It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Missing/Murdered Women, Murdered Pregnant Women and the Conspiracy of U.S. Citizens That Allows It

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
based on the similarities i could reach into the realm of ritualistic murder. At least that would be my first guess. Sorry for the two liner.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sonya610

Originally posted by Long Lance

Aftenposten and Dagbladet, reported that most of these rape charges involve an immigrant perp, which again mostly means Muslims.

Yeah but those “Muslims” are typically NOT from the middle east, or from Asian Muslim countries. It is okay to say “Muslim” but it is not okay to specify the racial makeup of the rapists.

don't slay me i'm just relaying the article.

i couldn't care less what they look like, i could not care les what they worship or how they dress, all i know is that immigrants are in this particular case responsbile for a majority of rapes. i doubt the victims had intimate relationships with the perps at any time.

the reason is in fact more political, see

www.news.com.au...

imho, they are preying on women because their value system sees them as breeding stock, so i order to do maximum damage, they intend destroy them first.

meanwhile, actual sex slave rings kidnap women from eastern european countries (probably all of europe, if sporadic reports of missing women are any indication) while 'authorities' look the other way and in all likelyhood are invloved up to their necks, see

www.iwpr.net...

i hope you will understand that a few dates gone wrong or an undercurrent of abusive relationships just do not compare to these crimes. the problem afiacs, is that women are a tradable commodity on the black market. in western europe, how do you think brothels will do their 'recruiting'. in America you probably have the same witha north-south 'supply route' instead. cough*Ciudad Juarez*cough. men will pay less or nothing on the black market, so they're mostly spared, it would be wrong, though to assume men were inscuscptible to organized efforts out to get them.

how do you think do the tales of Madeleine McCann or the victims of Marc Dutroux tie into all this? sorry, i just believe that domestic violence, while deplorable is by far the lesser evil - and one that can be defeated with relative ease, too.

in the case of slave traders, only extermination with extreme prejudice will help.

www.pbs.org...

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Torsten
reply to post by LateApexer313

I think its disgusting. I remember years ago, when I was but fifteen, a twelve-year old girl of a town not ten minutes from my residence was abducted by a guy from Texas. She was later found, dead, cut up in an ice chest, half-eaten, and severely abused in every way imaginable after missing for over a week. The sad thing is...she was found in the apartment directly under her parents' apartment. Even at that young age, I remember the overwhelming rage that came over me. I wanted to personally kill this guy. To hurt him. To make him suffer, and while I believe that those actions are not morally correct...I still wish I could have had the opportunity. I remember meeting that girl once. She was a real sweetheart.
Too bad there aren't any real answers for what should have happened to this guy in the end. Also, I do not count what Man thinks and what an old, musty tome has to say as real answers. Where's Divinity when you need it, eh?

It is a war against women and children and it continues because the race of men is so dysfunctional they can barely protect them selves from mental illness and poverty. The women most capable of taking a stand are either extremist militants themselves or they are shot down by other women as complainers or aggressive whining chicks.

Women need to come together. I can't stand Jane Valez Mitchell sometimes but I have to give her credit the girl has a point I have been aware of for decades.

If little boys and men were turning up missing or in dumpsters on a daily basis there would be an all out war on PREDATORS, a national emergency and a frontal attack. We would never allow our men young or old to be snatched away with hardly a whimper.

Disgusting and stomach turning as it is people find other things they are passionate about to fight like higher taxes and global warming.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
And I got this in the mail from my sister. We don't always get along, in fact she drives me crazy but it is so true.

A young wife sat on a sofa on a hot humid day, drinking iced tea and visiting with her Mother. As they talked about life, about marriage, about the responsibilities of life and the obligations of adulthood, the mother clinked the ice cubes in her glass thoughtfully and turned a clear, sober glance upon her daughter. " Don't forget your Sisters,' she advised, swirling the tea leaves to the bottom of her glass. 'They'll be more important as you get older. No matter how much you love your husband, no matter how much you love the children you may have, you are still going to need Sisters. Remember to go places with them now and then; do things with them.' 'Remember that 'Sisters' means ALL the women...your girlfriends, your daughters, and all your other women relatives too. 'You'll need other women. Women always do.' What a funny piece of advice!' the young woman thought. Haven't I just gotten married? Haven't I just joined the couple-world? I'm now a married woman, for goodness sake! A grownup! Surely my husband and the family we may start will be all I need to make my life worthwhile!' But she listened to her Mother. She kept contact with her Sisters and made more women friends each year. As the years tumbled by, one after another, she gradually came to understand that her Mom really knew what she was talking about. As time and nature work their changes and their mysteries upon a woman, Sisters are the mainstays of her life. After more than 50 years of living in this world, here is what I've learned:
THIS SAYS IT ALL: Time passes. Life happens. Distance separates. Children grow up. Jobs come and go. Love waxes and wanes. Men don't do what they're supposed to do. Hearts break. Parents die. Colleagues forget favors. Careers end.. BUT......... Sisters are there, no matter how much time and how many miles are between you. A girl friend is never farther away than needing her can reach. When you have to walk that lonesome valley and you have to walk it by yourself, the women in your life will be on the valley's rim, cheering you on, praying for you, pulling for you, intervening on your behalf, and waiting with open arms at the valley's end. Sometimes, they will even break the rules and walk beside you...Or come in and carry you out. Girlfriends, daughters, granddaughters, daughters-in-law, sisters, sisters-in-law, Mothers, Grandmothers, aunties, nieces, cousins, and extended family, all bless our life! The world wouldn't be the same without women, and neither would I. When we began this adventure called womanhood, we had no idea of the incredible joys or sorrows that lay ahead. Nor did we know how much we would need each other. Every day, we need each other still.

