It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO is not new

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You might have seen this web site, but it seems like this guy has done a ton of research into many topics, but this first page is an eye opener on the NWO.

It's a long read but a lot of info on this first page. If you think you have no voice on what goes on in the U.S. or State or your life....read this link.
Once you read this it is easy to prove it to yourself.

www.freedomdomain.com...

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Anyone new to NWO stuff should also definitely watch Ring of Power. It's a very edge of your seat documentary and it got me interested and as I did my own research spine-chilling evidences came to light.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Even though I've not heard of the Freedom Domain website until just now & haven't yet read any of it, the idea that the "NWO is not new" is something I pointed out way back in 2002, in this thread.

In a nutshell though, the concept of "Divine Right to Rule/Rule by the Elite" has been the status quo for governing over the population at least as far back as the dawn of human civilization...Organized Religion, Royal/Noble Bloodlines or (more recently, relatively speaking) Merchant Interests (Banking institutions & Big Corporations) have been juggling the balance of power between themselves, lording it over tribes, cities, then nations. It's just that, with the implementation of modern sciences & technologies, the only thing "new" is that the "Old World Order" has gone global.

"History, in general, only informs us of what bad government is."--Thomas Jefferson
In this manner, I believe that the true New World Order began as the Constitutional Republic of America. For the first time in history, the People were sovereign over the government by establishing a "contract of employment" (ie: The Constitution), which fixed certain powers & limitations on how government could act...Even more, the addition of the Bill of Rights also fixed (with room for expansion) certain Rights that neither the government or the People themselves could deprecate:

Article 1, Section 1:
All legislative Powers herein granted shall be vested in a Congress of the United States, which shall consist of a Senate and House of Representatives.

Since the government is expressly forbidden to decrease the Bill of Rights in any way (by not specifically delegating such Power in the main body of the Constitution & by specifically forbidding it within the Bill of Rights itself), then not even the People can call upon Congress to "vote away" any Rights either.

To me, the foundation of the USA was the true New World Order...But the current function of government is subsumed by the Banking Interests (through the Federal Reserve) & is not a Constitutionally-operating government. In short, the Old World Order has corrupted the New World Order into re-enforcing the OWO concept of "Divine Right to Rule/Rule by Elite."

posted on Jul, 24 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   

To me, the foundation of the USA was the true New World Order...But the current function of government is subsumed by the Banking Interests (through the Federal Reserve) & is not a Constitutionally-operating government. In short, the Old World Order has corrupted the New World Order into re-enforcing the OWO concept of "Divine Right to Rule/Rule by Elite."

Could this also coincide with Adam Weishaupt's theory for the NWO, which differs extensively from the OWO?

new topics

top topics

join