It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

demon on camera

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
COAST TO COAST AM ARTICLE AND PICTURES

Now, the guys talking about the white noise thing. trying to contact the dead.

This would have the same effects as a ouija board IMO. Ive always thought you are inviting demons into your home by doing this. look at these pics, and read his story. Freaky and interesting.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
"In the past two months, I built one of those radios called "Franks Box" to talk to the dead. I followed the instructions on Youtube."

got the instructions off of youtube....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Here is a picture:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

I didn't see anywhere in the article that it stated about a demon, can you explain please? Demons and ghosts are two different entities.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Like I said, that is what I believe. I DO NOT believe in ghosts. Many hold the same beliefs, which is why I posted it. Not trying to shove religion down anyone's throat either.

Still freaky.

edit to add - I see I did not clarify that in the first post. MY apoligies. I havn't slept in almost 48. Out of it.

[edit on 20-7-2008 by baked]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by baked

I am religious that is the reason why I asked. I am just interested that's all. I don't believe in ghosts either, but demons, yes. (The word demon has been utilized so much, it seems like a fairy tale, maybe I should say evil spirits.)

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mad_Hatter

Youtube is a magnet for idiots, huh? lol

Since this was postedc on C@C, anyone heard of Art Bell's encounter while using a ouija board? he wont talk about it, he just advises never to use one. I used to get a wild hair now and again about trying one. Never did, and I am thankful for that.

So many bad accounts after using one, ive never once heard anything good about them.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Yeesh... got it off Youtube. Jeeze.

As for so called ghosts being so called demons.... it can't apply to all of them. Sure, some ghosts or hauntings are pretty scary, creepy, sometimes almost dangerous.
Othertimes, they are exactly the opposite. Funny, helpful, cheerful.
Not exactly the marks of evil entities.
Many seem to fall into the "Just want to be left alone." category, though it's something that can be fairly wide reaching. For some, it seems they don't want anyone within a mile.
But seriously, if you were to make a statement that most ghosts are demonic, then the fact is, some ghosts are angelic as well.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
"demon on camera"?

no!

"bug on lens"?

Yes!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Very interesting stills of the event of conversation.
"By any chance, do you have the video of the "thing" as it was taken during the event?"
As for it being a 'Bug on the lens', can't be sure, but is feasible for the argument of possibilities,
I went to a website to see how much research has been done with the validity of the "Franks Box" being an actual working device and found it to be a quite substantiated for what is was invented for, but then again, validations of this being a 'Proven' factual device for contact remains a little in the shaded side of agreements between the skeptic or the whole hearted believers.
Here's the website:

www.angelsghosts.com...

If you had the actual video for one to see how the object comes into view or how it appears on the caught stills, this would be a very beneficial piece of evidence for others to validate or debunk the out come of your events. IMHO....."Interesting thread though."

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   
What is the red dot that is on the shadow in the picture? The red dot doesn't stay in the same place, it moves when the shadow moves, but it's not in the same place as the movement on the shadow.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Fake or natural effect. Shouldn't take that seriously, to be fair.

top topics

join