posted on May, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think what gets me, is here in NC they let the perps back out on the streets after they have been in prison for a year or two for rape, then they start in all over again. In fact an African American man was caught last year that kidnapped and rapped 17 women, they finally caught him after he did it to a white lady. Why do I say that? Because all of his other victims were Hispanic, and African American. He also admitted to murdering 5 other women. But why didn't they go looking for this man before? Why did they wait until he went after a White lady? This so pissed me off.

On top of everything else they told about his priors, he had rapped over 20 women before, and had only spent 2 years in prison, within 2 weeks of him getting out he started all over again.

They have another case going now where another African American man killed 7 women, after rapping them, he also had many priors. Why the hell are they letting them all out??

This is the reason why I wont go for a walk in my neighborhood, there are way to many weirdos out there.

posted on May, 16 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

"This is the reason why I wont go for a walk in my neighborhood, there are way to many weirdos out there."

Same here.
How many joggers vanish?
Not that good for your health then is it?
People call me paranoid. Predators no longer try to coax the victim into the car. They'll hit the jogger with the car, then toss the still warm body, minus the fight...in the back seat....like a deer.

Liberty
.... my buttocks.

posted on Jul, 19 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am man and I see alot of woman here ask why doesnt he defend me.
once long agaio I belived a man should help a woman no matter what . Heres my storys.
I am 44 now at 14 i was walking through town with two male friends and there sister .We were walking past the pool room were the lousers hung out (and yes they were black mostly.
The guys were worryed and said so i said just keep walking well be fine knowing by the time the lousers came out we would be 300 yards down the road and they are to lazy to run .
anyway this guys sister GOES BACK!!!!!!! and now 3 black guys are trying to rape her in the middle of the road. So I am like well we have got to go save this stupid woman so we go back now I am just trying to distract these guys long enough for her to run away and telling her RUN NOW. but she totaly ignores me . well after 5 mints of fighting these 3 guys my two friends run away (shes STILL standing there. now i am facing 3 guys along finly i had enough and WALKED away lol.
next day back in OUR nebierhood she says I have to go back or they say they will come get me. Dont wast my time crying you want help when you put your self in harms way. stroy one.
I had one woman at 17 say she would kill her self with a butter nife she had if I didnt stay with her .story two.
I had my own wife of 14 years go off the deep end kik me out start messing with every low life there was a drunk abuser a drug adict a child mlester she also accused me of sexual misscomduct and even though there was a witness to PROVE i didnt do thing I still lost everything i worked for 25 years.
my 17 year old son had a 20 year old girl friend who clamed I pinched her ass My other son was sitting right next to me he knew I never touchedtrhe woman.
I called the cops myself wanting to be sure to stop this befor it got bad all the cop did was ask her if she wanted me arested .
even though again i had a witness that showed i never touched her .
for crist sake woman get man in jail for pinching there ass now???
over HALf the men i know have storys just like mine were there woman totaly destroyed there lifes.
so yell fire rape what ever you want I wont touch you because how can I know your not just trying to set me up?and theres no tell just what you did to that man . You think a man cant be raped by a woman ? I was it would have been easer oif she just forced sex on me!!!!!!!!!!!! how many woman kill there own kids and husbans??? o yea right the kids and hubby were lousers i am sure .
MY own mother killed one of my sister at 3 weeks old and nearly killled me and my other sister i was 11 months old then .
poor helps defencless woman .
O and yea I have met bad men as well but gess what ladys I have met twice as many bad woman as bad man.
just because woman dont go into battel you realy bel;ive that makes you all peaches and cream?
only if the cream has been soured maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join