cannot do that by itself so I had to take human form................. you humans amaze me though as to my inner most drive and purpose being the end of all thing as you know them the book of Hebrews in the Bible clearly states " where there is love prophecy shall cease" so Revelations as you know is at a stand still .......... for now for I have found love as you humans know it to be in a physicall form

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Tattoo1377

this is no game or role play........................ and think about your signiture "there is no God there is only science" your science has proven His existence and proven how I physically got into this relm.

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Hebrews 13 "remember to entertain strangers for by doing so some have entertained angels unaware"

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by starman987

this is no game or role play........................ and think about your signiture "there is no God there is only science" your science has proven His existence and proven how I physically got into this relm.

I'm sorry but it is hard for me to take you seriously.

And then you you gave me the kiss of death... quoting scripture at me?
Muahahaha... quite entertaining, yet your posts are quite off topic.

Peace

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Sheridan I wasnt asking you those questions ..I was telling you those are the questions you need to ask of those angels you speak to ..

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
[I'm just watching and seeing how people are able to follow something blindly, what they don't even know at all.]

But my dear Sheridan thats exactly what you are doing with your angel beliefs is it not ?At least thats what we have tried to point out to you ..
And yes we need to practice what we preach ..and I did ..after much study and many questions ..I left all the Churchs ..for good ...
I read it myself ..I study it myself ..because I dont want to be in the crowd of the blind leading the blind ....

Just to mention it again ..I believe in Angels too...I just would not trust just any ole being who came and told me they were an angel without me giving them the 100 questions and waiting for their answers .(while reading between the lines and watching how they react to my questions etc)

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Hey starman
[I neede a human host whom I now inhabit]

Now That part I believe actually ......
My question is then ...Why do you need someone elses body instead of getting your own ..and where did yours go ?
And what happened to the person that had that body before you took it ..

I would consider you a thief since you just took someones body over that didnt belong to you .

[edit on 31-8-2008 by Simplynoone]

posted on Aug, 31 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by adrenochrome
an angel/alien comes down before him on their spacecraft (with wheels and wings). "and the sole of their feet was like the sole of a calf’s foot" (think rubber-soled boots), and the firmament could be seen on their heads (the reflection of the sky off the astronaut helmet). "they didn’t turn when they went; each one went straight forward" (you can't turn your head in your spacesuit, you just turn your body). "and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up"...

also, they don't even say angels, they say "creatures"... and that's just one passage by Ezekiel...

thanks for your posts Adchrome; someone had to say it . . . angels do not have wings. People are predisposed to believe they have wings because of the way they are depicted in art. Nothing more, nothing less.

[edit on 8/31/2008 by JPhish]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join