It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I seeing Energy???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dunwichwitch

i was going to say that i see the same thing and then you gave me a better explanation i do see little white dots and sometimes Grey clustering together like a transparent fuzzy TV screen but very faint i do see it Ive seen it all my life never paint any attention because i am near sighted but i realized that it doesn't bother my vision its just there if i focus on it very strange indeed

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Its energy. Not the only one out there. Sometimes, I catch it has a quick Vibration looking pattern, either floor level or mid way up. i used to call them eye wiggles, but being sensitive to energy and being able to pick up on it through meditation, and so forth I am aware of it.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by sobek52

This makes me think of the "room noodles" on Sesame Street.

"Room noodles room noodles! I hear a BOO noodles! It must be you, noodles!"

Could be some sort of optical illusion.

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Okay, this is waaayy too wierd......but just in the past week or so I've noticed what I believe is the exact same thing the OP is referring to. At first I just thought they were eye floaters, but eye floaters usually move with my eyeball as I shift it from side to side ....but these things are independant. They're clear, kind of flickering.....and I've been seeing them whenever I decide to actually LOOK for them. The really strange coincidence is that I questioned myself if what I was seeing was actual energy. Nice to know I'm not losing my mind!!

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Hmm I thought about this too because I see exactly what you see all the time. Most of the time if I dont think about it i dont see it. But now its all around me.

I think its just a normal eye thing but people i speak to dont see the same thing.

Depending i can intensify the 'static' but not like I can do anything else.

Aside from that.. I can also feel other parts of my body i guess with energy?

For example if i think about it without moving at all i can feel or sense a certain part of my body like my foot. It feels as if i drop my heartbeat into it and i can feel a fuzzy flow of energy in any spot in my body. I can do this pretty fast.

I think its just me tho

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
cool glad Im not entirely crazy. Ive been seeing this for a while now, but since I have been developing my psychic faculties, it has become more pronounced in my life....

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Yeah i have (do), its just like a soft faded rain.
Always wondered what it was

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
the grey stuff is poor circulation to the eye.

the line's are scratch's on you cornea...

i call them worm's..they wigggle ect.

just scratch's.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alabaster
reply to post by sobek52

This makes me think of the "room noodles" on Sesame Street.

"Room noodles room noodles! I hear a BOO noodles! It must be you, noodles!"

Could be some sort of optical illusion.

I used to have repeated nightmares as a young child about wriggling macaroni elbows descending slowly from the ceiling and convering me and everything in the room. Perhaps this was whole reason?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I have seen this for many years now. I actually see two types to be honest. The first thing I see is the "floaters" or "Mouches Volantes". These are the squiggly lines that you see in your vision, that when you try to focus on them, they seem to "run away" from your focus. This is pretty normal and I know what these are.

The other kind though, is what some of you are describing. For the longest time I thought I could literally see the vibrations of atoms on a molecular scale. Literally "see" the vibrational energy of atoms in everything. I would have to stare at an object for a second or two, meditate on it if you will phasing out all the background noise. After a few seconds of this I can see the vibrations of the "energy" or whatever it is. I however do not see it as much in the air, but more so in objects themselves. Its like I can literally see the atomic makeup of things.

Thought I was the only one.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   
You are not seeing energy! It is White blood cells that are in front of your optic nerve. Everyone can see this if they look up at the sky on a bright day and focus on one spot in the sky for 10 minutes. I asked a opthalmologist about this very same thing. He told me the answer.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Interfacer
You are not seeing energy! It is White blood cells that are in front of your optic nerve. Everyone can see this if they look up at the sky on a bright day and focus on one spot in the sky for 10 minutes. I asked a opthalmologist about this very same thing. He told me the answer.

Are you speaking for everyone? I know in my case it isn't that because it's visible in total darkness with eyes closed as well. As for seeing energy or it being a strange form of neural noise (not the film grain type as in low light) I don't know.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think it's called "eye strain". You should look it up.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i see that too sometimes usually when im light headed or just smoked a cigarette especially. I think it is not something that you are actually seeing but blood pumping in your veins right up to the center of your pupil. Its just like when you look in the sky and it looks like little bugs are crawling all over the sky its actually just dead skin floating around on your eyeball. I used to think that it looked like energy coming from things too but its because when you look at something its centered on your eye and the blur comes from around whatever your eye is centered on. thats why sometimes i can be in the sky

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Yea, just your basic "eye strain." It can happen from staring too long, or even from closing your eyes too tightly. I too talked to an Optometrist about this, and he described (in great detail) the nerve functions, and blood cell paths in the eyes and how slight pressure or strain can cause a vast array of interesting 'visual effects.' It's probably best you don't focus like this too often, or you might even damage your eye sight!

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Originally posted by Interfacer

Are you speaking for everyone? I know in my case it isn't that because it's visible in total darkness with eyes closed as well. As for seeing energy or it being a strange form of neural noise (not the film grain type as in low light) I don't know.

I am speaking for the OP his experience is exactly what i said to the doctor i asked and thats what he told me and it makes perfect sense to me anyways. What you are speaking about is eye strain and with you eyes closed it is quite intereting what you see when you press on your eyes or even close your eyes while on lsd.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Actually, it's not energy. I too thought the same thing in High School. I thought I was crazy. I talked to a teacher about it, she said it has something to do with the blood in our eyes.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I see this in dark rooms. I always called it energy too. It seems to flood the room when it is dark. If I stare it my ears start to buzz. It looks like the room is full of charged particles.

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I wouldn't say it's energy or anything but I can definitely see it and I've tried to figure it out for ages.

I've had opthamologists tell me that it's quite possibly bacteria or something in my eyes, or on the surface of my eyes (I'm not sure where) movign around and they could also potentially be refracting light.

I know some people have said it's grey, but I don't know if I could personally agree with that. For me it's mostly grey but I get the occasional sense of rainbow colour from the edges of the moving static particles.

It's hard to describe.

I've always assumed it was something wrong with my eyes, or with the visual processing areas of my brain or something.

To be honest it annoys me greatly because I see it easier looking at white or solid-coloured bright paper. I also see it when I'm looking at the sky or bright scenes and it drives me nuts, because I just want to look at a lovely view or the clouds and I feel that it gets in the way.

I'll keep reading to see what others have said about it, I've only read page 1 at the time of writing. I don't think it's supernatural, but that'd be fun wouldn't it?

posted on Jul, 21 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I wouldn't call it grey, more like the darkness has movement, though sometimes I see purple with it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join